So I have played about 60 Solo Ranked games now, won ~58 | lost 2.

Evolixe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are just a cleanse away from that not mattering. Or a dodge away. Or a disappearing act away.

Because you're going to waste any one of those cooldowns on a root, right?

Now THAT is a waste of cooldowns.

Edited by Evolixe

Because you're going to waste any one of those cooldowns on a root, right?

Now THAT is a waste of cooldowns.

LOL a near death DPS Op? F yeah! They will disappear and come back to full, unless you try knocking them out of stealth. I would rather be sure.

Edited by Technohic

They are just a cleanse away from that not mattering. Or a dodge away. Or a disappearing act away.

hahahaha oh pls... how many classes currently have slows on their anytimer? You can apply slows and roots so casually in this game cleansing them isnt even worth the gcd.

I've done over 70 games now. Still not lost a single fair match, ever.

I did get a 3rd loss because of a leaver however.

So we got 1 pve healer that might as well not have been there (as he got instagibbed, literally, both rounds)

1 afk Shadow

1 leaver

No 4v4 game lost.

Edited by Evolixe

We were talking about slows and roots. Nothing about being near death.

No, we were talking about when to use a stun, and I said when they might try to run away. I should have said something about that being them close to death, but kind of figured that would be implied on why they would be running away.

On Op DPS its kinda the same ;)

I suppose, rofl.

No, we were talking about when to use a stun, and I said when they might try to run away. I should have said something about that being them close to death, but kind of figured that would be implied on why they would be running away.

I use a stun when it suits me. They don't have to be near dead for me to consider using a stun..

Edited by Evolixe

I suppose, rofl.

I use a stun when it suits me. They don't have to be near dead for me to consider using a stun..

Agreed, but after facing operative healers, I much prefer having my stun available when I think they might cloak out and to finish them off rather than give them a chance at a second life. in comparison to using it when they have dodge up.

Edited by Technohic

Agreed, but after facing operative healers, I much prefer having my stun available when I think they might cloak out and to finish them off rather than give them a chance at a second life. in comparison to using it when they have dodge up.

But we were talking about Op DPS, who essentially give the same to the assassin when they stealth out.

But we were talking about Op DPS, who essentially give the same to the assassin when they stealth out.

It really doesn't make that much of a difference. Any stealth class, I want to make sure I finish them off if I have the chance. Healers just are more important because they are going to get life back and also start keeping the other guys up as well, but if I am facing a 1v1 situation, that DPS is just as important to make sure they do not come back.

I already calculated those in :rolleyes:

Obviously your just facing baddies in crap gear.

If i go by my highest hits and combine this with double relic proc and call this mess my average and assume every hit crits... than buddy.. you just got 3 shottet by concealment.

Edited by texoc

Obviously your just facing baddies in crap gear.

If i go by my highest hits and combine this with double relic proc and call this mess my average and assume every hit crits... than buddy.. you just got 3 shottet by concealment.

Yeah no, the people I'm basing theise numbres on are fully geared in at least exhumed.

10k crits on fully geared light/medium armor classes with FiB are not rare at all. Spinning Strike hits harder.

If my FiB isn't doing 6.5k crit damage on you then you have more than just 30% AoE damage reduction.

Edited by Evolixe

Yeah no, the people I'm basing theise numbres on are fully geared in at least exhumed.

10k crits on fully geared light/medium armor classes with FiB are not rare at all. Spinning Strike hits harder.

If my FiB isn't doing 6.5k crit damage on you then you have more than just 30% AoE damage reduction.

i call BS

I've said it since the first time I took a node from an Operative (around 1.1), and he got off a corrosive dart before dying, thus preventing me from capping FOR AN ETERNITY.

They fixed that by making dots no longer interrupt capping, but yes, that was INCREDIBLY annoying (and hilarious if you were the operative).

Obviously. While the burst is too strong in that noob spec its not that high (not on FiB/Death field). Evolixe is known for overexagerating. Like when he said he's the best shadow on the server for example

So who's the best shadow/assassin on the server then? If you're going to call him out, at least do it properly.