Wow Bioware that was EPIC!... also I feel for ya with all the qq going around

_NovaBlast_

I just finished prelude to reven last night and it was awesome ... Can i keep the droid please BIO

2 small requests

Please continue to make solo sorry flash points .

Also Please allow Story ops to be soloed with that dorid and our crew would be amazing .( just don't nerf the creds and ult com)

Also from My personal point of View I hit 60 after i finished prelude before I even started rishi so really I am of the personal opinion to have no sympathy for all t he qq that is going . People obviously are not actually putting the time into actually playing the game .

Expecting to be level 60 just playing the expansion in one day is totally im my opinion completely unreasonable on the payers part . this is a new expansion its going to be around for a while there really is no need to hit level 60 right away.

Even in sto the mission didn't even give you enough to gain one level and they were level based . (51, 52,53, etc) So you had to go back and play the game to finish the level to qualify for your next mission.

I hit level 60 with the prelude and only a minor change to what i normally do before even reaching Rishi in jsut two days.

As I posted earlier i started on tuesday with my weeklies ... why ( does his best sheldon cooper imitation) simply... Because Tuesdays are weeklies days...

+1

Smooth for me to no issues patching as well as smooth game play all day .

Just about value i haven't even started doing the new content yet I consider this expansion a "free bonus" after the 12x i would have paid 20$ for just that and the free skill training.

Today i spent 12 hours ( including a variety of breaks) just did m y weeklies ( more thoroughly than normal and with a bit with extra farm ) With 800k rested experience from a week off from the game.

( STO also came out with an expansion so have been playing that )

combined with a 25% boost and i am already 57 + 8 segments probably going to farm oricon and helping people with story / heroic missions till 58 and then hit forged alliances .. if i am still not 60 ill do the new stuff after my dailies tomorrow

I am a fan of the disciplines i think they are great improvement I like the look and it seems more organized than before . I haven't even noticed the stat squish i can still solo everything i could last week and anything for some reason its seems a bit easier.

So just from a value perspective yea thanks bioware not only do i feel i gotten my moneys worth in value I like the changes so far . So really when i eventually get to all the new content it will just i the whipped cream on the top of a yummy spiked hot chocolate

Keep making solo content like forged and stop hiding story content in ops or let me use my crew in them and like the poster ill be around for a long time .

( more companion stories , conversations and interactions would be awsome to .)

I started yesterday at level 58 with my Dallies in the same way taking a slower approach with more farm and using cartel xp boosts ( i also have 3-400 000 rested xp left) and hit 59 then started prelude and hit 60. it was easy some other than slower things down and prelude i did nothing differently and had a lot of fun over the last 2 days.

Side benefits of taking my time ,

I made more money which means that i hardly noticed having to buy my skill ( i miss getting them for free)

The fact that i had to by a few of them over again really wasn't a big deal since its easily replaced with the daily run .

I love the new discipline system its much more streamline and organized and if anything has made the game a bit easier which brings me to my next point in comparison to what i could do before and what i could do after .

I had trouble soloing the heroic 4 chase the shadows before .. yet on tuesday it was easier go figure.

I have some errands to run this morning but will be back this afternoon to start on rishi . Thanks again bioware . Keep making solo content and open up s t ory operations ( just don't nerf the creds and ult com)

Hiding story content and forcing people to group just isn't cool especially becase creates an environment that is toxic and abusive.

IB4 " this is a MMO you should expect content" --- that is simply wrong MMO simply means.

An MMO, or massively multiplayer online game, is a game that thousands of participants can play simultaneously over the internet in real time.

It does not mean that its COMPULSORY that they interact with others . It simply means they are using the same environment at the same time .

I'm all geared up level 60 ready to dive into the new content this afternoon again so far am loving 3,0

Update :

Yavin was a cool battle field not much story to it other than the ending but a cool battle field. .the final battle was a bit hard and may have glitched a couple times so it took me a few tries but eventually i was victorious and became a jedi battlemaster.

Over all I enjoyed this expansion and its features more than the rise of the hutt

Thank you again Bioware !

Edited by _NovaBlast_

I too like doing story solo, but rather than a godmode droid, I'd like to have solo player mechanics, useable kolto-stations would be a nice start, but intelligent companions, that automatically run away from bad circles, or could be assigned a place to stand would be even better.

The tactical flashpoints can be "soloed" with a well equipped healer companion, but some bosses (mainly the droid on Korriban) are a real pain, I like a challenge, or I wouldn't try to solo group content, but when the main challenge is to babysit your companion it's not that enjoyable.

