What's weirder than a pureblood inquisitor *spoilers*

gobot

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to open the box before you can determine if the cat is a Zabrak. Or just dead.

...what were we discussing, again?

Well, if the cat was a tiger or a lion. Hard call.

Tbh just Kallig's helmet and how it's unfit to certain species. Which some people don't like.

Well, he could cut off his lekku. That part is true, but we're discussing what's most logical. You can find excuses for anything to be true if you have the imagination, and I'm sure most of you (the ones that disagree with me) has perfectly valid reasons for why their choice is natural. But I'm not discussing if it's possible, I'm discussing what's most logical. I'm yet to see an important figure taking of his helmet and revealing those brain tails.

ANd yes. IF you play a twi'lek, then your forefather is a twi'lek and so on. I'm not saying that your twi'lek isn't "real" enough, neither am I saying that "your" Kallig isn't an alien... I'm talking about Day X, the day when the game closes and they make something new. A SWTOR2, or just shut everything down. Then your conversation with Talos isn't relevant as it's 99% sure that Kallig won't be a twi'lek. If he's a twi'lek, well, as you said, the he was insane and cut them of to hide his "shame" of being an alien. Which makes sense when you think about it, but it's of course still much more likely that Kallig actually made a helmet that did fit his natural skull.

I'm pretty sure cutting off the lekku, to the point where Kalligs mask would fit, would result in permanent brain damage, as part of the Twi'lek brain extends into the upper part of them. :p

It does seem sloppy on Bioware's part, they should have used something like Ajunta Pall's mask for it, and just made Kalligs race whatever the Inquisitor in questions was. I can't imagine it would have been that hard to just to create a generic masked twi'lek/zabrak/whatever for his handful of cut scenes.

Still. His name apparantly "meant a lot" when he was Sith, can't see how his name would've meant that much if he was an alien due to prejuice. But one never knows. Still, most likely a human. I'm sure you can see it from a neutral "canon" perspective as well. Not what's real or false, but what's most likely from the ideas of the neutral, from the eyes of the developers if you will. It'd be a major failure by them if he'd be a twi'lek, as it'd prove their failure ot make him look well, like what he is. Things like that (major plot flaws) often makes stories boring due to the lack of immersion. It's sci-fi yea, but immersion has to be there. It's removed once the plot show extreme lack of logic, which it'd be to see his brain tails after he removes his helmet. I'm 100% sure that you are seeing the point.

I don't think it would have been that much of a stretch actually. Yes, there is bias against non-humans, but then again power is power, particularly among the Sith. If, as indicated, his power was on par with Tulak Horde, I imagine any anti-alien sentiment would have been whispered very quietly behind closed doors. Superior human/Sith blood doesn't mean much when it's splattered all over the walls around your mangled corpse. :p

I'm pretty sure cutting off the lekku, to the point where Kalligs mask would fit, would result in permanent brain damage, as part of the Twi'lek brain extends into the upper part of them. :p

It does seem sloppy on Bioware's part, they should have used something like Ajunta Pall's mask for it, and just made Kalligs race whatever the Inquisitor in questions was. I can't imagine it would have been that hard to just to create a generic masked twi'lek/zabrak/whatever for his handful of cut scenes.

I don't think it would have been that much of a stretch actually. Yes, there is bias against non-humans, but then again power is power, particularly among the Sith. If, as indicated, his power was on par with Tulak Horde, I imagine any anti-alien sentiment would have been whispered very quietly behind closed doors. Superior human/Sith blood doesn't mean much when it's splattered all over the walls around your mangled corpse. :p

It would, probably. And I did write that earlier(about the mask), but my reasoning was ignored because according to the ones that want ot to be a twi'lek or so, it's "just game mechanics" and must be ignored because their braintales can appearantly mend into every helmet. Even though I see no way that they could make, let's say, a second game where Kallig is mentioned; and he takes off that helmet and BOOM, twi'lek. That's fit for comedies, but not for anything else. The helmet sort of "kills" it for most races, if we're to look at it "realistically". Even Star Wars have some "laws of nature", even though they're altered.

And well, you're correct that it's not impossible to be an alien in the Sith Order, even during this times. But do remember that they'd likely be even less likely to train aliens during this period. After all, Revan (Like, 500 years or so after Kallig), was famous for actually allowing aliens to be trained. So I think it's safe to assume that it's more likely that Kallig are a human. Nothing is for certain of course. And it's possible that it's an alien with a very human-like facial/head shape, so that the helmet could hide his "shame" and so on. Who knows.

