i Smell a Nerfbat comming!

CKNORTH

I will confess I play a sorc for pvp, I personally I think force storm is OP.... However I was just in a WZ where 6 of the 8 players were Sages... they basically covered both doors with spamming rocks, Ha!! but if its like anything else I just wish instead of a nerf there is a possible way to boost other classes, tired of seeing nerfs to counteract problems with pvp instead of boosting the other classes to compensate... just my opinion. :p

I will confess I play a sorc for pvp, I personally I think force storm is OP.... However I was just in a WZ where 6 of the 8 players were Sages... they basically covered both doors with spamming rocks, Ha!! but if its like anything else I just wish instead of a nerf there is a possible way to boost other classes, tired of seeing nerfs to counteract problems with pvp instead of boosting the other classes to compensate... just my opinion. :p

The nerf is coming... but its on everything BUT Force Storm/Forcequake :p

Go check PTS forum. Oh yeah, Sorcs/Sages are going to be nerfed to ground...

... Lightning/TK single target dps to be exact.

it's a good attack, much like all the AOE attacks that have been buffed. But not op, had a WZ yesterday with 5 force spamming Sith, they were ripped apart. If you stand in circles of death you will die, run around it stab them in the back, Sorc/Sages are incredibly squishy. Had these 5 sith been smart dot spec, we would of died!

it's a good attack, much like all the AOE attacks that have been buffed. But not op, had a WZ yesterday with 5 force spamming Sith, they were ripped apart. If you stand in circles of death you will die, run around it stab them in the back, Sorc/Sages are incredibly squishy. Had these 5 sith been smart dot spec, we would of died!

It definitely is a little bit stronger than the other AoE attacks because of it's 100% crit buff. A little bit - thats it though.

The single target damage nerfs on the other hand are completely out of place, lol.

Should just remove every stealth class. Stealth classes in any MMO with PvP are always gonna be a problem. Remove them and problem is solved.

I strongly disagree with this and my main is a guardian. There's many ways to counter a stealth class and as a tank, no one stealth player is going to beat me 1 on 1. They are too squishy and rely too much on going back into stealth and they can't regenerate health while in stealth. It's a patience game with stealth players. Most people are impatient and that's why they hate stealth.

I strongly disagree with this and my main is a guardian. There's many ways to counter a stealth class and as a tank, no one stealth player is going to beat me 1 on 1. They are too squishy and rely too much on going back into stealth and they can't regenerate health while in stealth. It's a patience game with stealth players. Most people are impatient and that's why they hate stealth.

The entire concept of having a stealth class is the problem.

The entire concept of having a stealth class is the problem.

I'm pretty sure it isn't and since this topics on Sorcs/Sages, it is irrelevant. But feel free to explain to me how they ruin PvP.

Edited by FerkWork

I'm not sure about rock throw but the thing that sorcs and sages have that needs a Nerf is that unbreakable shield that restores them to full health. That thing seriously needs a Nerf to make it interruptable or something.

I'm not sure about rock throw but the thing that sorcs and sages have that needs a Nerf is that unbreakable shield that restores them to full health. That thing seriously needs a Nerf to make it interruptable or something.

The healing on Force Barrier is NOT that strong. More likely their healer is healing them while they're invincible. :p

Because the Devs are not smart enough to balance things in an easier way like that. They Unbalance Classes more by Nerfing than just making the other Classes do the same dmg and defense by reasily raising the bar a lil' higher for other classes.

That so-called shield, or armor Does NOT put any1 at full health, don't lie about these things.

What is it for and why cant it be interupted? If I had a better understanding of it I'd probably have a different opinion

It is an immunity, true... but we can't move or it'll break. Has a very long CD. The unbreakable one will not heal BTW... although it does give us some time to heal ourselves.

Go check PTS forum. Oh yeah, Sorcs/Sages are going to be nerfed to ground...

... Lightning/TK single target dps to be exact.

its not the first time its happened. In fact 9/10 time Bioware's modus operandi is to nerf sorcs everytime a "class balance" comes out.

I really wish they would just leave pve alone...

I don't even play PVP but it feels like I have more damage output just placing down Force Storm than going through my single target rotation on my Sorc.

And that's so weird.

It basically does, but it burns more force over the duration than a equivalent Pebbles/rock throw rotation for the same amount of time.

Forcequake/Lightning Storm is the strongest with the most overall utility of the AoEs by far (vs Sweeping Gunfire/Hail of Bolts/Mortar Volley), but it's also somewhat expensive.

Should just remove every stealth class. Stealth classes in any MMO with PvP are always gonna be a problem. Remove them and problem is solved.

Yup! Because they never want to admit just how powerful of a skill being invisible actually is. I'm 100% in favor of balance, but that needs to be in straight up fights. If I can't see you coming, you sure as hell shouldn't be able to kill me once I do. Stealth needs to be about hoping to NOT initiate combat, like it is in any stealth based games, not about attacking and being balanced from stealth.

Oh great, another "We need to butcher PvE so that people too stupid to move out of or stay out of circles don't die in PvP" thread. Everyone blaming BW in this thread really needs to read it again, then hop over to the PvP forums to see how many tears are flowing over there about it. This is the source of the nerf bat.