We NEED a port / return to ship skill!!

Syxx_

It just seems tedious to go through 5-6 load screens just to get to your own ship. There should be a 1hr cool down return to ship skill or at the very least the Emergency Fleet Pass should be reduced to a 1hr cool down, its ridiculous atm and I don't understand the point of the 18hr CD.

Anyone else welcome a skill or change like this?

It just seems tedious to go through 5-6 load screens just to get to your own ship. There should be a 1hr cool down return to ship skill or at the very least the Emergency Fleet Pass should be reduced to a 1hr cool down, its ridiculous atm and I don't understand the point of the 18hr CD.

Anyone else welcome a skill or change like this?

/sign

Much needed.

Agreed, this probably seemed like a really cool idea in design. It actually reminds me of SWG just after JTL. You'd have to go to the terminal, launch ship, hyperspace, go to the space station, and then request landing. Later, if you just wanted to travel, you could and you just went from one planet to another.

I can deal with running to the cockpit and hyperspacing to my destination, but these orbital platforms are annoying as well. So, yes, totally agree.

I Hope you all realize there is a vendor in game that sells feet passes for 1000 credits.

oh .. no, i wasnt aware of that

can you tell me more or must i ask the googleracle ?

are they consumable or permanent ?

awww the lazyness ... ok im looking ..

Why?

Why would I make a video game fun?

Please BW for the love of God don't listen to these whiners. All they want is convenience and fun in their games.

Please keep games for the Hardcore players.

They should ADD MORE LOAD SCREENS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SHIP!

Buff load screens and long hallways!

Why?

Why would I make a video game fun?

Please BW for the love of God don't listen to these whiners. All they want is convenience and fun in their games.

Please keep games for the Hardcore players.

They should ADD MORE LOAD SCREENS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SHIP!

Buff load screens and long hallways!

i got it :p

oh .. no, i wasnt aware of that

can you tell me more or must i ask the googleracle ?

are they consumable or permanent ?

awww the lazyness ... ok im looking ..

Consumable.

Sold by Security Key Vendor.

And don't tell me the security vendor is "elite". Everyone has an iCrap, BBerry or a Droid.

Hell, if you live in the US, the authenticator is practically free.

The Fleet Pass is on an hour cool down and would be two screen from your ship. It puts you right where the vaults are. Thats pretty close to the 4 ship zone-ins.

I am pretty sure its sold from the verification code vendor, but not positive about it.

• 3 weeks later...
There is one mission as bounty hunter where you just go to talk to certain individuals and you have to go back and forth to the spaceport..my god that was annoying

I am in the middle of doing this quest I think because the first thing I thought is, "is there a way to port back to the ship?" All the back and forth and I already used my free ports and I still have a lot of back and forth.

Anyway, I googled it "port back to ship", and found this thread. I played the game for an little over an hour and literally got just one "quest" done (and most of it was running back and forth) and technically, I am still not done since I am not back to an on-level questing area. I decided to log into another character and wait for the CDs.

It won't help me now, but I think a port back to the ship is a good idea for a future update. Especially if there are more quests like this that are interplanetary. Maybe it could be a skill acquired around the same level you get a speeder since that's when travel starts to become long enough to be annoying (hence the reason you get a speeder at that level).

The fleet pass is nice, but you still have to go though a bunch of loading screens and such to get back to your ship and technically it's a bonus for an optional item.

And don't tell me the security vendor is "elite". Everyone has an iCrap, BBerry or a Droid.

Hell, if you live in the US, the authenticator is practically free.

No, not everyone has a smartphone. In fact, the majority of cellphone users don't have one. I don't--I found the data plan to be a big waste of money ($960 a year as opposed to $180 a year for my dumb phone). But I will concede that the security key thing is pretty cheap. It only cost me $6 to buy the physical one. Sorry for going off topic a bit. I just hate the assumption that "everyone" has a smartphone assumption people with smartphones make.

Edited by Jilla