I hope the subscriber perk is....

Reno_Tarshil

I guess, us the late-comers will have our chance to be introduced to what it felt like to walk both ways uphill through the blizzard. :( I can't imagine doing Makeb in 124 gear. Heck, even in 156 I was killed off by those couple mobs that included 2 gold stars and 2 silver ones. Oh, well.

More the reason to feverishly hope that Bio's nice means something as practical!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-Pack - Major Experience Boost (3 Hour) to each character

OR

Free 100% all rooms UNLOCKED for next stronghold to roll out.

Either of those would be a perk worth a crap!

BW "Cool" twisted reality = reskinned CRAP Pet or Mount that an intern just made up over the last 24 hours.

PS: That Lucky POS mount was a slap to the face IMHO. I would take a RANCOR reskin tho....

Edited by dscount

a slap to the face

This.

This is what you're getting.

When January 1st, 2015 hits, and the expansion comes out, every subscriber will suddenly have a package, delivered by internet magic. When you open the box, a large, glove hand extends ever so politely, and proceeds to slap you, once, across the face.

The glove will then recede and *poof* the box disappears.

Bioware just gave everyone a slap to the face.

This.

When January 1st, 2015 hits, and the expansion comes out, every subscriber will suddenly have a package, delivered by internet magic. When you open the box, a large, glove hand extends ever so politely, and proceeds to slap you, once, across the face.

That would actually make the best "Emote:" unlock ever. Whatever the subscriber perk is going to be, this should be added to it immediately!

Mark my words, here is the "perk:"

#1 Title that no one will display.

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#4 Item that is entertaining for five minutes until it gets put into your cargo bay, never to be seen again.

#5 Fireworks!

#6 Four days of early access, the first day of which will start at 11:30 PM in your time zone (won't matter - patcher will be offline the whole time anyway.)

If you're a subscriber NOW, you'll get all that, PLUS 50 copies of the same stronghold decoration!

Subscribe by December, and you'll still get 86 minutes of early access.

Subscribe by launch in March, and you'll get the pet!

I guarantee everyone here, that this guy just picked the winning POWERBALL numbers with his prediction. I will bump this thread for an eternity (if I'm still subbed after 3.0) if he's correct.

I'm cool with it since we did get a free house and rooms for being SUB so they might still surprise us. But from the items I listed, that's what I expect.

o yea a "free" house that still costs at least $40 to unlock everything or 4 million credits B^P gee thanks bioware!!

im with others and think it will just be some other recolored item that is already in game.

I guarantee everyone here, that this guy just picked the winning POWERBALL numbers with his prediction. I will bump this thread for an eternity (if I'm still subbed after 3.0) if he's correct.

People have been calling those perks since they said something. Because that is what BW does, reskins everything.

Edited by Warrgames

This.

Only because I believe in slap backs.

Hood toggle

Dual spec

Free extraction of mods/enhancements/armorings/etc

Wishful thinking but any one of these would make up for the delay.

Realistically it will probably be a Gungan-esque armor set. I actually kinda want to see that as grotesque as it sounds.

Edited by Projawa

Right, but to do a FP, you have to get in a group - and you cannot even get in a group for an SM flashpoint at L55 any more(!), only HM (and seeing SM on a level are super-tough, HM are probably horrible), not to get kicked out because you don't have gear or people just don't like you or whatever, and have time to do 40 min to an hour straight endeavor and do it repeatedly. I have never been to an OP, it sounds like a big thing with too many people to sort out heads from tails, and they always say 'have to know fights'. It sounds even longer than FPs too.

Uninterrupted stretches of time is a problem for me. I play early in the mornings from like 3-4 am to 4:30 am-4:45 am before work when hardly anyone is online, and after work, well, that's when the family is at home, and I normally can't do an uninterrupted run, that starts and finishes at who knows when. I bet I would be kicked out to start with anyway.

I have just finished Makeb, and I have a load of quests with Weeklies and Dailies loaded to my poor character's log, and I have no idea how I am supposed to do all that. I have like 167 useless Classic Comms, 163 Basic Comms and 10 Elite Comms. I have never checked anything to do with Basic and Elite, as seeing how high the limit on them is, I bet it takes far, far more than that to get anything anyway.

Plus, if we have to level again, what's the point of grinding at L55 at no XP gain....

It is all far too confusing & presumes you can get into groups (which never pop) and have time to do FPs and OPS :(

No, it's incorrect. I would prefer it be like the under 50 game when you can get everything you need easily through Crafting + solo content + PvP, i.e things you can do on your own and without investing uninterrupted stretches of time.

If you're on Ebon Hawk look up Rhiordan (pub side) and Stôrme (that's alt 147 imp side). I'd be more than happy to run you through Oricon so you can get geared up.

If you're on Ebon Hawk look up Rhiordan (pub side) and Stôrme (that's alt 147 imp side). I'd be more than happy to run you through Oricon so you can get geared up.

Same here, Artharin on republic side and Rycemy on Empire. I have to do my dailies anyway...might as well help someone out. :D

Thank you for the kind offers :) I am on Harbinger, actually. I looked at it, and decided that I am not going to grind the Elites for 168 (which according to my friend is the next meaningful step for me) until the new expansion, so I can grind and gain XPs at the same time. I am going to try to bring a couple more chars to L55 & 156-158 gear in the next few months before the level cap increase and then decide which one I can work to the 168 and stuff. I am going to try to do FPs as I level, on at least 1 char. Edited by DomiSotto

So after all these speculations and good ideas, all we get is a decoration that is just larger than the one from the Cartel Market and a temporary huge XP Boost. That's the worst part of this announcement :( Not even PVP terminals for Strongholds :(

Not even PVP terminals for Strongholds :(

Oh my gosh, the world is ending. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

There are no PVE terminals, either.

This is only a high level announcement. They haven't said anything about crafting, comms, etc., and definitely nothing on Decorations, which that request qualifies for.

Why not try to hold off on jumping to condemnations until we have more information, or, maybe even more necessary, until it's out and we can see everything that's included?

That said, I doubt they'll ever give us quest terminals for GSH. It would pretty much kill reasons for most people to go to fleet.

This is only a high level announcement. They haven't said anything about crafting, comms, etc., and definitely nothing on Decorations, which that request qualifies for.

No idea what you tried to convey here. It's not related to the point of the thread.

The small statue of Revan is in the next CM pack, so it's confirmed.

A high level announcement is the most significant in terms of rewards for subs. They have never added any additional rewards after posting their announcements. This is all subs are going to get.

That said, I doubt they'll ever give us quest terminals for GSH. It would pretty much kill reasons for most people to go to fleet.

People are on the fleet because:

- fleet chat

- trainers

- vendors

The terminals are the least important. I usually grab quests and leave the fleet asap anyway when all I want to do is do dailies.

Besides, PVP terminals are already in WZs, so why they can't be in Strongholds for GSF players that don't need to be on the fleet to LFG a group? That's why I agree that PVE terminals could stay restricted to the fleet as you need the fleet chat to form a group.

Edited by PavSalco

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.