Incoming Downtime

EricMusco

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost 8pm in Europe, so many people want to play. So it isn't that strange that I say that it's not a good time.

Same for me here, i want to play aswell but in my job (IT) issues will show up unexpected and need to be fixed as soon as possible like right now.

so to say: im very sorry but "People, stop crying, you aren't dying. go play something else till server return" ;)

Same for me here, i want to play aswell but in my job (IT) issues will show up unexpected and need to be fixed as soon as possible like right now.

so to say: im very sorry but "People, stop crying, you aren't dying. go play something else till server return" ;)

In my job when issues show up we just shoot them. Works every time.

Nice job Biofail,i'm just wondering why the hell EA is not fireing out this entire incompetent dev team out to hell?

What are you doing now is a total disrespect for your subscriber,nice to see this beautifull dev team has time to make

cartell packs after cartell packs but no time or competence to make a working patch.seems biofails tactic is patching the patch :-0

Edited by MedveBocs

I have no programming degree.

But I do have more than a modicum of common sense (which seems to be not so common these days).

Perhaps you could explain what sub-routines WB needed to tweak to address UI and Ability Lag that would break the Mail System.

No?

And I bet neither can they.

THAT is the problem.

All The Best

Actually, optimizing the mail system would probably help reduce Ability and general Lag as it would reduce load on the servers...

Absolutely /sign

Systems will always break when you've just thaught - "wow, everything is running really fine now" or when it is the last day at work before your next holiday trip - believe me, I'm ICT Manager

I remember it clearly...

People yelling, screaming and insulting one another over typos, timezones and speculating about ETA for the fixes. Raids were cancelled, subsciptions cancelled and the sky burst into flames.

And Bioware realized it was maintenance day. It was good in a way. Sort of

Many people died that day...

Nope but if the regular maintenance was earlier, this would've been earlier too.

Would be or not, emergency means unplanned. So it can come up at any time of day. Doing earlier maintenance not necessary would make this bug find faster, that depends when majority of player base log in to check and report it.

glad me and my group manage to finish the heroic on time XD haha

waiting for the maintenance to end. :D

ow yeah and dont forget to fix the Makeb Heroic Area 2 : a city held hostage. people cant seem to finish that mission because we got stuck on this part: Launch an Airstrike on Regulator Communications.