Here's the thing, and I was kind of struggling for a way to word this.

If Kallig can't possibly be a zabrak or twi'lek because there's no way his head would fit in that helmet and we can't see his lekku in cut scenes then there's no way a player-character zabrak or twi'lek could be a zabrak or twi'lek if they were wearing the same helmet with it visible.

We don't see evidence of his alienness under the helmet for the same reason we don't see PC's alienness under helmets in cut scenes (or elsewhere) - a limitation on the engine BW used to build the game with.

Here's the thing, and I was kind of struggling for a way to word this.

If Kallig can't possibly be a zabrak or twi'lek because there's no way his head would fit in that helmet and we can't see his lekku in cut scenes then there's no way a player-character zabrak or twi'lek could be a zabrak or twi'lek if they were wearing the same helmet with it visible.

We don't see evidence of his alienness under the helmet for the same reason we don't see PC's alienness under helmets in cut scenes (or elsewhere) - a limitation on the engine BW used to build the game with.

They didn't make the helmet for aliens. Hence, it's not designed for aliens. Hence, the creator wasn't an alien. Hence, Kallig isn't an alien. In the end he'll turn up to be Human, or at least an alien with a "human-facial and head shape."

Example. Darth Marr removes his mask, and a selkath shows his face. Is this oK?

No. For a number of reasons. But the most important one; he wouldn't fit a fish head into that helmet. So alien-lovers need to understand that the story is supposed to be "as close to a movie" as possible. And guess what. If the engine cannot allow for one person to be an alien, then it's not an alien. Case closed. Finale.

For Kallig to be an alien, then he'd have to be a Chiss or something. Someone that has the excact same head and face shape. No tentacles or horns. Nothing. It's a fact. Because if they did let him take of his helmet and it was a twi'lek, then how would that look? It would look bad. So for whatever reasons they made that helmet, it do exclude twi'leks from being Darth Nox. It's a million of Nox in the game, but in "lore" it'd be one. And this one would not be an alien. Because it would make no sense. Look at the helmet. It was not designed for braintales. Or horns. Hence, the original user didn't have horns. Or tails on his head.

*It wouldn't have been impossible for Bioware to make a helmet that actually fits everyone. But they didn't, and we can't say "BUT THE HELMET ISN*T REAL". It's real in the cinematics. Hence the persons wearing it in the cinematic isn't a twi'lek. I'm sorry but it'd make no sense. And yes, twi'lek can't wear helmets. If you do then you kill all immersion. All the cinematics are supposed to be movie-ish. And that includes, no helmets for aliens. Twi'lek are there for the player's amusement, and in the end it'll be no twi'leks in the lore. Not as Nox, not as Wrath, not as the Hero of Tython, etc etc.

Edited by Leaveshill

Graphics limitation in how a helmet interacts with a PC = just a gameplay thing, no significance to the story.

Graphics limitation in how a helmet interacts with an NPC = not just a gameplay thing, does have significance to the story.

...makes perfect sense.

Edited by DarthDymond

*It wouldn't have been impossible for Bioware to make a helmet that actually fits everyone. But they didn't, and we can't say "BUT THE HELMET ISN*T REAL". It's real in the cinematics. Hence the persons wearing it in the cinematic isn't a twi'lek. I'm sorry but it'd make no sense. And yes, twi'lek can't wear helmets. If you do then you kill all immersion. All the cinematics are supposed to be movie-ish. And that includes, no helmets for aliens. Twi'lek are there for the player's amusement, and in the end it'll be no twi'leks in the lore. Not as Nox, not as Wrath, not as the Hero of Tython, etc etc.

Can't have it both ways. It wouldn't have been impossible for Bioware to restrict Inquisitor's to human only (before unlocks) either, but they didn't.

Graphics limitation in how a helmet interacts with a PC = just a gameplay thing, no significance to the story.

Graphics limitation in how a helmet interacts with an NPC = not just a gameplay thing, does have significance to the story.

...makes perfect sense.

Going to explain everything, looooong and good.... Maybe you'll see. Or maybe you don't want to see. Who knows...

Uhm. Yeah, it does make perfect sense.. They tried to be OK for the alien-guys.

Understand this. You can be a bug. You can be a madman. Your character cannot. Example; Insane Murder Sith Warrior - Would die at Belsavis. The Jedi would say "Let's work together!"

