The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anyone resubbing for 3.0?

ZionHalcyon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't lie, you've always been here.

I on the other hand decided to cancel my sub as a result of that teaser. I'll likely resub again shortly before 3.0, but I'm very unhappy so far.

I wasn't "lying" :( Just trying to put a positive spin on an obviously disappointing 'teaser'...

Depends on if what they release is worth it. Right now I sick of Mannan and Prime to point I'm think of canceling. When is they going to stop putting f'in cut scenes in FP.

I think they should add in solo versions of flashpoints, obviously with dimished rewards, so you would still need to do the group versions to get the gear and stuff like that, it would allow you to see the cutscenes without the 'skip it now noobs' statements.

When it comes to group content, you are right, there should be no story elements at all, no choices to make, apart from 2 terminals, light or dark choice....problem solved.

No more hissy fits from impatient players and repeat the flashpoint all day long and then cry about the repetitiveness.

I mean there has been stories on planets that have been getting good and then suddenly bam....i need to do a flashpoint or heroic to complete it and its really offputting to play a game like that, i just think there should be difficulty levels, where it makes it so that if you pick solo difficulty, it balances down to a slightly harder then solo quest type of difficulty, then there is the group version, which is what we have now, but harder....but sadly, they didn't think of that, they automatically thought people would love to group up with everything and work together with no ************, crying and hissy fits.

They clearly didn't expect human nature and impatience on getting what they want done as fast as possible.

Man, you just aren't happy unless you are ripping someone not 100% satisfied with the game, are you?

I guess just as much as you aren't happy unless you are ripping someone who isn't 100% dissatisfied with game.

As others have said, you're asking a question that only people who are currently subscribed can answer. It's a question so loaded that it exceeds far beyond the point of myself at 2 a.m. on a Friday night.

Are you suggesting that you're curious whether or not people are going to drop their sub before the next release and then resub after the fact?

What exactly is the point of this thread other than rabble rousing?

I guess just as much as you aren't happy unless you are ripping someone who isn't 100% dissatisfied with game.

As others have said, you're asking a question that only people who are currently subscribed can answer. It's a question so loaded that it exceeds far beyond the point of myself at 2 a.m. on a Friday night.

Are you suggesting that you're curious whether or not people are going to drop their sub before the next release and then resub after the fact?

What exactly is the point of this thread other than rabble rousing?

maybe stop being such a cynic?

and I don't rip on people who are a hundred percent happy with the game unless they decide to come in and start ripping on people who have a critique on it. The people who just simply express, and they do, their satisfaction and happiness with the game, I leave perfectly alone.

it is only those who seem to get joy from putting down anyone who has a slightly negative critique of Bioware that I have beef with and will call out. So in other words, you are grossly over generalizing and projecting. Feel free to stop talking out of your rear end at any time...

maybe stop being such a cynic?

and I don't rip on people who are a hundred percent happy with the game unless they decide to come in and start ripping on people who have a critique on it. The people who just simply express, and they do, their satisfaction and happiness with the game, I leave perfectly alone.

it is only those who seem to get joy from putting down anyone who has a slightly negative critique of Bioware that I have beef with and will call out. So in other words, you are grossly over generalizing and projecting. Feel free to stop talking out of your rear end at any time...

But I didn't do any of that.

Depends on if what they release is worth it. Right now I (am) sick of Mannan and Prime to point I'm think of canceling. When (are) they going to stop putting f'in cut scenes in FP.

fixed it for you.

oh and story driven MMO, not sure you realize how it works and what it means.

Depends on what 3.0 contains. I've been subbed for years now, but have been very disappointed by the content I was excited about. (I'm looking at YOU GSF :mad: ) Not to mention I've hardly played any over the last 2-3month's anyway. So as I've said recently.... "THEY (BW) have until Nov to impress me with 3.0"

hoping they have some more concrete details next week n 3.0, but not holding my breath.

Next week isn't the end of the month tho...

Well, they did say before the end of the month.

However, October 30th signals the interval between 2.10 and their scheduled new patch every three weeks. Knowing Bioware, they'll hold up the info until the last possible minute to make sure all is well.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

not me. this game just isn't worth a subscription. its way too limiting in every aspect of the game, its voice acting for the most part is annoying as heck as well as its dialog, yea some of the class stories start out really good but so far most of them drop off rather quickly. and i don't see any of that changing in 3.0.

GSF was a huge let down... it was a crappy crappy knockoff of Star Conflict

strongholds was a huge let down as well...way too limiting and very annoying layouts of hooks, not to mention you have to be a multimillionaire in order to unlock all the rooms in your FREE house not to mention if you wanted to get one of the others.

GSF got me to resub and right before i was about to cancel they announced strongholds and got me to continue my subscription.. i have been burned too many times by this game...not any more!