Enough BW my bounty hunter does not like men

Darth__Reaver

This is a bit silly to me, as BW has always been good about giving you choice in everything. For instance, I'm gay but that doesn't mean I'm required to flirt with the many females that present themselves in the stories, I just ignore them and choose other options. I must say, it was a little refreshing to see just a tiny bit of love for us LGBTQ people in the form of a gay male (and being able to passionately kiss him in the heat of the moment) and a lesbian female.

Also, screenshot or it didn't happen:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/258ovmg.jpg

Totally OT: That is a great shot! Mine came out awful ><

On Topic: I believe that the OP came to realize that he had made a mistake. His apology was rather gracious, considering all the available options. I'm pretty sure we have all moved on now.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. 13 pages and no one's claimed they have a small child/are a small child that may see these [flirt] options and be "insta-gay'd"?

Man, these forums are tame.

This thread has also had some pretty civil " Don't like, don't click" posts about the whole SGR thing.

Which is amazing considering how many pages it is.

Your Bounty Hunter may not like men, but... you might. ;)

It really shouldn't distract anyone to see a flirt option every now and again that isn't heterosexual. Who cares? How does it affect you if aren't interested in clicking it?

Edited by arunav

Did OP already answer to the question about whether he called homosexuality a disease or not? For reference, I mean this post and the bolded part:

Look my whole point was on mekab I was stuck with flirt options with the sith I thought it was a bug so I didn't think nothing of it at the time but then the desease contracted to the underworld clients in the BBA event. Tho Ty for telling me about escape I didn't know that. I understand alot if these negetive post are people that got "butt hurt" by my OP I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend but my issue really was more mekab then BBA event convos becuase I was really enjoying it and I pretty much had far less convo options then normal and it was really annoying.

I am seriously curious.

Did OP already answer to the question about whether he called homosexuality a disease or not? For reference, I mean this post and the bolded part:

I am seriously curious.

If you had bothered to read just the last 4 or 5 posts you would have your answer and could let it rest.

If you had bothered to read just the last 4 or 5 posts you would have your answer and could let it rest.

Haha! I just browsed through and must've missed that. Oh well, the fun died early... *puts down the popcorn*

(Thanks for pointing that out, btw!)

Edited by Elusive_Thing

The flirt options as such didn't really seem like a problem for me, but the last conversation's possible choice to kiss him seemed quite out of place since I never flirted with him before. I don't even mind having the chance to flirt there, even if I would not use it myself, but it would probably be a better idea to make the actual flirt option dependent on previous choices.

The flirt options as such didn't really seem like a problem for me, but the last conversation's possible choice to kiss him seemed quite out of place since I never flirted with him before. I don't even mind having the chance to flirt there, even if I would not use it myself, but it would probably be a better idea to make the actual flirt option dependent on previous choices.

It seems weird, yeah, I've noticed a lot with other NPCs in the pre-50 content (where you can have a lot [Flirt]s you never take), but I think it's to do with how the quest-conversation progression is saved, in that, it's not. Not really. Unless you're choosing a fork with Light and Dark, it seems that any conversation points you take don't effect future conversations.

It seems weird, yeah, I've noticed a lot with other NPCs in the pre-50 content (where you can have a lot [Flirt]s you never take), but I think it's to do with how the quest-conversation progression is saved, in that, it's not. Not really. Unless you're choosing a fork with Light and Dark, it seems that any conversation points you take don't effect future conversations.

It's not weird. You're not looking at it correctly. ;)

The manly BH has a secret crush on Cytharat. However, said BH is also a consummate professional and as such, duty before pleasure; His honor dictates it. Pleasure and lust will have to wait.

All this changes after Cytharat faces certain death in Stronghold-One.

Bearing the thought of his secret love and his troops being overrun with hordes of prototype Isotope-5 droids and magma, he rushes in to save the day and to forever remember how Cytharat's lips taste like.

In other words, make love, not war. The former will allow the Empire to prevail in the face of overwhelming odds.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It's not weird. You're not looking at it correctly. ;)

The manly BH has a secret crush on Cytharat. However, said BH is also a consummate professional and as such, duty before pleasure; His honor dictates it. Pleasure and lust will have to wait.

All this changes after Cytharat faces certain death in Stronghold-One.

Bearing the thought of his secret love and his troops being overrun with hordes of prototype Isotope-5 droids and magma, he rushes in to save the day and to forever remember how Cytharat's lips taste like.

In other words, make love, not war. The former will allow the Empire to prevail in the face of overwhelming odds.

Is this the plot of Episode VII?! Drama! Action! Star-crossed lovers! It has everything!

Even annoying robots!