Not able to access PvP weekly since 3.0

gsummers

Since the launch of 3.0, I have not been able to access a PvP weekly [Warfront]. My husband, same level as I, has gotten the PvP weekly last week and this. I have only been able to get the daily. There are no PvP missions in my log that I can abandon. When I go to the terminal after taking the daily, the triangle is present, but grey - meaning, the weekly is there, but I can't get it.

No I am level 56, as is my husband. He and others under level 60 are able to get the Weekly [War Front] that requires 5 warzones (as opposed to the level cap weekly that requires 15 warzones). For some reason, since the 3.0 update, I can only get the Warzone Daily (requires 2 Warzones).

No I am level 56, as is my husband. He and others under level 60 are able to get the Weekly [War Front] that requires 5 warzones (as opposed to the level cap weekly that requires 15 warzones). For some reason, since the 3.0 update, I can only get the Warzone Daily (requires 2 Warzones).

You have to abandon all the previous pvp missions you had. The reason you aren't getting a weekly is because you can't have 2 of them at the same time. You currently probably have the weekly for the 55 pvp, which has now been chagned to lvl 60. You'll notice that it is in red. Abandon all of these missions and then you will see at the pvp terminal that you can get the regular WZ weekly mission, Hope this helps.

That is good advice, but unfortunately I had already cleared my log of all pvp missions, to no effect. My best guess is that it has something to do with the fact that I might have had a completed WZ weekly ready to turn in with 3.0 update came, but didn't turn it in until after the patch. Perhaps this caused the game to get very confused that I was turning in a quest that I technically wasn't supposed to have yet. If so, hopefully there is some fix to it.

• 3 weeks later...
Just throwing my hat in the ring as another person who's been affected by this bug. I thought that maybe they'd just forgotten to update the lowbie weekly to be available from 55-59 as well, but if some people do have access to it at those levels it's got to be a bit more complicated than that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to obtain a weekly pvp mission. I obtain a daily pvp mission every day. When I started 3.0, I think I had the old weekly, I completed the old weekly on my 55 toon, and a new weekly pvp mission was never available to that toon. I am now 58.

Can anyone confirm if this issue goes away at 60? That would be good enough for me.

Same issue on a number of characters. I have submitted bug reports, and gotten the response that they have discontinued the pvp weekly for 55+. This is clearly rubbish as i still have access to it on some characters but not on others. I have gone back and forth with BW support on this issue 3 times over the same ticket trying to make them understand the ridiculousness of the situation. Like talking to a wall tho. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

It has to do with having the pre 3.0 55 weekly.

If your character had it before 3.0 then you are bugged and can't get it after.

I have 3 characters that are bugged and several that are not and that was the only determining factor.

Removing the red quest does not fix the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
It has to do with having the pre 3.0 55 weekly.

If your character had it before 3.0 then you are bugged and can't get it after.

I have 3 characters that are bugged and several that are not and that was the only determining factor.

Removing the red quest does not fix the issue.

That's a shame.

I haven't been able to get the weekly mission on one of my Juggernauts since 3.0 began.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...