Had to quit playing today; FPS was too poor

FourPawnBenoni

FPS is fine for me, what's happened since the patch is I get kicked from the server every thirty minutes to an hour. I haven't gotten vooted from the server once since I started playing again two months ago, but a couple dozen times now since the patch on Thursday.

I will list my specs if you can tell me how my specs would affect perfect FPS one day and absolute bad ones the next day without any other game being affected.

If you want bioware to address your issue then you need to post your specs so they can see what they need to fix compatibility wise.

Guest FallenArcane
FPS is fine for me, what's happened since the patch is I get kicked from the server every thirty minutes to an hour. I haven't gotten vooted from the server once since I started playing again two months ago, but a couple dozen times now since the patch on Thursday.

You get this too? I thought my internet connection was just being annoying. My FPS is fine though, haven't noticed any changes anyway.

Edited by FallenArcane

Funny how yesterday I was getting 70+ and nothing changed on my side yet today getting 10-20

No other games play differently, just SWTOR

Tried playing two wz's and had to shut it down

Too bad too; wanted to play some yolo

Don't bother posting here, fanboys that NEVER had fps or lag problems before will always say "it's running fine, upgrade your system, post specs, buy a new monitor, change your ISP" and all the non-sense replies.

Don't bother posting here, fanboys that NEVER had fps or lag problems before will always say "it's running fine, upgrade your system, post specs, buy a new monitor, change your ISP" and all the non-sense replies.

Bro asking for PC specs is the number one thing you do when addressing any kind of technical problem.

Absolutely. The fps payoff this engine delivers is utter crap, going by what it looks like. Everyone disputing that is just in complete denial.

No matter what the specs will look like, you can be 99% sure that the answer is going to be "oh, in that case, you'll need a better cpu", because the game uses only 2 cores at most and it's so pooly optimized that no cpu on the market will deliver a constant 60fps anyway.

Just remember guys, people who post about having low FPS or any other technical problem in GENERAL chat are just looking to *****, moan and complain.

There is a perfectly good forum where he could list his problems and ask for help, instead he just wanted to see what he could stir up.

Support forums are just a click away, bro.

Edited by KingFink

Funny Tried playing two wz's and had to shut it down

I also got bad FPS in warzones since 3.0 and realized it was because of my interface. The next time you are in a warzone and get bad FPS, just change your interface to one of the default interfaces (Extended Quickbars) and check your FPS then. If it gets better, you very likely had too much transparency in your interface; get rid of that and it should get better.