[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperial Order has killed Tyrans NM/8 on 30-Sep-14 @ 22:46 EST.

Congrats you guys!! Woohoo!!! Glad to see you guys making headway on NiM DP!!! Don't worry, NiM Calph and Raptus are much easier than the *** clown that is Tyrans. :D

Edit: Misspelled Tyrans :rak_03:

Edited by JediRoshan

GRATS!! Yeah as someone else said, you will mow through Non Stick Pan and SpinnyMcSlashPort much easier than Tyrans.

Personally I think the key was letting Terlin DPS vs Heal :D

Grats homie. Good luck on the rest of the place. Btw if yalls merc healer has any questions about the raptus healing challenge tell him to hit me up.

Edited by Rambeezy

Ivs, I fully expected to log in this morning and see a Video or Photos with me inside, and now Im sad, my Monday is over

Yes, I was going to do the videos however I did my usual routine of checking the Developer Tracker first and then got overwhelmed with 3.0 information!

Yes, I was going to do the videos however I did my usual routine of checking the Developer Tracker first and then got overwhelmed with 3.0 information!

So who's up for getting a second guild to clear NiM DP pre-3.0 and a first Dread Master? Curious to hear progress of Exit Area, Chandrian and any other guilds possibly pulling council. Redemption has been stuck in neutral for the past month+, dying to reaches or getting into 3rd phase and just falling apart (not to mention taking basically 2 weeks off of dp nim last week and this)

So who's up for getting a second guild to clear NiM DP pre-3.0 and a first Dread Master? Curious to hear progress of Exit Area, Chandrian and any other guilds possibly pulling council. Redemption has been stuck in neutral for the past month+, dying to reaches or getting into 3rd phase and just falling apart (not to mention taking basically 2 weeks off of dp nim last week and this)

I heard premades are op in pve

Though I won't disclose any guild names in case for whatever reason they don't want to be named.... There are a few who are working on council that I know of. There is also one extremely close to getting Dread Master. I'm sure it will be done before 3.0.

Edited by Tealik

I heard premades are op in pve

They are indeed... Although a few guildies (pot5) did pug a Dread Master run on sunday pub-side (World first pug DM?).

@Tealik, So Exit Area is as close to DM as they were 3 weeks ago, yes? (which is years closer than anyone else on this server)

Chandrian, Redemption, Enforcers? and perhaps Undercon? are pulling council. Who else is there (I really hope there are others I don't know about)?

They are indeed... Although a few guildies (pot5) did pug a Dread Master run on sunday pub-side (World first pug DM?).

@Tealik, So Exit Area is as close to DM as they were 3 weeks ago, yes? (which is years closer than anyone else on this server)

Chandrian, Redemption, Enforcers? and perhaps Undercon? are pulling council. Who else is there (I really hope there are others I don't know about)?

Though I can't vouch for Undercon (I believe they are focusing on 16 again now), you are mostly correct. But like I said, I won't name everyone just out of respect for them (Just in case for whatever reason they don't want me blabbing about their business).

Hopefully I can count us in that conversation fairly soon as well! ---- 8/10.

Shadowed -- 16m NiM Calphayus

http://i.imgur.com/Fm7XMed.jpg

undercon cut off 8m and went back to 16man a while ago

proof :D

16m calph

http://i.imgur.com/OvO9oe8.png

Edited by FlavaBizkit