What would you like to see added to the custom appearance designer?

RaithHarth

Human extra dye colors for all races with hair, because Rule of Cool.

Human extra hair styles for Cyborgs, because they are humans with cybernetics. Heck, add some of these to the other races. Long hair would look nice on a Cathar.

Body tattoos and cybernetics and scars.

A Companion Appearance Customization tab on the in-game kiosk.

-Hair styles for Humans expanded to Cyborgs (barring ones that clip, if that's even an issue anywhere) and possibly Miralukas

-Hair colors for Humans expanded to Cyborgs (shouldn't be an issue unless they somehow tie in to implants in some way) and Miralukas

-Eye color for Humans (the white eyes) expanded to Cyborgs (again, shouldn't be an issue unless it's somehow used in implants in some way)

That stuff shouldn't be too hard, I'd imagine, but who knows.

-More hair styles / colors & eye colors for other races. I think the only options right now are hair colors for Chiss... and that might be it.

-Possibly more masks for Miralukas. Maybe not large ones, but small ones would probably leave little in the way of clipping. For example, something as simple as a bandana-like blindfold across the eyes, about the same width (or a teensy bit wider) than the "sunglasses" option as a mask covering for them.

Would more scars be doable, too? Like, more options for them? Don't know how the system handles them, or if they'd be easy or hard to add. I'd prefer smaller scars over the "your face got *******-up by a coffee pot" ones, but whatever - more options is always good.

- The spiky hair from Male Cathars for Human, Mirialan and Sith Pureblood

- Sith Warrior Tattoos for Sith Inquisitor.

- Real scars for the Inquisitor, not slave marks.

- New beards.

- DS II-III eye color.

- Complexion where the character actually looks older, not the corrupted version.

• Like 1

It has already been mentioned, but BODY TATTOOS!

Now-a-days, there is a large abundance of gear that shows some skin. It doesn't make sense for a species that has facial tattoos (Zabrak, Rattataki, etc.) to have no ink below the face. Sith tattoos typically cover a large portion of the body.

Also, pretty much any character customization features (hairstyles, hair color, facial tattoos, cybernetics, eye colors, etc.).

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

I would like the option to have a cybernetic arm or leg.  When I search "cybernetic" in the cartel market, at present I find 3 sets of armor with that in the name.  Two of them just look like different styles of armor; there's nothing (at least in the dressing room) that says "cybernetic" or "artificial" limb to me.  The third has an obvious robot-type arm and leg, but the torso is also robotic.  No female would go around with that torso bared to the world, in my opinion (grin).  I'd like the visual aspect of one robotic limb, not an entire body that has been rebuilt a la the Jedi Arn.  Of course, providing the options would likely allow someone to make their own quite robot-appearing PC, I suspect, but for the story I have in mind, I'd be happy with the single limb on a cyborg human.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jannisett said:

I would like the option to have a cybernetic arm or leg.  When I search "cybernetic" in the cartel market, at present I find 3 sets of armor with that in the name.  Two of them just look like different styles of armor; there's nothing (at least in the dressing room) that says "cybernetic" or "artificial" limb to me.  The third has an obvious robot-type arm and leg, but the torso is also robotic.  No female would go around with that torso bared to the world, in my opinion (grin).  I'd like the visual aspect of one robotic limb, not an entire body that has been rebuilt a la the Jedi Arn.  Of course, providing the options would likely allow someone to make their own quite robot-appearing PC, I suspect, but for the story I have in mind, I'd be happy with the single limb on a cyborg human.

Maybe an addition to this could be to have upper legs at the torso be organic, and have lower legs be Cybernetic, like Darth Vader's legs. Preferably with the upper legs being able to have pants on instead of just being bare legs.

I would also like to see some anime-style hairstyles, including some that go all the way down the back similar to the Twilek lekku, for both males and females.

An end to Bioware's human supremacist doctrine. Beards for those near-humans who should rightfully have beards. Longer beards. More afro textured hairs. Get rid of cyborgs all together. It's the laziest "race". Implants should just be options for every race. All tattoos should be available for all classes/races/etc/ whose faces can properly have them.

