I want to give my GF 5 mil....am I going to catch a flag?

LordArtemis

It just dawned on me that giving or mailing her this much coin might flag me in some way. Is there someone I should contact before I mail it to her to prove it's not some kind of gold sale?

We are both subbed and long time players. We mail each other items all the time.

Thanks for your input.

It's pretty unlikely that you will get in trouble. Even if you do, it's nothing a ticket wouldn't resolve. If you really want to play it safe just ask your girlfriend to post something valueless on the GTN for 5 million. And buy it from her. Bioware never interferes with the GTN.

If you really want to play it safe just ask your girlfriend to post something valueless on the GTN for 5 million. And buy it from her. Bioware never interferes with the GTN.

Good advice for not getting flagged, by using the same method goldsellers use to deliver money ;-)

@TE

5 Millions will not get you flagged, thats peanuts in todays ToR.

It's pretty unlikely that you will get in trouble. Even if you do, it's nothing a ticket wouldn't resolve. If you really want to play it safe just ask your girlfriend to post something valueless on the GTN for 5 million. And buy it from her. Bioware never interferes with the GTN.

Really? I would have thought that that would DEFINITELY cause a flag.

If you guys feel that 5 mil is peanuts perhaps I am concerned over nothing.

Has any transferred that much coin in the past to friends or family without any problems?

It just dawned on me that giving or mailing her this much coin might flag me in some way. Is there someone I should contact before I mail it to her to prove it's not some kind of gold sale?

We are both subbed and long time players. We mail each other items all the time.

Thanks for your input.

Actually it wouldn't be the 5 million creds that would raise the flag. It's the fact that you are claiming the person you are giving it to is your girlfriend.

Everyone should know by now that there are two absolute truths in the gaming world:

1) Gamers do not have girlfriends

2) Girls don't play games.

:rak_04:

I am doing that almost every week. either sending large amount of creds to my guild leader or a friend who crafts a lot of endgame 180 mods for me. don't worry about those, it is the perk of being a sub, if eaware harass us for something like that they will lose business.

Actually it wouldn't be the 5 million creds that would raise the flag. It's the fact that you are claiming the person you are giving it to is your girlfriend.

Everyone should know by now that there are two absolute truths in the gaming world:

1) Gamers do not have girlfriends

2) Girls don't play games.

:rak_04:

/thread

:D

(In addition: Girl online = Guy in real life)

Thanks for your input.

People trade these sort of figures all the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.