this game is now dead

KennyTheRebel

with the going live of the ela of lv56-60 for this game is soo 99% of lv55-56 fp/wz and ops failing to to kid rager qting and killing the game for all other players and now it has killed this 1 geart game for me and this sad'ens me great lee that lv55 kids and grefers are killing lv55+ games for all of us :( T_T :(

I may come back to swtor in a year or 2 ater all thar rage kids grow up or qt the game or what've but for now I have been forcet of of this great game

so you hard corpe SW players in 2016 or 2017

till then I hope you can find what lettel bit of fun is left in da game

with the going live of the ela of lv56-60 for this game is soo 99% of lv55-56 fp/wz and ops failing to to kid rager qting and killing the game for all other players and now it has killed this 1 geart game for me and this sad'ens me great lee that lv55 kids and grefers are killing lv55+ games for all of us :( T_T :(

I may come back to swtor in a year or 2 ater all thar rage kids grow up or qt the game or what've but for now I have been forcet of of this great game

It took me a while to parse this. I'm guessing TL;DR: I'm leaving?

Can I haz your stuff? Will you learn grammar/to spell by the time you return? If you do, I'll give you all your stuff back...

If your not enjoying game with friends or soloing into a grindfest of boredom then well, that's a personal issue you may need to seek guidance for....that being said, there's plenty of other games you may wanna try like "World of Whatever", "Call of Booty" and "Failage", or was it Archeage...hell I dunno anyway good luck finding a new game and May the Force of someone's boot to your àss Be With You :)

Edited by Devako

OP: At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Edited by Kadin

Your mother, your English teacher, and everyone else in your inner circle should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for allowing you anywhere near a keyboard.

:confused:

You have absolutely brutalized the English language with this post and beaten it down like a rented mule.

Edited by Tomb-Stone

So basically, what the OP is saying that with this expansion release, everyone is playing in the new lvl 55-60 areas and nobody is doing the old content.

Presumably the OP doesn't have the expansion and now he feels the old areas are empty.

Thus, smoehow, proving that the game is "dead".

That's kinda like saying that a town is dead because everyone has left their homes to go to work during the day... makes no sense at all.

The game is more alive than it has been in a while.