Over powered Sorc DPS PVP Video

LTmudbutt

Hi,

I made a sorc pvp video.

There's three sections in the video.

-Regs

-Solo queue

-Ranked 4's

I truly believe that this is the most balanced swtor has ever been.

The only thing that need's to be toned down a tad is hatred sin's. Other then that everything else is fine.

(for ranked 4's)

-cheers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But nah. You can't interupt Thundering blast due to the bug that makes you immune to interrupts WHEN you interrupt, not for the 4s after like the tool tip says. Pretty over powered and pretty much makes it impossible for other classes to avoid burst.

But nah. You can't interupt Thundering blast due to the bug that makes you immune to interrupts WHEN you interrupt, not for the 4s after like the tool tip says. Pretty over powered and pretty much makes it impossible for other classes to avoid burst.

It seems like it's only bugged for inquisitors.

I'm getting interrupted right now as i type this by a jug and PT in 4's

there was only 1 ranked 4's match and all it showed was you guys had the superior tank and healer. makes the sorc and sniper dps irrelevant. 270 LOS + cast while moving, lightning storm and the utilities makes this class a joke. "too much candy in the basket" as someone put it. if you're pedrospicy you need to calm down on that rage and ethuggin with that baby pillow biter voice of yours :rolleyes: All that ONE ranked match shows is a good tank/healer nothing else.

there was only 1 ranked 4's match and all it showed was you guys had the superior tank and healer. makes the sorc and sniper dps irrelevant. 270 LOS + cast while moving, lightning storm and the utilities makes this class a joke. "too much candy in the basket" as someone put it. if you're pedrospicy you need to calm down on that rage and ethuggin with that baby pillow biter voice of yours :rolleyes: All that ONE ranked match shows is a good tank/healer nothing else.

We had the same healer class. If you look at the scoreboard for the first round their jug tank did more dmg then our sin tank and the prot was around the same. Skilled players will always trump the whole "your class is OP argument".

What the 4's match is meant to show, is that superior CC wins games. Their healer was CC'ed for 70% of the game and that made him effectively heal for 200k less then our healer.

Most people don't do or look at the little things that helps you win ranked games

-CC

-interrupting heals

-cleansing

All while doing significant pressure. In this case the plan was to split DPS and CC out healer.

Thank's for your input though!

-cheers

Edited by LTmudbutt

Mains a sorc, says game is most balanced ever. Why am I not surprised? Go queue on a Mara and get back to me on how balanced this game is.

I said for ranked 4's**

Regs don't matter they are for fun.

And you can't balance a game around solo queue.

The only class that is over the top in "ranked 4s" are hatred sins, stacked....

I play 4's with a Mara a lot! And a Mara that has a guard and support from a healer/DPS is really good! The aoe fear is great too.

You'd be surprised by how balance this game can be If you take the hatred sin out of the equation. (For ranked 4's)

-cheers

I have no clue what you are talking about?!

I play sage a lot and nearly all my turbulance is interupt in ranked. Thers a chance for casting it at that 4 sec but thats all and if any one would call it game breaking, then I don't know what to say...

Tones and tones of dmg, cc immunity out there what are quite OP, but if that 4 sec makes some one mad.. lol

I have no clue what you are talking about?!

I play sage a lot and nearly all my turbulance is interupt in ranked. Thers a chance for casting it at that 4 sec but thats all and if any one would call it game breaking, then I don't know what to say...

Tones and tones of dmg, cc immunity out there what are quite OP, but if that 4 sec makes some one mad.. lol

It's definitely bugged. Now I'm starting to wonder if it is an isolated issues with Inquisitors interrupts? I'll test later today to verify the extent of this bug.

I can guarantee that, as a Corruption Sorc, I am unable to interrupt Lightning Sorcs.

It seems like it's only bugged for inquisitors.

I'm getting interrupted right now as i type this by a jug and PT in 4's

The bug is there for both sages and sorcs, but not all interrupts are affected. Vanguards can still interrupt, so I'm guessing powertechs can as well. Not tested jugg interrupt, but I know the guardian one doesn't work.

Edited by diadox

I said for ranked 4's**

Regs don't matter they are for fun.

And you can't balance a game around solo queue.

The only class that is over the top in "ranked 4s" are hatred sins, stacked....

I play 4's with a Mara a lot! And a Mara that has a guard and support from a healer/DPS is really good! The aoe fear is great too.

You'd be surprised by how balance this game can be If you take the hatred sin out of the equation. (For ranked 4's)

-cheers

Play a Marauder/Sentinel.

I have an irrational hatred for bunny hoppers and slow mo effects. Don't know why, just do.

And rap music.

What's wrong with rap music? Hey, at least you did call it "music", I give you that. Most people who do not like a particular genre of music insult it by not calling it music. ;)

What's wrong with rap music? Hey, at least you did call it "music", I give you that. Most people who do not like a particular genre of music insult it by not calling it music. ;)

Couldn't tell you, that's why my hatred is irrational :o

Hi,

I made a sorc pvp video.

There's three sections in the video.

-Regs

-Solo queue

-Ranked 4's

I truly believe that this is the most balanced swtor has ever been.

The only thing that need's to be toned down a tad is hatred sin's. Other then that everything else is fine.

(for ranked 4's)

-cheers

Agreed 100%. I maintain that, for the first time in ages, Sorcs are no longer just a DPS targeting dummy for other classes to mindlessly slaughter but can now hold their own if well-played to their fullest ability (something you definitely do in this video!)

I also agree that Sins are slightly OP, and maybe Maras are slightly under.

Agreed 100%. I maintain that, for the first time in ages, Sorcs are no longer just a DPS targeting dummy for other classes to mindlessly slaughter but can now hold their own if well-played to their fullest ability (something you definitely do in this video!)

I also agree that Sins are slightly OP, and maybe Maras are slightly under.

Thank you! I can agree that maras might need a bit of love. But in a 4s setting they still hold their own.

Thanks for the kind words

-cheers!