[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

You want to be known as the first guild to clear nightmare council while one of your raid members is using gear from the kills you want invalidated. It is a simple case of having your cake and wanting to eat it too.

But that's just my opinion.

Edit: lol gonna report this one too?

Edited by kamenoko

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to be known as the first guild to clear nightmare council while one of your raid members is using gear from the kills you want invalidated. It is a simple case of having your cake and wanting to eat it too.

an opinion on the internet! quickly, someone preserve this endangered species!

Who gets cake and doesn't eat it???? Just sayin is, you guys are all better than me maybe not churb tho so mehhhh!!!!:rak_04:

uhm, what...

uhm, what...

It's a wild Ardobear, Mikey....

Also well Redemption was (on monday and again wednesday) pushing consistently to end of second phase, but we have yet to get through it without someone dying to reaches. Like you guys we also got to council with plenty of time on the title IF we would have killed it, but alas reaches are too stronk.

It's a wild Ardobear, Mikey....

Also well Redemption was (on monday and again wednesday) pushing consistently to end of second phase, but we have yet to get through it without someone dying to reaches. Like you guys we also got to council with plenty of time on the title IF we would have killed it, but alas reaches are too stronk.

wat about dat boss laserz? gg/try-again next week for us

Enforcers (Empire) have downed 4/5 NIM DP 8M:

Bestia: Video

@ 09/01/2014, 10:59:26 PM EST

Tyrans: Video

@ 09/09/2014, 9:56:59 PM EST

Calphayus : Video

@ 09/10/2014, 8:27:39 PM EST

Raptus: Video

@ 09/16/2014, 10:36:59 PM EST Edited by Waspflow