Assaisn, assasin , assasin

Bedus

Theres no other f..g class in WZ only assasin , u get multi dotted and u insta dead, retarded class , i hate you all fotm rollers

yep i am Fotm roller i been playing the class since beta and i don't even do more dots. but i do the dead part pretty good.

Theres no other f..g class in WZ only assasin , u get multi dotted and u insta dead, retarded class , i hate you all fotm rollers

Not sure what server you are from but here(ToFN) Sorcerers is the thing.

God... i hate lightning storm and thundering blast. For no other reason other than it's too loud and occupies too much of the screen and audio. And they are SO MANY OF THEM.

At least Sages have the decency to not have so loud animations, so i can play in peace.

PTs are not nearly as bad as inquisitors.

Edited by Kaedusz

Not sure what server you are from but here(ToFN) Sorcerers is the thing.

God... i hate lightning storm and thundering blast. For no other reason other than it's too loud and occupies too much of the screen and audio. And they are SO MANY OF THEM.

At least Sages have the decency to not have so loud animations, so i can play in peace.

PTs are not nearly as bad as inquisitors.

I'm playing my VG as commando - hit and run coz die very fast if focused.

Now only a handful sin accepts they are OP others oppose any nerfs and when bioware nerfs an OP class they make them unplayable so when they cry for being unplayable they wont get support from community. Let them have their fun :mad:

I don't know what you're complaining about, I had three or four guilds that I pugged regularly a year ago (and a bit earlier, not sure what version of the game but pre-stronghold) and serenity shadows were at the top of DPS list in most runs. Please remember that First, we're a melee class (they are making us more melee soon which I think is fair, however it's soon to say anything about it before you try the new mechanics), Second although we do have good defensive CDs, it's not "back from the dead" CDs, it's just something to buy some time in the worst case or to avoid focus if you're good at it.

Trust me it's quite easy to burn a sin who doesn't know what he's doing especially if you have any DPS burst abilities. Same with any other class, you burn some players in 10 seconds or have 3-4 minute fights 1vs1 with others.

P.S. I don't see that many shadows or sins on Pot5, there is slightly more sources, snipers and ops, maybe PTs

P.P.S. When I get 1-shot hits from snipers for 20k the argument that shadows or sins are OP is quite funny to me (remember, melee)

Zooloo Pot5

Edited by megmehd

I don't know what you're complaining about, I had three or four guilds that I pugged regularly a year ago (and a bit earlier, not sure what version of the game but pre-stronghold) and serenity shadows were at the top of DPS list in most runs. Please remember that First, we're a melee class (they are making us more melee soon which I think is fair, however it's soon to say anything about it before you try the new mechanics), Second although we do have good defensive CDs, it's not "back from the dead" CDs, it's just something to buy some time in the worst case or to avoid focus if you're good at it.

Trust me it's quite easy to burn a sin who doesn't know what he's doing especially if you have any DPS burst abilities. Same with any other class, you burn some players in 10 seconds or have 3-4 minute fights 1vs1 with others.

P.S. I don't see that many shadows or sins on Pot5, there is slightly more sources, snipers and ops, maybe PTs

P.P.S. When I get 1-shot hits from snipers for 20k the argument that shadows or sins are OP is quite funny to me (remember, melee)

Zooloo Pot5

Trust you or just look at Leader Boards. What do they say about who's queueing? That doesn't back what you "see". Everyone that has a clue knows Hatered is over tuned with our D CDs and easy dot spread.

yes those that have played since launch as Sins or Shadows are better then most FoTM rerolls but an average re roller on a Sin playing Hatered will have much better success then on other classes hence why there's such a large pop of Councilors and Inquisiters making up the queue in ranked.

Group ranked with a good team that provides guard and heals a the under repped classes can do much better solo queue not so much due to that synergy missing. That's here nor there there is no legit argument that Hatered/ Serenity isn't over tuned for the current meta.

Don't really understand these threads. Firstly, because I see more operatives and VG/PT than anything else in pvp lately. Secondly, I kill Sins on a nightly basis on both my vengeance jugg and my madness sorc with little to no issue - deception sins against my sorc are another issue, but I'm sure everyone here is crying about hatred, not deception.

Really not getting the fuss, tbh.

Trust you or just look at Leader Boards. What do they say about who's queueing? That doesn't back what you "see". Everyone that has a clue knows Hatered is over tuned with our D CDs and easy dot spread.

yes those that have played since launch as Sins or Shadows are better then most FoTM rerolls but an average re roller on a Sin playing Hatered will have much better success then on other classes hence why there's such a large pop of Councilors and Inquisiters making up the queue in ranked.

Group ranked with a good team that provides guard and heals a the under repped classes can do much better solo queue not so much due to that synergy missing. That's here nor there there is no legit argument that Hatered/ Serenity isn't over tuned for the current meta.

Utter bull rubbish!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.