Funniest trolling attempts you've seen

HyperSonicOne

well I find this funny because I was doing this and I felt like doing something funny since I did well last match. So two guys guarding snow, I stealth and approached them, they look lost and sleep dart them both. They cc break and tried to find me but failed since I sleep dart them again. Did this for 2 minutes until people arrived from both sides.

You can't sap 2 targets, and they build full resolve after 2nd sap. So.. what?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 ranked pvp on a Jedi Knight (note: NO SUBCLASS)

good times

No requirement for having an advanced class and no 2018 expertise requirement for END GAME RANKED PVP (please note, this is not beginner pvp) is actually just BW trolling the pvp population. Pretty epic.

In mockery of all you guys running around with your "Female" characters and comps dressed like h○○kers, i put Skadge in just the Ventilated Triumverate undies, and Sateles boots dyed pink and park him between them to be their Bubba Pimp. :D

I really do wish there was an option to not see other players companions. I very much dislike seeing how perverted the majority of the game players are.

Edited by VitalityPrime

sword in box, definitely takes the top prize. It's almost as legendary as the Leroy Jenkins vid.

Step 1: make sword in box

Step 2: light sword so sword come out when opened?

Step 3: then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

And that's the way you do it. It's a sword in a box...

What universe do you inhabit? You'll need a screen shot and the polygraph results to prove to me that you have ever met anyone in game who assumed a female character was not being played by a male player.

I always assume someone is the sex of their character until they tell me otherwise. I think it's sexist to assume since their playing a game they are male so I go with character gender till I have better information. I actually do the same on the forums and have called a few guys girls because their avatar is female.

I think it's sexist to assume since their playing a game they are male so I go with character gender till I have better information.

OK, if you say so.

Best to just assume all players are male, since it's irrelevant. I will never understand why anyone cares about the gender of the player. Players are just letters in a chat box and the actions of their characters' avatars. They could be formless, genderless blobs for all I care.

A couple of times, healing 55HMs on my Scoundrel (pre 3.0), I got really bad groups for HM Mandalorian Raiders where the tank couldn't hold aggro in a bucket and the DPS were undergeared and suffered from gold fever. How to take revenge:

1. Shoot big turrets to aggro them.

2. Disappearing Act to get out of combat, causing them to aggro onto hapless groupmates.

3. Leave Instance and /leave to get out of there before getting pulled back into combat.

4. ???

5. PROFIT

And like idiots, they usually just hurled themselves at the turrets instead of trying to regroup, and so they died hilariously.

I've pulled all mobs in SnV last boss at once

There used to be a bug where in 16m storymode all those mobs had, like, 10k health each. I remember once going in there with a PUG built around 3-4 experienced people in the same guild. The tanks ran in and aggroed all the mobs, I reflexively AoEd while thinking we were all dead, and then everything was squished by the time my Mortar Volley finished casting. The mobs still did the correct amount of damage, so the tanks dropped to about 40% HP in those three seconds or so, but it was pretty funny.

So my sig is in binary. I get a pm about it, no surprise, in binary. I'm like great, someone else who loves it, so I happily proceed to translate............................the lyrics to Rick Astley's "Never gonna to give you up"! That's right, I got Rick'rolled in a pm through binary. :(

So my sig is in binary. I get a pm about it, no surprise, in binary. I'm like great, someone else who loves it, so I happily proceed to translate............................the lyrics to Rick Astley's "Never gonna to give you up"! That's right, I got Rick'rolled in a pm through binary. :(

Ok now thats funny, props to that person :D

There was this quest on the Hoth Bonus Series called "Frostclaw." It was so comically overtuned it had to be trolling. I tried this in full Columi gear once and still couldn't beat it. Back when I was a completionist, this was the only one I didn't finish Pub side.

When I leveled my Slinger there was this one guy on Corouscant asking for people to help him create a guild. I was all like, sure why not. He asked if we had any suggestions for Guild Names and I started to drop some funny ones as a joke. Things like "DefinetlyNotAGuild" and other stuff I don't remember anymore. Funny thing the guy asking was totally on board with it, especially the "DefinetlyNotAGuild" thing. I left his group, telling him that I wanted to run a heroic, but would be available after I had finished it. Instead I got my friends from our Imperial Guild and created said "DefinetlyNotAGuild". I then joined back to his group and told him that I'm sorry and I couldn't join cause I was definetly not in a guild and walked in on the poor guy where he could see my Guild Tag. I would've offered him to join, but he was raging so hard I just put him on ignore after a while.