douche bag pvp on the harbinger

KudoForge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see if the devs have ever noticed the imbalance in pvp on the harbinger, it is ridiculous the republic side has some many hackers and stun abusers that it is painful to play. I know their are going to be idiots that are going to say " learn to play " and that hacking is impossible, but i have seen it myself , i have all classes and none of them have multiple CC breaks or no cool down on CC breaker, but the republic seem to do it at will, I have shot people multiple times with my sleep dart and they Break it instantly ..... is that normal or where do i get a multiple CC break at too cus i want one, since republic pvpers are the queens of CC and stuns. HEY YO ITS TIME TO SHOW THE IMP SIDE SOME LOVE TOO

so if video evidence makes things true, then it's the imps that do the hacking

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=764048

sure seems to me like it's the imps hacking on harbinger and not the pubs.

It is pointless to discuss with people like this. Take a look at the comments in this youtube video

I am the "mandalorian mercy" poster and the other guy is just convinced about hacks, cheaters, that i hack and cheat etc etc. The discussion keeps on going post after post where i explain something and the answer usually is "lol hacker noob, you rely on cheats". There's no getting through to people who refuse to use their own brains.

I have been reported for using Hydraulic Override as a Powertech, thats just a example of how stupid people can be.

Please note that the discussion of hacks, exploits, or cheats is prohibited on the forums. If you experience this activity in-game, we encourage you to email Communitysuppor@swtor.com with any applicable attachments, and open an in-game ticket reporting it; rather than posting the information on the forums. Also, when posting on the forums, remember these pro-tips:

• No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

• Please stay on topic.

• Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

• If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.

• Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

• Creating posts to simply inform others that you have reported their post is neither constructive, or on-topic, and is therefore considered inappropriate.

Thanks!