This is amazing <3

Nightkin

LOL I don't know which is more hilarious; you actually sending a ticket about merc's viability in solo pvp or their direct response to that on why you can't get access to the SoR storyline in solo mode until you do those other missions.

In fact I'm kinda thinking that CS droid may have just taken the piss with you, thinking you were doing the same thing with your ticket. That would be pure win if they did that on purpose! :rak_04:

LOL I don't know which is more hilarious; you actually sending a ticket about merc's viability in solo pvp or their direct response to that on why you can't get access to the SoR storyline in solo mode until you do those other missions.

In fact I'm kinda thinking that CS droid may have just taken the piss with you, thinking you were doing the same thing with your ticket. That would be pure win if they did that on purpose! :rak_04:

I think it was hillarious

First off, i made a ticket with some feedback ~ http://imgur.com/B6yo9Kw (wrong forum maybe but i will do what i can to get heard.

Here is the epic response:

http://i.imgur.com/ptOc2Y7.jpg

RIP :D

Really? Really?

The ticket system is only for dealing with actual bugs or item/loot/quest problems. The automated ingame ticket system is naturally not equipped to handle the non-quantifiable and largely perception based subject of class viability in PvP.

Why does everyone always expect to survive in yolo queue? :confused:

If there's one thing I learned from Sorc healing season 3, it's that sometimes you've got to accept your death and merely make sure you survive for a time

Mercs are not anywhere near as bad as you think they are, and you shouldn't be constantly surviving arenas when you're being focused, perhaps instead of blaming your class you should adapt and simply get better.

Why does everyone always expect to survive in yolo queue? :confused:

If there's one thing I learned from Sorc healing season 3, it's that sometimes you've got to accept your death and merely make sure you survive for a time

Mercs are not anywhere near as bad as you think they are, and you shouldn't be constantly surviving arenas when you're being focused, perhaps instead of blaming your class you should adapt and simply get better.

I don't think the issue is surviving. As you said, you just have to accept your death.

The issue is that the merc/mando classes do not have the appropriate tools to survive as long as other classes do when focused.

I don't think the issue is surviving. As you said, you just have to accept your death.

The issue is that the merc/mando classes do not have the appropriate tools to survive as long as other classes do when focused.

omg no, mercs are perfectly fine. We just need to L2P. Everyone who doesnt play a merc says so!

Really, i ask a question/send some feedback and get a completely non related answer. How is that my fault?

You didn't get a unrelated answer. Both your submitted ticket and the reply both have similar keywords, to a automated system the reply is related to your ticket.

The system is not designed to answer questions about class balance, therefore it will never give you a answer that makes sense to a human, it will however give you whatever answer has the most matching keywords.

I do think it's funny that the only "thing" that reads in-game tickets is, apparently, an actual "droid." I mean...c'mmon. that's at least a little funny. as for expecting anything to be accomplished by balance complaints via ticket...well...probably not. it does make me wonder though...if you report someone in-game, does an actual person assess the situation? or does the "droid" automatically assign a 1-2 day ban based on the category you select and certain "buzz words"?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.