People are using macros on slot machines..

EvenHardNiner

They go AFK for hours and hours and hours and let the clicking do the work, I'm surprised Bioware didn't patch this in on the first day. These known "clickers" keep undercutting me because they have so much stuff to sell. I've sent in tickets but Bioware take days to respond to them.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go AFK for hours and hours and hours and let the clicking do the work, I'm surprised Bioware didn't patch this in on the first day. These known "clickers" keep undercutting me because they have so much stuff to sell. I've sent in tickets but Bioware take days to respond to them.

Where is your proof that they are macro'ing?

The ones with 15+ stacks of midlithe crystals?

That merely indicates that they have spent a lot of time at the slot machine, but even then does not prove it.

And it most definitely proves nothing about using macros.

If your definition of proof is that loose, I sincerely hope you don't have a job in law enforcement or the juridical sector.

;)

This is lol, I think Friday afternoon I went through ******* 2,000 chips at least, more on Saturday, and got a ton of Midlithe... A few others did the same thing, and the Midlithe market on Jung Ma has gone down from 28k/ea to under 7k/ea...

Not saying people can't macro this, but odds are they're clicking away while watching Netflix on a second monitor or tablet or something...

When I try to talk to them but get no response, when I click on the machine and win the click a few times, stop for a couple of seconds and see them resume clicking. Ermmm the very fact this person told me they are macroing, showed me a print screen of their inventory before & after doing 72 hours of macroing and seeing they haven't been offline in 3 or 4 days...You're right where is the proof?????

Edited by EvenHardNiner

I'm a bit skeptical, until proof is shown.

If you being undercut is your proof however, that's not valid enough proof to accuse people of macros as undercutting is intended and allowed.

EDIT:

When I try to talk to them but get no response, when I click on the machine and win the click a few times, stop for a couple of seconds and see them resume clicking. Ermmm the very fact this person told me they are macroing, showed me a print screen of their inventory before & after doing 72 hours of macroing and seeing they haven't been offline in 3 or 4 days...You're right where is the proof?????

Again this is just your word. Where is your proof of "they said this or showed they did this?"

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

That merely indicates that they have spent a lot of time at the slot machine, but even then does not prove it.

If your definition of proof is that loose, I sincerely hope you don't have a job in law enforcement or the juridical sector.

;)

It doesn't even indicate they spent a lot of time on the slot machines. It only means they probably had a lot of Jawa Junk.

How did they get it?

Save it up from cartel packs and top 10 finishes in Conquest is one way.

But, yeah, these things are stupid simple to macro and produce guaranteed profit. I would be shocked and amazed if credit sellers didn't have fleets of bots going 24x7. Just can't prove it because I don't have eyes on any credit seller shops.

It's people like you that make this community garbage talking absolute trash

Oh no, prices for stuffz on the GTN are finally becoming somewhat reasonable. How horrible. What is next? People having to play the game if they want to make some extra credits? Doing some dailies? Goddess forbid that!

What if "next" is a CM "decoration" that drops the equivalent of Ultimate Comms or Valor Tokens?

Goodness me there are a lot of macro defenders on here.

Ok lets focus the issue towards the fact people can even macro on the slot machines anyway, and move the issue away from "are they innocent or not", and more towards "how can we stop people from macroing the slot machines"

Edited by EvenHardNiner

Again this is just your word. Where is your proof of "they said this or showed they did this?"

You must've snapped a screenshot of that immediately since this obviously bothers you so much... Didn't you??? You did, right???

i demand empirical proof before i condemn the actions of a potentially innocent person...

It doesn't even indicate they spent a lot of time on the slot machines.

And here is proof that all of you use macros. :rolleyes:

Goodness me there are a lot of macro defenders on here.

Not at all. I think most can agree that people macro'ing must be kicked and banned from the game on the spot.

If there's proof.

And so far, none has been presented. In fact I don't think any of us can provide real proof, you'd need to be on Bioware's end for that.

Not at all. I think most can agree that people macro'ing must be kicked and banned from the game on the spot.

If there's proof.

And so far, none has been presented. In fact I don't think any of us can provide real proof, you'd need to be on Bioware's end for that.

Well Bioware would have the numbers and stuff so I'm pretty sure they can tell if someone is macroing or not.