I too like doing story solo, but rather than a godmode droid, I'd like to have solo player mechanics, useable kolto-stations would be a nice start, but intelligent companions, that automatically run away from bad circles, or could be assigned a place to stand would be even better.

The tactical flashpoints can be "soloed" with a well equipped healer companion, but some bosses (mainly the droid on Korriban) are a real pain, I like a challenge, or I wouldn't try to solo group content, but when the main challenge is to babysit your companion it's not that enjoyable.

I would love to see an all companion team . but i think the droid would be the easiest way to open ops and flash points to people who prefer to solo. as for challagent i perfer story mode to higher levels of challenge i am more about enjoying the content than "the challenge" of getting to the content

anyways im off to start rishi :)

I don't get it either how people are having trouble hitting level 60, my daughter is level 59 and hasn't left Rishi yet. She took her Jedi sentinel, I asked her if she was finding her character to be any weaker, or difficult with the new talent tree, she thinks its better, loves the way the abilities light up. She loved Rishi, said it was beautiful. Although I am not as far along as she, I notice no difference in my assassin.

I don't get it either how people are having trouble hitting level 60, my daughter is level 59 and hasn't left Rishi yet. She took her Jedi sentinel, I asked her if she was finding her character to be any weaker, or difficult with the new talent tree, she thinks its better, loves the way the abilities light up. She loved Rishi, said it was beautiful. Although I am not as far along as she, I notice no difference in my assassin.

My juggernaut went from eh to godlike thanks to this update. All I can say is the people saying they did everything most likely skipped something. I am already 57 still on Rishi, so leveling def is not a problem.

I haven't caught up to you, but I haven't had any real problems leveling yet either. I know that learning and placing my abilities is messing me up a little, but I am not finding it as bad as other people have made it sound. I'm looking forward to getting my crafting levels up too, and I would appreciate a return of the excess leveling costs but I'll live.

Thanks for posting a positive thread!

I would like to be able to run FPs in a group of me and three of my companions. Not sure the companions are up for it intellectually....but it certainly beats any random PuG.

I would like to be able to run FPs in a group of me and three of my companions. Not sure the companions are up for it intellectually....but it certainly beats any random PuG.

That would be fun. Or at least if we had access to that wonderful solo droid you get when doing the solo flashpoints for FA. That droid is pretty powerful.

I THINK multiple companions strains too many server resources is what I've heard, hence the god-droid route . However...YESSSSSSSSSS MORE SOLO!!!

Loookk, I get MMOs are Team sports, no one disputes that... but there is a spot for soloists, tone down the droid a shade, intro a lower tier of rewards and open up all the FP/Ops as Solo, please!!!!

LOL before the last fight of the story (not gonna spoil it) I said the same thing: "this is EPIC". So I agree with the idea I read in this thread, that having some flashpoint or similar to play with the whole crew of companions would be awesome --and now we know it's possible after having a second companion in the flashpoints)

Loved the new planets, especially Rishi. Please! a stronghold in Rishi!!!

As a subscriber since early access 1.0, I loved this expansion so far. I can't wait to see what other content they add in the future. I did like the solo FPs, and I think for the FPs they add in the future they should include a solo mode. I'm 'eh' about ops though, as I am a progressive raider. I'd love to see solo ops, but with less rewards than a regular op.

As for the leveling, I did every quest with subscriber, 36% legacy, 10% guild and 25% Major Experience Boost and I was only level 59 1/2 after it was all done. That didn't bother me though. I simply went to Oricon, solo'd every quest inlcuding the heroic 2+ and I was level 60. It is a little silly that people are complaining about not being leveled after content because there are multiple options, that take little time and effort, that will give you that last little bit you need to get to 60.

As a subscriber since early access 1.0, I loved this expansion so far. I can't wait to see what other content they add in the future. I did like the solo FPs, and I think for the FPs they add in the future they should include a solo mode. I'm 'eh' about ops though, as I am a progressive raider. I'd love to see solo ops, but with less rewards than a regular op.

As for the leveling, I did every quest with subscriber, 36% legacy, 10% guild and 25% Major Experience Boost and I was only level 59 1/2 after it was all done. That didn't bother me though. I simply went to Oricon, solo'd every quest inlcuding the heroic 2+ and I was level 60. It is a little silly that people are complaining about not being leveled after content because there are multiple options, that take little time and effort, that will give you that last little bit you need to get to 60.

I have been wondering if the people coming up short on XP are stealth classes skipping mobs. I am almost 59 and I haven't even left Rishii. I do not belong to a guild, nor have I used XP boosts. :eek:

I think we had the same problem with stealthers coming up short with RoTHC.

