Something that needs to be said

Hei_Atzfel

Well. There you have it, two separate people. Good to hear that and see you are doing well Saya. Do you play 55s I never see you, or if I do maybe I am not familiar with your alts. I finally seen Tequila and he had a great imp team, was a good fight close battle in Civil War. Hope to see you soon too!

I've been playing my new lowbie pyo merc lately, but I log on Saeari and do my PvP dailies almost every day.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is your lowbie merc? I haven't been on lowbies much tbh. But, if I do I will watch for you. I also have a lowbie merc come to think of it, only level 23. My commando is 30 that is pyro spec (the equivalent to merc pyro). It's kind of fun, with pyro you can snare everyone and kite. That tends to make people angry. ;) Edited by Lhancelot
forgot something

Honestly, I knew Sarrai-ari and Saeari were different people if only because one person could not have that many alts and as much rage at the same time. :D One or the other, but not both.

Good or bad, doesn't matter, because the only thing we all remember is a player's attitude.

Edited by RGMetal

Who is your lowbie merc? I haven't been on lowbies much tbh. But, if I do I will watch for you. I also have a lowbie merc come to think of it, only level 23. My commando is 30 that is pyro spec (the equivalent to merc pyro). It's kind of fun, with pyro you can snare everyone and kite. That tends to make people angry. ;)

Annábelle is my merc. Constantly swapping between pyro and arsenal because I can't really decide which I feel more comfortable with, though I'm leaning a bit more towards Pyro.

Annábelle is my merc. Constantly swapping between pyro and arsenal because I can't really decide which I feel more comfortable with, though I'm leaning a bit more towards Pyro.

Spec is irrelevant... Just keybind everything to missile blast and spam away ftw. It's all the rage these days.

1. Insecurity

You are so insecure about a VIDEO GAME. I don't think I have ever seen you in a match, with or against, where you didn't verbally attack, put down, or rage at someone who may have killed you, out dpsed you, or just simply won the game. NOBODY CARES. It's a reg warzone. It's a game. For you to take this personally is beyond my ability to comprehend. I don't know what you're trying to compensate for, but it's one of the reasons people can't stand you.

Yeaaaahhhh. Once played againt their sentinel on my concealment operative. They /spit on me everytime I killed them (which was 7 or 8 killing blows I think) and got this afterwards.

Just wanted to note one of my bad experiences with that person. :D

Meh. 95 to 100 takes so ungodly long.

As it should. What's the point in getting to Valor 100 if you're just going to use valor boost to get there? Might as well just be Valor 85 and not care about Valor at all. The reason Valor 100 is kind of cool to see is because it's a testament to how much PVP a player has done. Using Valor boost kind of sullies that notion. I myself am only Valor 100 on one of my characters and that took me forever. Haha.

Anyways, do you, but folks in my guild get rewards for PVP achievements such as Valor 100 and **** and if they use Valor boost they don't get credit for the achievement. I suppose this is why it annoys me to see people using valor boost, I wish Bioware had never put them in the game. :p

As it should. What's the point in getting to Valor 100 if you're just going to use valor boost to get there? Might as well just be Valor 85 and not care about Valor at all. The reason Valor 100 is kind of cool to see is because it's a testament to how much PVP a player has done. Using Valor boost kind of sullies that notion. I myself am only Valor 100 on one of my characters and that took me forever. Haha.

Anyways, do you, but folks in my guild get rewards for PVP achievements such as Valor 100 and **** and if they use Valor boost they don't get credit for the achievement. I suppose this is why it annoys me to see people using valor boost, I wish Bioware had never put them in the game. :p

SHUT UP! Stop speaking against Valor boosts.

I'm making a fortune selling them.

Edited by Advanderer

Eh that's your view on it. The boosts individually don't do a whole lot, besides, if I'd been a sub the entire time I'd PvP'd I would've been 100 a LONG time ago, but I wasn't so it's taken me far longer than it normally would've. So if I wanna throw out a valor boost or two, meh.

I don't have a problem with valor boosts. Anyone that has been around since launch knows there used to be a perma valor boost available, by queueing up from the PvP area on Ilum, the valor boosts just take the place of that.

Also, valor means nothing. Its essentially the equivalent of a time played achievement.