U say "Rofl no" and kill hims, then face Baras' sister alone.It's a reason the game forced u to play nice with him. Because you can't take her alone. Yes, the Sith Warrior can't kill her alone. Fact. 100%. He'd die. Hence why you're forced to be nice to a jedi.. And the insane warrior that kills everything it sees would die on Belsavis. But Bioware stopped it. Because you can't die. Your character is supposed to make it.

Same stuff. Bioware didn't intend for you to play as alien. But you do. Like if you play SW as Twi'lek and call other aliens "Alien scum."

Makes no sense. "I*m a filthy alien that hates my kind. Die for being filthy!"

"And I was born to be sith. Overseer tremel got me here to stop a filthy human from becoming Sith, we all want more Twi'lek in our ranks."

See? No sense. It's purely for YOUR joy. It's 100% wrong.

Or a Pureblood Jedi Knight. Another Pureblood (Tattooine) will ask you

"But would the Jedi accept a pureblood?" and you'll stand there like "Uhm, I'm sort of a pureblood so yeah..."

See now? They did intend for EVERY CLASS to be as one of at least a few certain species.

NO NPC wears helmets they can't realistically fit over their heads.

This "movies" are all we see of a neutral character. And therefor we can assume that Kallig isn't an alien with braintales etc. You're stubborn though. Guess it'll hurt your feelings if they make SWTOR lore and shows you that it's no twi'lek Sith lord named Kallig...

Again.

PC - can bug the game. You do lots of silly stuff. You can be a Dark Council member wearing Sand People clothing......

Understand that. OK? It's a game and we do silly stuff. But the "Lore" is not supposed to seem like a game. It'll NEVER be a Sith with Sand People clothing/mask. But you can be the only one, or one of a few, in the game. You can "Bug" it. You can be a twi'lek with a helmet. A twi'lek sand people sith. Why not?

But it's 100% against the "future lore", if there ever becomes such a thing.

Most people accept that it could've been made a helmet that makes it possible for Kallig to look special. I don't know why you can't accept that Kallig wasn't originally planned to be a twi'lek or the like. But it's your problem. Next time you answer, respond with some logic. Don't bother to answer if you can't comprehend it.

Because it's a fact that the player can bug a lot of things. You're "The player". You're irrelevant. It's millions of you. It's one Kallig. It's one Wrath. Not millions. But one. This one has a meaning. You have no meaning. Neither do I. But Kallig has a meaning. And because his helmet can't be realistically used by a twi'lek, then guess what. He's not. You're irrelevant. As am I. Kallig is part of the "lore". We are not. Wrath is. Etc etc etc. We're irrelevant and our choice of characters are 100% irrelevant. 100%. If you can't see this, then you're blinder than a miraluka.

Everything a PC does is for the one controling the PC. What we can accept as lore is something different. One Kallig, One SI, etc etc. In the end it'll be one Nox (Or Imperius or Occulus, if the game prefers that), one Wrath, and one of the other 6 PCs.

I guess you'll understand it, now that I wrote it. If I overestimated you, then that's too bad.

Can't have it both ways. It wouldn't have been impossible for Bioware to restrict Inquisitor's to human only (before unlocks) either, but they didn't.

Ofc they could've restricted it. Going to go into detail a second time, so.

And restricted Sith Warrior to Human or Pureblood. Because SW cannot be an alien. If he was, then Tremel wouldn't have brought him to stop Vemrin. Since, you know. Vemrin's "Low-born blood" is ten times better than the blood of a twi'lek according to the traditionalists. Fact.

Or refused Purebloods to become Jedi knights. Or JC, for that matter.

It's just that people wanted to play it. And they should be allowed to. Problem is that people don't realize that this personal freedom is there to make more variation and fun for the people that wants to be twi'leks, or wants to be pureblooded jedi knights. The game wasn't made for a Pureblooded JK. Nor a Twi'lek SI. It's there for "our" personal freedom. That's it. Restricting SI and SW would make people annoyed. "But I love Sith and I love Twi'leks!"

I'm not discussing that, I'm talking about Kallig, as a person of lore. Lorewise he cannot be an alien. It's unlogical that he is. Like the SW can't be alien. Like the JK can't be a Pureblood.

People has to see this with ease. Especially when I type it, at least.

Edited by Leaveshill

Going to explain everything, looooong and good.... Maybe you'll see. Or maybe you don't want to see. Who knows...

Uhm. Yeah, it does make perfect sense.. They tried to be OK for the alien-guys.

Understand this. You can be a bug. You can be a madman. Your character cannot. Example; Insane Murder Sith Warrior - Would die at Belsavis. The Jedi would say "Let's work together!"

