Cooldown Time Changes

chad_longshot

I have had all the legacy perks for Fleet Pass and Quick Travel for some time, and up through yesterday I had no cool down on Fleet Pass and a 10 minute cooldown on Quick Travel. Today, I have a 3 hour cooldown on Fleet Pass and a 30 minute cooldown on Quick Travel. Please restore these to what they were. Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had all the legacy perks for Fleet Pass and Quick Travel for some time, and up through yesterday I had no cool down on Fleet Pass and a 10 minute cooldown on Quick Travel. Today, I have a 3 hour cooldown on Fleet Pass and a 30 minute cooldown on Quick Travel. Please restore these to what they were. Thanks!
Same here! We had that same bug a couple of months ago wit 2.8...what's up with your Quality Assurance, BiowarEA?! What are we paying a subscription fee for? Unstable servers, login problems, customer service tickets that aren't answered for weeks, and every patch brings back old bugs long fixed...and still no news when you will finally implement our long-promised chat bubbles.

How long will we have to wait until it's fixed? It took way too long last time. I hope you at least documented how you fixed it so you can do it again and deploy a hotfix tonight! :mad:

Edited by Glzmo

Same here, purchased cooldown unlocks for fleet pass and quick travel are not working again.

A quick google shows a thread made on 10th june about it happening, i remember it happening before but had to google the date.

Given it is 30th september that makes it roughly 3.75 months since this last happened. Having a repeat of a patch related bug that happened only a few months ago is ridiculous, the issue that causes patches to mess these things up should have been fixed last time round.

Edited by Rusah

i got this bug to...i can get around the fleet pass by using my strongholds travel...but come in swtor!

Lol, this bug really hurts me since I've been using the Fleet Pass more lately to avoid the broken "Return to Previous Instance" function (which can break on using the GSH exit/return to fleet options).