The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KotoR 2 Style Force User Robes Please...

please go to the general discussion with this. It's really about time. Those are popular requests and really should make it into game at this stage.

Bioware could at least answer WHY they won't put them into the game because i don't see a single technological or lore issue.

I urge you to repost this on tuesday after maintenance in the general section. We need to get together and organize some petition group for this stuff. I can't do it all by myself!!! if you do a little search you'll see that i am very active in such threads and most of those threads are made by me....

Also guys you can bump the last thread in my sig! I will appreciate!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

please go to the general discussion with this. It's really about time. Those are popular requests and really should make it into game at this stage.

There's really no need for him to make a thread about it in the general discussion forum.

There's already plenty of those started by you.

He could just post in one of those.

/signed

Why do they not want more of my money?!

If only yours... Jedi Guardian / Sith Juggernaut are the most popular classes because they are the most iconic Star Wars archetypes. Now if they would add the most iconic Jedi outfit into the game it would surely be one of the top sellers.

It would be nice to get a yellow reply stating anything. If they can't do it, tell us. If they are going to make at some point, tell us. If they simply think it is a cool idea and want to pass it along, please tell us. The silence is killing us here.

It would be nice to get a yellow reply stating anything. If they can't do it, tell us. If they are going to make at some point, tell us. If they simply think it is a cool idea and want to pass it along, please tell us. The silence is killing us here.

that's what i've been begging for for two years. wow, many people answering here.

Plenty of people want to see them in-game. I think it's about time you stopped ignoring this request which repeatedly showed up here for 2 two years. This is the most genuine Star Wars Jedi outfit and should have been in this game a very long time ago.

Please Bioware, stop ignoring our requests. We want to look like Jedi, not queens of Naboo!