U say "Rofl no" and kill hims, then face Baras' sister alone.It's a reason the game forced u to play nice with him. Because you can't take her alone. Yes, the Sith Warrior can't kill her alone. Fact. 100%. He'd die. Hence why you're forced to be nice to a jedi.. And the insane warrior that kills everything it sees would die on Belsavis. But Bioware stopped it. Because you can't die. Your character is supposed to make it.

Actually, the Jedi had a password or something you needed. Don't remember exactly.

Same stuff. Bioware didn't intend for you to play as alien. But you do. Like if you play SW as Twi'lek and call other aliens "Alien scum."

Makes no sense. "I*m a filthy alien that hates my kind. Die for being filthy!"

"And I was born to be sith. Overseer tremel got me here to stop a filthy human from becoming Sith, we all want more Twi'lek in our ranks."

See? No sense. It's purely for YOUR joy. It's 100% wrong.

Or a Pureblood Jedi Knight. Another Pureblood (Tattooine) will ask you

"But would the Jedi accept a pureblood?" and you'll stand there like "Uhm, I'm sort of a pureblood so yeah..."

I do acknowledge that anything you can only do via the legacy System is probably not canon. With few exceptions.

See now? They did intend for EVERY CLASS to be as one of at least a few certain species.

What's your proof of this? You can't prove what's under the helmets of every guy in the game.

This "movies" are all we see of a neutral character. And therefor we can assume that Kallig isn't an alien with braintales etc. You're stubborn though. Guess it'll hurt your feelings if they make SWTOR lore and shows you that it's no twi'lek Sith lord named Kallig...

Again.

PC - can bug the game. You do lots of silly stuff. You can be a Dark Council member wearing Sand People clothing......

Understand that. OK? It's a game and we do silly stuff. But the "Lore" is not supposed to seem like a game. It'll NEVER be a Sith with Sand People clothing/mask. But you can be the only one, or one of a few, in the game. You can "Bug" it. You can be a twi'lek with a helmet. A twi'lek sand people sith. Why not?

But it's 100% against the "future lore", if there ever becomes such a thing.

Most people accept that it could've been made a helmet that makes it possible for Kallig to look special. I don't know why you can't accept that Kallig wasn't originally planned to be a twi'lek or the like. But it's your problem. Next time you answer, respond with some logic. Don't bother to answer if you can't comprehend it.

I dunno why you can't accept that BioWare acknowledged that people would not want restrictions on their race, and thus gave Kallig a helmet for the explicit purpose of hiding his species, leaving it up to the player's imagination.

Because it's a fact that the player can bug a lot of things. You're "The player". You're irrelevant. It's millions of you. It's one Kallig. It's one Wrath. Not millions. But one. This one has a meaning. You have no meaning. Neither do I. But Kallig has a meaning. And because his helmet can't be realistically used by a twi'lek, then guess what. He's not. You're irrelevant. As am I. Kallig is part of the "lore". We are not. Wrath is. Etc etc etc. We're irrelevant and our choice of characters are 100% irrelevant. 100%. If you can't see this, then you're blinder than a miraluka.

SOMEONE is ignoring how BioWare is emphasizing the personal feel of the game. Yes, there is only one Wrath in the lore, only one Hero of Tython, only one Barsen'thor, etc. etc. However, WHO that Wrath, Hero, etc, IS, is different from player to player. In YOUR continuity, Kallig may be a human, but he can just as easily be an alien in someone else's. What you are doing right now is effectively forcing your own personal canon and demanding that we accept it as the true canon. Very hypocritical coming from a user who claims he is "irrelevant."

Everything a PC does is for the one controling the PC. What we can accept as lore is something different. One Kallig, One SI, etc etc. In the end it'll be one Nox (Or Imperius or Occulus, if the game prefers that), one Wrath, and one of the other 6 PCs.

Yes, but as I said, this game is about making your own Star Wars saga, and different players have different choices. Each player has their own version of the story, BioWare has no intention of makig any single, true canon, and thus each player has every right within their own accounts to choose WHO that representative is.

I guess you'll understand it, now that I wrote it. If I overestimated you, then that's too bad.

Responses in green.

Also, here's a quote:

"As far as I'm concerned, the 'canonical' identities of player classes are determined solely by their individual players."

―Hall Hood

Edited by rashencyberspeed
Adding a small note.

...makes perfect sense.

Althought it was intended as a sarcastic statement, It's actually a good explanation.

