2000 chips: Results

EvenHardNiner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter how many stacks you burn to give the idea. Bioware changed odds that it would be near impossible to obtain scraps and jawa junk anymore from slot machine. The few you may get are just there because they couldnt totally remove it.

People should understand, the whole point of this change was to remove possibility to get materials from slot machines leaving really low odd for the sake of it.

The machine is a complete waste!

After 500 coins: (not counting free spins) I got:

1-[Cartel Market Certificate]

117-[banned Holovids]

71-[Prohibited Medical Supplies]

26-[Confiscated Artwork]

2-[scrap: Scavenged Scrap]

1-[scrap: Jawa Junk]

Yeah, we knew the 'nerf' was coming - but this is stupid. It went from one extreme to the other...

Edited by Choloe

I say it again BW can we delete decoration bet there going for 5 creds on the gtn now you wont even be able to sell the slot machine to no one since it is completely a waste of space. They turned a fun even into to much then they turn it into a waste. Not worth the farm for the mount drop nice BW care to comment on this.

117-[banned Holovids]

26-[Confiscated Artwork]

Yeah, we knew the 'nerf' was coming - but this is stupid. It went from one extreme to the other...

Ha...wow...that's not a nerf, that's a screw job lol.

Ha...wow...that's not a nerf, that's a screw job lol.

Not qutie a screw job either... jackhammer or sledgehammer would be more appropriate.

Optimistic version: InB4Eric "Our programmers made a mistake in the decimal point"

Realistic version: Working as Intended.

117-[banned Holovids]

26-[Confiscated Artwork]

You can thank the few (because yes they are a minority) loud screaming babies on the forums for that. One new fun thing we get and it gets utterly ruined because of a minority of uptight self centered babies.

You can thank the few (because yes they are a minority) loud screaming babies on the forums for that. One new fun thing we get and it gets utterly ruined because of a minority of uptight self centered babies.

QFE!!!!!

And I love the assumption that we all just used the machine to get rich on the GTN. That was not even CLOSE to what I used the Jawa Mats for... Pathetic.

Nah...don't blame the player...this isn't at all their choice to make, no matter how much they cry. Bioware runs the game...this is on them.