So I have played about 60 Solo Ranked games now, won ~58 | lost 2.

Evolixe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's the best shadow/assassin on the server then? If you're going to call him out, at least do it properly.

There's most certainly no need for me to throw compliments around other than commenting on such a blatant silly comment such as his and calling it out for what it was.

I'm the best mage in the world btw, I can do magic irl. (Ye, now say I'm not and then give me a name. Jeez man.)

Edited by AdamLKvist

Obviously your just facing baddies in crap gear.

I doubt it. I was poking around with the bolsterizer and the PvP training dummy on fleet with my level 50 assassin and I was getting Assassinate crits between 7-8k and that was with no stim, no augs, and no endgame relics. I can totally see 10k hits happening, and honestly I'm surprised that they are not 11 or 12k crits.

I doubt it. I was poking around with the bolsterizer and the PvP training dummy on fleet with my level 50 assassin and I was getting Assassinate crits between 7-8k and that was with no stim, no augs, and no endgame relics. I can totally see 10k hits happening, and honestly I'm surprised that they are not 11 or 12k crits.

Assassinate does crit 12k.

Hatred needs nerf? Well.. Just buff Deception enough to be a real threat with its burst, and in general buff burst specs. Nothing stops sustained specs like globalling them. Atm, basically only AP has good enough single target burst and decent kit. Smash was looking like a very good burst spec, but the lowered damage on some of the big hits kinda killed its potential.

I like the idea of dots getting purged if their caster dies. This way even the 10-20 seconds of "freecasting" hatred sins have will be kinda balanced, if they get killed quickly after that. But right now it is stupid, hatred has survivability levels of a tank spec, come on. We should lose at least the 30% dmg reduction when stunned. Or the 30% dmg reduction on AoE taunt. One of the two.

Most of all though..

Cleanses should cleanse dots. 5 at a time. Enough of this dot madness :rolleyes:

all cleanses? i think healer cleanses should cleanse dots, but all of them would be a huge boon to dps specs who randomly have a cleanse, no?

Same server, spec and faction as Exilove and I have gotten 45 wins 5 losses in yolo que this pre-season, I don't know if the imps have gone to sleep? but yeah the power of balance shadows in arena is huuuge!

I havn't lost a single one that was a half proper 4v4.

If this is going to stay as is.. Bring on the season.

Ill make sure I will be WAY out of catch-up range in a matter of days. Lol.

Edited by Evolixe

I just watched a match on your stream. You and your team were defeated. I didn't saw just one match but it was a lose. So it's 58/3 now?

You can survive the most by using stealth, by the fact that shadow is NEVER a focus target, and you use your teleport if things get hot.... I don't see why you ask the nerf of DOT spec for consulars? You wanna change role for season 4?

By the way, you played very good, in the match what I saw you nearly made a 1v2 with the help of hide in plane side and your teleport. Was a great fight and you did well! For the next round I didn't get how you wanted to manage the acid bath : P vs 3 of them standing in the mid : )

And I suggest you to play a few days with sage balance befor asking for consular dot nerf. You will not be able to hide, you would not be able to teleport, your leeching strike is not instant there but has 1.5 activation time, no free spinning strike, and force in balance do way more dmg then weaken mind and you mostly will be the 1. focus target : ) Believe me you will not call the role op

I just watched a match on your stream. You and your team were defeated. I didn't saw just one match but it was a lose. So it's 58/3 now?

You can survive the most by using stealth, by the fact that shadow is NEVER a focus target, and you use your teleport if things get hot.... I don't see why you ask the nerf of DOT spec for consulars? You wanna change role for season 4?

By the way, you played very good, in the match what I saw you nearly made a 1v2 with the help of hide in plane side and your teleport. Was a great fight and you did well! For the next round I didn't get how you wanted to manage the acid bath : P vs 3 of them standing in the mid : )

And I suggest you to play a few days with sage balance befor asking for consular dot nerf. You will not be able to hide, you would not be able to teleport, your leeching strike is not instant there but has 1.5 activation time, no free spinning strike, and force in balance do way more dmg then weaken mind and you mostly will be the 1. focus target : ) Believe me you will not call the role op

If you wanna see a pretty good madness sorc play, watch Itchyeyes. He was already pretty hard to beat before those ridiculous buffs to madness sorcs/sins. You'll understand why madness sorcs also need to be toned down after you see him play :)

Nah, just lost 3 times. And even though 1 was because a phase walk bug.

The other 2 were more than fair, there is only so much I can carry even with this stupid ****, and that wasn't one of the things I could carry :p

If you wanna see a pretty good madness sorc play, watch Itchyeyes. He was already pretty hard to beat before those ridiculous buffs to madness sorcs/sins. You'll understand why madness sorcs also need to be toned down after you see him play :)

He quit.

Edited by Evolixe

Nah, just lost 3 times. And even though 1 was because a phase walk bug.

The other 2 were more than fair, there is only so much I can carry even with this stupid ****, and that wasn't one of the things I could carry :p

He quit.

Did he quit today? Because he streamed last night.

Evolixe you had any Harbinger pops? Haven't bothered yet due to reasons I myself am not even sure of, was just curious :p

Sure did, that character has no gear at all though.. not even full brut :p

Won about 60% either way. But small sample size.

Edited by Evolixe