Game Update 3.0 Class Changes: Shadow + Assassin

TaitWatson

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. So they pop Deflection AND Shroud at the same time?? Wow... Here's a brain. There are only 2 M/R roots. Low Slash and Leg Shot. Everything else is F/T so not affected by Deflection.

Actually, popping both can be viable in many situations, now that we don't have to save our shroud for when we vanish (as we have an extra shroud attached to our vanish). We'll see how this plays out, but I honestly think this is a little over the top. Maybe if they made Deflection a movement-impairing immunity instead. So you can't root or slow, but you can stun and whirlwind. More of a Hold the Line ability. I don't know, just my two cents :)

am I the only one who thought that:

must have been a mistake and "Kinetic" should be "Balance"

What do you mean? Balance Combat?

Balance gets two new abilities. Infiltration and Kinetic Combat gets only one.

HI

What is the point of adding a new ability if it shares the cooldown with another one and does the exact same thing? is it replacing it or what?

New abilities that share a cooldown with old abilities are better than the old ones. They also have different animation.

Edited by Halinalle

What do you mean? Balance Combat?

Balance gets two new abilities. Infiltration and Kinetic Combat gets only one.

ahh alright if you call Cascading Debris a new Ability its correct sry i forgot that

HI

What is the point of adding a new ability if it shares the cooldown with another one and does the exact same thing? is it replacing it or what?

they mentioned in the hunter/Solider Stream: when your spec gives you a "shares cooldown with x" Ability you are supposed to take said Ability x off your bar and completely replace it with the new one in that Spec.

btw why aren't they making tkt Sage only?

Root, slows and all the standard kiting tool.

Obviously you have a pretty bad knowledge of Assassins or just a troll. With new utility (now it is in the tank tree and pretty hard to get in DPS specs) their Force speed will give an immunity to all of this stuff.

Here come more fotm Madness Sins, hurray

Sorry man, but I have to dust my Shadow back off. These changes are simply too amazing to resist. I don't know what the Devs were thinking. Shadow/Sin is ezmode right now. Now he gets a free resilience upon cloak, more cc immunity from Deflection, extra Force Waves, extra self-healing from Serenity Strike, and some additional AoE deeps thrown in for good measure.

My Shadow's uptime is going to be beyond ridiculous. I don't know what the Devs were thinking, but I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. lol

Obviously you have a pretty bad knowledge of Assassins or just a troll. With new utility (now it is in the tank tree and pretty hard to get in DPS specs) their Force speed will give an immunity to all of this stuff.

only sages get the immunity shadows get a rootbreaker

ie: shadow uses 15sec CD sprint slinger uses legshot shadow is teleportet halfway across the map to the point due to lag.

2,5s reduction to CD of Overload/FW. Never heard?

Force Speed also has CD, quite lengthy one at that too.

Deception sin gets 15 second force speed. Overload CD with 2.5s reduction will still be longer than deceptions force speed. Wait for deflection to go away, please, you're dead in 6 from a deception sin if they're immune.

Why do people always draw conclusions before they have all the information?

there is nothing about "have all information". It's enough to see mined data and know well game classes.

I wouldn't spare here info, bcs post will be removed again

This is tendency (at least current state on PTS) and this is weird.

I can understand why: DPS-opers are really minor part in the game, so if they must nerf someone - this always will be opers.

They will never nerf sins, sorcs and juggers, because every crayfish-gamer (like Musco by himself) are playing (and sure "loving") this classes, so nerfing it will equal to loose a lot of playerbase in one day.

But this is sucks anyway.

They will never nerf sins, sorcs and juggers, because every crayfish-gamer (like Musco by himself) are playing (and sure "loving") this classes, so nerfing it will equal to loose a lot of playerbase in one day.

But this is sucks anyway.

Strange because it wasn't all that long ago that sins were pretty much the worst dps class you could take into PVE Operation content ( deception still isn't that flash but thanks for the madness op though I don't use madness ).

Being that more people play PVE vs PVP one would assume they cater to the PVE community first.

Sins got buffed, Sorcs too, Juggers and Mercs...

Why the hell Opers only got nerfed? They are far from being OP now!

Yet Concealment/Scrapper is one of the highest dps specs on bosses. Only ones that can even compete are Saboteur/Engineering (dat AoE!). I'm starting to see pattern here. Infiltration/Deception... not surprisingly at the bottom.

Edited by Halinalle

Yet Concealment/Scrapper is one of the highest dps specs on bosses. Only ones that can even compete are Saboteur/Engineering (dat AoE!). I'm starting to see pattern here. Infiltration/Deception... not surprisingly at the bottom.

sigh.... saboteur became bad (well maybe not bad but nowhere near where it was) the day they fixed roll in place, + now a target can only get hit by 2 scatter bombs. Not even close to what other classes can do.

Edited by invertioN

What? What bosses are you talking about? Just champions or what? Have you ever seen Jugger/Mara/Sorc/Madness Sin DPS there?

All 2nd tree Opers have is high OPEN burst, but after this - absolutely nothing!