I don't think complaining about a game breaking bug in the climactic mission of this expansion qualifies as qq.

However, the people crying about their hybrids being dead, tossing out NGE comparisons, or that *GASP* they have to pay for skills again, yes, those are QQ.

Love the expansion, Love the new disciplines system, especially love the ability to solo these flash points (this should be a permanent option) however I hate that the final Revan mission is bugged, I mean isn't that mission the whole point of the expansion and I also hate how much the skills cost to acquire, I have 24 lvl 55s and I have zero chance of even being able to afford lvling 1/2 of them when you take into account moving armor and mods around out of gear its 2 million per toon easy, way, way too much for those with multiple toons. very sad and very poor economic decision of Bioware's part as alts should be encouraged not discouraged.

Just Finished rishi it was awesome seriously the solo flash point s make a huge difference . Thanks you Bioware this is continuing to be epic.

Will look through the various comments later just wanted to post this update . Looking forward to Yavin 4 Tomorrow.

It's funny that removing the 172 mods costs half as much as removing 162's. Not sure if intentional but welcome. I also am confused by the skill cost complaints. On the characters I have done it on so far(Sent, Merc and Slinger) the cost at 55 was less than 10K, but when I hit 56 and 57, the skills available were upped a level and cost creds, just like before. The diversion grenade, a skill I did have before that was missing and needed to be retrained, on the Slinger cost less than a grand. Guess I'm missing something

LOL before the last fight of the story (not gonna spoil it) I said the same thing: "this is EPIC". So I agree with the idea I read in this thread, that having some flashpoint or similar to play with the whole crew of companions would be awesome --and now we know it's possible after having a second companion in the flashpoints)

Loved the new planets, especially Rishi. Please! a stronghold in Rishi!!!

Yea thta what i was saying earlier i remember a bunch of thread before the expansion asking for more solo content it look like BIO listen . I hope this trend continues. Despited what the qq say this expansion has been awesome so far in every way Rishi was just as awesome as prelude im off to yavin now :)

Didn't skip anything, did any dailies and bonuses I came across. Not a stealther. Killed extra mobs for Bioanalysis. Ended story at less than 59,5. 10% guild bonus.

I dont know where you're finding the XP because it just isn't there. Running (old) dailies on the side or what ? That seems far more effective than playing the expansion.

Also I should note that there IS such a thing as having played Forged Alliances when they were released, months ago. But on this character I had only done part 1 and still came short.

Didn't skip anything, did any dailies and bonuses I came across. Not a stealther. Killed extra mobs for Bioanalysis. Ended story at less than 59,5. 10% guild bonus.

I dont know where you're finding the XP because it just isn't there. Running (old) dailies on the side or what ? That seems far more effective than playing the expansion.

Also I should note that there IS such a thing as having played Forged Alliances when they were released, months ago. But on this character I had only done part 1 and still came short.

You have to remember if you do the new content first when you are 55 it will become greyed out an ineffective.

If you read my op you'll noticed i spent the first 2 day doing "old content"

I also had around 800k rested xp and always had a 25% cartel boost until i hit 60

so basically on I stated on 55

Makeb weekly

makeb daily

Section X weekly

Black hole weekly ( I can solo the heroic 4 i'm not sure if you get more xp soloing it than you do group )

illum was already grey by this time so skipped it

cz

oricon weekly - spent a couple hour here just farming and helping people

next day

makeb

section x

black hole

cz

oricon = a bit extra till i hit 59

prelude to Reven ( forged solo ) - hit 60

Also as i said i made ton of credit as well so really didn't care about having to pay extra for skills at the time its not like its cartel coins tis only EC.

I started my 55 with Makeb, as I levelled her up during the 12xXP, and purposefully left Makeb to gain the levels. I am now L59 on Rishi. Initially, I have sank a lot of credits into developing my crew skills, but I made it all back easily selling the hot items. Now, the war chest is full again, I can start producing stuff for my chars.

I really loved the solo flashpoints for the story-mode. I think it is a great idea and helps everyone.

I love how Rishi looks!

Finally, my only concern is Yavin. I am not a great player, and chose to run my Mara with Broonmark so he gets all the 168 drops, while the Mara gets re-geared from 172's to the higher level stuff. So far, Broonmark dies once in a while, but we get through. If Yavin's difficulty is much higher, we are toast.

I am also delighted to hear that training is going to be free!

The things I did not like was no more companion interactions, one side-quest that looks bugged so far & those 2 sidequests spend trolling the shallow waters. One was Okay, but TWO?

Edited by DomiSotto