Yes, Aloysius Kallig was neither Zabrak nor Twilek. Really, I can't understand how can one argue with it. You can even look at the examples of the important characters in masks. Dread Masters? Human. Darth Marr? Human. Just imagine Calphayus puts his mask away and you can see a Twilek with a lekku. Yes, great lore, makes perfect sense. Or just imagine Luke taking Vader's mask off and by some magical reason Vader is

Tchuukthai. Makes even more perfect sense, right?

Because NPC are determined by their looks. PC are not. It is canon that Darth Marr wore a mask. About Sith Inquisitor we know only that at some point of time he probably wore Kallig's mask during a ritual.

So Kallig is not an alien.

And with all ''CANON IS WHAT I MAKE MY CHAR TO BE!'' people forgetting that IT IS this way until we don't have an established canon on PC( like Revan in KOTOR ). If they ever decided to make ''canon'' Darth Nox, it surely will be Kallig that makes the most sense. Well, maybe, there is a 0,5 per cent probability that it will be Light 5 cyborg in slave girl outfit( if u like it so, but I would say even 0 % ). But most likely not. So lore canon unfriendly characters all you like, until the game shuts down Bioware would never say they are not canon for obvious reasons. But do you really believe that IF THEY ESTABLISH strict canon regarding PC and their storylines, there will be a lekku( dunno how, probably mask has some magical portals into an antoher dimension, which serves as a storage for lekku ) under Aloysius' mask? Or they will chose more suitable race like human or rattataki?

Now, it doesn't mean 100 % Darth Nox is not a Twilek. He doesn't have to be the same race as his ancestor, especially considering his family was disgraced and I don't think they could allow themselves to care about the purity of blood. Still, when u are an alien Drellik says Aloysius was as well, so it appears Bioware's politics are that Nox and Hord's contemporary are of the same species.

By the way, if we take topic starters opinion into consideration( which should be taken since it makes sense ) it's more probable that Nox is indeed human. Especially when we combine it with the fact that Tulak Hord was one of the Empire tradition's founders, so he probably won't take an alien as his top general( but he could, it's just less probable ). The second most probable choice would be a ratattaki.

So, the Bioware says that any choice is possible. But it's a game. When you try to transfer it into the lore, there is a balance of probabilities.

Edited by LordCJK

This one line is what caught me.

Bengel Morr? I have no idea how he managed to get that hood over his head, but he did and then...

Bam!

He's a Nautolan.

I know that isn't helmets, but it's to do with heads so.

Yeah, weak argument but I just wanted to point that out :rak_09:

PS: I hope I don't sound like an *** in this post. Hehe, Have a nice day.

PSS: I know I have a tendency to write in lines like that, it's a thing. File a complaint :D

La la

A hood is however more possible to wear than a helmet, one that fits so tight that it'd be difficult for thick-headed humans to wear it. And dw you don't sound like an ******e, just like someone trying to argue. Forums are made for discussion and your opionion is noted. And your way of writing didn't annoy me, at least. It'd probably be annoying if it was 100 lines or so, hehe.

But again; hoods and helmets aren't the same, especially not if the helmet is this tight.

La la la .

Very well said, at least I couldn't have written it better. However, I do doubt that anyone will read and accept it. It was too detailed for anyone to not understand, but I guess that some don't want to. I don't see why so many get angry by the fact that Kallig was most likely a human, certainly no twi'lek or other "special" alien, and that Nox is therefore not an alien. And as you said, Nox is supposed to use the mask at least once (During Zash's ritual), but even if we ignore that, it's more probable that he's a human.

Your ancestor (Kallig) is a human(or something that have no horns or braintales with a human-shaped head - see his helmet)

Wrong. When my Twi'lek equips Kallig's mask and loses her lekku that doesn't magically make her human. Additionally, if Kallig is human that doesn't mean that either he or one of his descendents had some kind of action with a non-human that ultimately led to the Inquisitor many generations later. Who says Kallig made sweet, sweet love to a Twi'lek? Maybe his granddaughter had a fling with some alien, had children, one of them went on to follow in mommy's footsteps, so on and so forth until eventually something that could interbreed with Twi'leks came along, did so, and a few generations of Twi'leks later here you are.

I believe Kallig is whatever race the player character is. His mask chops off lekku, that's a long standing and well known game glitch and using a well known game glitch as "proof" that Kallig couldn't possibly be an alien is a little ridiculous.

I don't see why so many get angry by the fact that Kallig was most likely a human, certainly no twi'lek or other "special" alien, and that Nox is therefore not an alien. And as you said, Nox is supposed to use the mask at least once (During Zash's ritual), but even if we ignore that, it's more probable that he's a human.