The separation of skin complexion, makeup, eye brows, hair line, etc.  It's goofy nonsense to put all these traits together in preset "packs". Especially when there is no variety. As an example, if I want X short cut hair with a normal hair line it comes with the saddest looking eyebrows that makes the character look like they are about to cry. Only those sad crybaby eyes have the short shaved hair type with the hairline I want so I can't make the character how I see fit b/c the eyebrows are a deal breaker. That's the point of a creator. To take the stuff you want and not the stuff you don't want. Not have pre-selected options given as a packaged deal. This ain't 1999.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

No.  One of my favourite characters is a Cyborg, and she should stay that way.

Bruh, you'd still be able to have your cyborg. It's just a human with some junk on their face. Instead, you'd have cyborgs of all races, with a whole slew of new cosmetic options. You're saying "no" to that?

18 hours ago, Dayshadow said:

Bruh, you'd still be able to have your cyborg. It's just a human with some junk on their face. Instead, you'd have cyborgs of all races, with a whole slew of new cosmetic options. You're saying "no" to that?

Yes, I am saying "no" to that, because Human appearance options for the *face* do not contain the current appearance of her face, and Humans don't have the Cyborg social ability.  They have some lame thing about getting people to cheer.

So, as I've said before on this subject, by all means add cybernetics options for other species, and even for humans, and maybe (definitely a "maybe" here) even block creation of new Cyborg characters, including barring it as an option in the Appearance kiosks, but don't take it away from existing characters.

And I am not your "bruh".

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Yes, I am saying "no" to that, because Human appearance options for the *face* do not contain the current appearance of her face, and Humans don't have the Cyborg social ability.  They have some lame thing about getting people to cheer.

So, as I've said before on this subject, by all means add cybernetics options for other species, and even for humans, and maybe (definitely a "maybe" here) even block creation of new Cyborg characters, including barring it as an option in the Appearance kiosks, but don't take it away from existing characters.

And I am not your "bruh".

Bruh, everything that cyborgs have now would still exist, but as options for all races. Including whatever face you currently have for your cyborg. Cyborgs are nothing but humans with junk on their face. And I never said they should get rid of existing characters. I don't even think that's possible, bruh. Human social ability is better than the cyborg ability which is tantamount to a scanred legacy unlock. Humans have the only one that IS actually a social ability with social effects.  I'd have all races be able to do all social abilities anyway, bruh. 

We are totally bros, bruh.

Easy to implement: More hair colour options for non humans. If humans can use dyes, shouldn't the other races be able to use them too?
Harder to implement: Two colours for hair, like dyed tips or stripes.

Imagine, that you could have a buzzcut with the tips greying for your old timer, or with a rad yellow stripe for your punk cyborg?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes indeed! Cyborg armor packs are only available if players put them on sale.

With the different sets, we can combine pieces of armor from one set with another and so on. Or human with cyborg pieces.

Go further.....

In fact, everything comes from the definition that we have of the cyborg which remains human with artificial elements added or replaced: prostheses! While the robot is a machine created from scratch, including the artificial intelligence supposed to make it work. This brings to an interesting suggestion such as the creation of a robot character. Android with a feminine masculine and gynoid or completely devoid of human appearance.

For existing cybernetic kits, I have at least 5 full sets fitted as an element of armor. See the collection of armor available on the cartel market.

References exist on the net about robots of all kinds. It remains to be seen whether EA will see an interest in developing this type of character.

I would like to play with a character of the kind of Alita, totally gynoid except her brain which is very human.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, CLJolliff said:

I would love to see ritual scarring available to all races. Currently only available to Ratatatakakawhatevers, I think. Who can spell that crap right? Not me. If you can put other scars, gimme the cool ones too.

Rattataki.  And the Rattataki don't have ritual *scarring*.  (That's reserved for human Inquisitors, who get access to the slave-brand scars.)  Rattataki have Rattataki tribal tattoos, although only on their Rattataki heads, while their Rattataki bodies are like all the non-Rattataki species, completely devoid of Rattataki tattoos of any kind.

Did I mention that that species is spelled "Rattataki"?

7 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

That's reserved for human Inquisitors, who get access to the slave-brand scars.

From what i've seen these are available to Inquisitors on most species, except male Purebloods (no idea why since their female couterparts can have them), and maybe the more recents species like Cathar, Togruta and Nautolan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

From what i've seen these are available to Inquisitors on most species, except male Purebloods (no idea why since their female couterparts can have them), and maybe the more recents species like Cathar, Togruta and Nautolan.

Huh.  OK.  Thanks for the information.