Nisolo apologizes

Emeries

Hello everyone I am Nisolo. To all of you on Harb, this will probably get me flamed than more good then I hope it would do. recently I played someone warzones and I had healers and tanks who I wont name no even toss me a heal or swap a guard and i know they can because they are amazing players! I dont know what this is due to or what haterd I caused. I never clame to be the best nor do I think I am. However I am an aggressive player and try to kill anything near me. Its kinda sucks being focused everygame. I have become a priority target even over healers. I am sorry to anyone I affend when I play. Its nothing personal. I love the game alot and I just place my class. But to be hated for no reason is beyond me. Let me just start first by saying Im sorry to Wrecken! I made a comment playing around and the guy left before i could even tell him Im just kidding good game. I think the guy is a great player. It then escalated into so much hatred. I started notihng more and more. The guy had prior to this mishap had even checked out my stream for 10 min even throw the bad quality because my cpu is weak. I love this game and there are so many good players that I would love to play with but not talking to someone because they arent in the same guild is stupid. I have been accused as a hacker, been told im bad after killing that other player or winning the match. Im just playing the game that I love. There so many people that it would be cool to play with but hate me for no reason. I have had games thrown against me in ranked but I dont quit I still support the game I like I wont quit. But I can be a bigger man and say hey if i affended you in any way im sorry. I have lost duels I have won duels. If I ever have snapped at a player its usually just a down spiral in my own life that I let out in the wrong way. I play both pub and imp. I used to play way at a very high rating but my team quit. I mean im 36 now with 2 kids. It sucks to play this awesome game alone and be limited to certain aspects of the game due to the fact that people hate me. I dont want to be that person that downgrades anyone. I certainly dont know evrything about the game but I do think I am a great player that would love to play with alot of you. Good luck to you this season in ranked. Hopefully being on a halfway decent rig Ill be able to see what I can do.

Tl;dr
This Harbinger player was BM, intentionally or unintentionally, and it has alienated him from people. He doesn't like that, and is apologising and willing to change. He wonders how things came to be like that, because amongst the alienated people there were those who used to be friendly to him, and even had checked his stream.

He also apologises for performance issues, and says his rig will be upgraded. He wishes a good ranked season to all.

Never made any racial slurs if you have a screen cap id like to see it. Nor do I stay stealth the entire game.

Sorry you missed everything I said. Here let me break it down for you. Please do not hate me because I am beast mode. Let me use the enter button!

Sorry to wrecken was just kidding! Gl to everyone Ps please stop focusing me.

There ya go short version!

Never made any racial slurs if you have a screen cap id like to see it. Nor do I stay stealth the entire game.

Sorry you missed everything I said. Here let me break it down for you. Please do not hate me because I am beast mode. Let me use the enter button!

After this message i want to focus him. Too bad different servers. :rak_03:

Arent you the badie who xferred from bastion? or is that a different badie with the same stupid name?

Hello everyone I am Nisolo.

Hello, nice apology, may i suggest you put it on server forums and split it up a bit, maybe try and cut it down then more people will read it. Paragraphs are key to making things look like less reading.

T'ux accepts

How are you? I received your letter where you wanted to apologize to me for being the best player on the Harbinger and the misunderstanding on our part of how hard that must be on you. There are absolutely no grudges that I keep against you. The two of us have been friends for the past three full pages of replies and I have come to think of you like my brother. I don’t think that an issue as small as this can cause a problem between the two of us. I understand that you thought that maybe I was angry at the fact that you were so skilled and held a grudge against you because of it, but I must assure you that it is totally okay and I personally believe that the whole mess was a result of jealousy of all the bad players and I would suggest that when we roll together, we tell them just how bad they are and how we think they should just uninstall. Once again, I assure that there were no grudges that I kept for you. You sending an apology letter shouldn’t have been considered. However, thank you for accepting the fact that you thought it was wrong of you to be so blasted good. Few people would accept their mistakes and be as forthcoming about their superior skillz with such humility as you have been. The apology letter that you sent me testifies that the two of us can’t keep any secrets about how good we are together...I like you! I like how you have always been honest to me and hope that this continues for years to come.

Edited by TUXs