Cheap or easy Custom Vibroknife for Mako

Thebetts

Hey all, I've been scouring the internet for an easy way to get a Custom Vibroknife for Mako. I've run Black Talon a fair few times, but I was just wondering if anyone else knows of a Quest or something that might yield a Vibroknife as a reward or something?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, haven't really used the Forums much :(

Cheers in advance, Thebetts.

There is a level 13 Vibroknife that can drop from the boss on the Dromund Kaas Heroic 4 Friends of Old. If you want a guaranteed non-loot table adaptive vibroknife however, the first one I found was at level 23 from the relevant fleet Planetary Commendation equipment vendor. (Probably the Nar Shaddaa).

There is a level 13 Vibroknife that can drop from the boss on the Dromund Kaas Heroic 4 Friends of Old. If you want a guaranteed non-loot table adaptive vibroknife however, the first one I found was at level 23 from the relevant fleet Planetary Commendation equipment vendor. (Probably the Nar Shaddaa).

Thanks so much, I couldn't find one anywhere haha, legendary work :)

• 8 months later...
Nope, those are character specific. They all require a player class, in this case Imperial Agent. No comps can use those lvl 7 moddable sets... :o

Aw that sucks. Guess i never looked closer as I never bought those. Normally a companion could equip anything you could if it had the right stats.

Aw that sucks. Guess i never looked closer as I never bought those. Normally a companion could equip anything you could if it had the right stats.

Eh, it's a pity indeed... I noticed because I wanted my latest Quinn to use a gun like the one he comes with, without those recolors you get on his moddable levelling ones, but... "Requires Bounty Hunter/Smuggler", it said on the mainhand blaster, or something along those lines... Same goes for pretty much everything else, so... :o