I generally tend to believe it makes more sense Kallig was human, as well, because few aliens actually become Sith (and that's out of the few people who are even force sensitive at all out of the trillions+ inhabitants of the galaxy). The odds of Kallig being an alien himself are slim. But is there any actual reason to assume some one night dalliance with a non-human here and there among Kallig's descendants/the inquisitor's ancestors that ultimately led to an alien slave?

Say Kallig's great grandchild got some Zabrak action (they CAN interbreed with humans), the resulting mixed breed offspring has a brief dalliance with another alien so on and so forth, and a few generations before the Inquisitor comes along one of Kallig's now mixed-breed descendants gets some Twi'lek action. I'm just saying that just because Kallig was almost certainly human that doesn't necessarily mean the inquisitor is. In fact, I'd wager the inquisitor is probably Human or Zabrak.

Edited by eldefail

• 2 months later...

As to why you'd spend money on a slave, well... why did you buy a slave in the first place? A basic laborer obviously needs little besides food and a place to sleep, but a house slave in a fine house will also have to be well dressed and look healthy. A skilled slave will need the tools of his trade. A bodyguard slave straight from some grim gladiator arena might well have cybernetics. As long as the price of the enhancements are less than the worth he brings there's nothing to think about.

And not all slavery is for life. The Romans could free slaves for exceptional service, or if the slave came up with enough money to buy his freedom. They often used Greek teachers that had sold themself into slavery to get mney for their families. It's not totally unbeliavable that a skilled and cybernetically enhanced person could sell himself into slavery with the hopes of buying himself out later.

• 5 months later...

The argument that Kallig couldn't be Zabrak because of his helmet is somewhat humorous, considering a Zabrak Inquisitor can put Kallig's helmet on.

I don't think we're meant to think too much about the helmet design. It just comes in one shape because development resources couldn't account for every potential version of Kallig's descendant.

The game's dialogue indicates that Kallig's species changes based on the character you select at start up. He's specifically referred to as an alien if you're Inquisitor is an alien, and just 'alien-friendly' if you're human.

Not quite.

They actually served a fallen Lord and as punishment, were condemned to slavery. Issue being, they never got to redo the intro video for the Inquisitor.

Then again, it also makes little sense to see a Zabrak referring to aliens as "alien scum" or "filth". Back then, SW-side, you could only have a Human, a Cyborg or a Pureblood.

Zabrak came later; Same with Chiss for BH or even Rattataki for the Inquisitor.

That got a lot more weirder on Ilum for my Zabrak SW talking with Gran Moff Racist Regus

No, it does not state that. Read again.

Cybernetics - because they wanted him as a slave? It's not unnatural for slaves to be kept alive, he's worth more as a slave than dead. We do not even know what type of slave he was, so why would that be a suprise? It's a number of types of slaves, we can assume that he was taught to read so why shouldn't he have been a "luxerious" slave?

*He's too intelligent and too quick a learner to be illiterate*

Again, if you believe that Kallig was an alien then you've not paid attention at all. You've been dreaming.

His helmet is clearly not useable for aliens. Don't "BUHU MY ALIENS USE HELMET", it's pure and simple game-machanics. It's not relevant. Not even 1%. No NPC wear a helmet that hides horns or tails. It's a fact. Complain all you'd like, he was a human. The "He was an alien" (If you chose to play alien, stated by Talos) is just to make immersion for the player. His helmet means that he's a human. Or a pureblood or someone else that can wear helmets "without their racial traits dissappearing."

This is a fact. We need to look at him like if it was a movie, ignoring all game mechanics. They're present for the sake of the game. His mask point in the direction of a human,. Yeah sure, he could be a Chiss. In theory. But he cannot be a zabrak, twi'lek, cathar. Because their headshaps does not match, at all.

Kallig - Human, or alien that's ALMOST 100% matches in terms of body and facial shape.

Well, it's possiable that since his death, his bloodline got into the habit of screwing other races until the Inquisitor was born alien

Or a pureblood master had some excess lust and apparently made a baby with a slave in your family or close ancestors.

Similar to how Vitiate was conceived btw.

I RPed my first Inquisitor as the illegitimate son of Darth Vowrawn and a slave, because I liked the character in the warrior story, and ended up seated with him on the council. :D He wore the name Darth Accident like armor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwjvDY5F_1I

Edited by Dan_Loto

• 2 weeks later...