Shadows and Assassins

clubdeeko

They are absolutely ridiculous in PvP. Burst, CC and Self Heals, you name it they have it.

when should we expect a nerf?

No idea when but first you need to tell us how high ranked you are in PvP and how many ranked arenas you did to reach that conclusion.

I feel like Hatred is pretty much perfect and shouldn't be nerfed. It's overpowered, yeah, but that just means everyone else should be buffed to its level. Hatred is really fun the way it is now and I hope they don't remove something like the DOT spread in order to bring its numbers back down to earth.

I feel like Hatred is pretty much perfect and shouldn't be nerfed. It's overpowered, yeah, but that just means everyone else should be buffed to its level. Hatred is really fun the way it is now and I hope they don't remove something like the DOT spread in order to bring its numbers back down to earth.

Lol what..

I always get this feeling whenever I'm on my sin(deception) or on my sage(TK) is that I give 110% throughout the match damage wise, then I look at the scoreboard and see hatred sin 600k above. **** even if those were ****** low damage dots spread over 8 people, there is no way to just count that damage as fluff and irrelevant, even if only half of it required healing it's still 300k of some healers output. What would happen if there was 4 decent hatred sins in one reg wz, no *********** way that can be healed through. Edited by Ankhkharu

I always get this feeling whenever I'm on my sin(deception) or on my sage(TK) is that I give 110% throughout the match damage wise, then I look at the scoreboard and see hatred sin 600k above. **** even if those were ****** low damage dots spread over 8 people, there is no way to just count that damage as fluff and irrelevant, even if only half of it required healing it's still 300k of some healers output. What would happen if there was 4 decent hatred sins in one reg wz, no *********** way that can be healed through.

Nope :D

Mainwhile the sins selfhealing for well over 1k hps..

I think it is the rooting that has gone nuts. Disciplines system opens up problems like this. I was in a warzone against 7 sin/sorcs and we were just constantly rooted. Roots need to apply more resolve is applied 4 times in a row.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.