Super PUG Run

maebeebuzz

So, Kand and I are missing the PvEness and want to run some NiM DF/DP. We've both cleared it pre-nerf and have the timed run title so we have some idea what were doing and how to play.

Problem is, pickings are slim on this server. It's been hard to find people even capable of doing HMs. So, if you know what you are doing and want to run it with us, let me know. Maybe an alt that doesn't get in on guild runs...maybe you're annoyed with your guildmates who stand in stupid and can't interrupt on Draxxus...

We're looking at Sunday evenings. Anyone interested?

Edited by maebeebuzz

I wish you and Kand best of luck if this ever happens. I remember I tried something like this ever since SuckaFish broke up. I always wanted to do a super PUG group like <Trillpug> did in Jedi Covenant (back when Nightmare Dread Fortress was a thing). But, I failed and things changed on my real life end, so who knows? Maybe your super group will be getting NiM clears "JMD Style" on teh Bastion. :)

Also, my sub ends tomorrow, so all I can say is "WrldFrst". :D

So I'd be interested in tanking something like this if it's on Sundays, provided that I'm not locked out due to guild activities. My lockouts vary from week to week, but by that point on a Sunday I'm available to do whatever. Only consideration is that I'm on Eastern time and so something that would start around 6 or 7 Pacific at the latest would be what I could do.

Anyway if you need a tank occasionally my assassin is Jadi, and/or I may be on my sniper Kellsie, so check both if you're looking for me.

If you need things healed I can do that.

Skills include:

1. Knowing lasers are bad.
  2. Knowing lightning is bad.
  3. Knowing how to look at the screen and go, "oh, a debuff", and then hitting a cleanse.

Additional talents may or may not involve cats, as required by the situation.

I am usually on my op Darek in the evenings Pacific time, feel free to chat me up or inspect my butt.

If you need things healed I can do that.

Skills include:

1. Knowing lasers are bad.
  2. Knowing lightning is bad.
  3. Knowing how to look at the screen and go, "oh, a debuff", and then hitting a cleanse.

Additional talents may or may not involve cats, as required by the situation.

I am usually on my op Darek in the evenings Pacific time, feel free to chat me up or inspect my butt.

I DPS with Darek a fair amount, and can help out as well. As long as the start time is early enough. We have cleared NM DF to brontes, so not terrible.

So, thinking about running something tonight. Probs a HM DF cause not everyone is geared enough for NiM yet. Around 530-6. I'll be on my Sorc Maylstrom.

If all goes well tonight, we'll probably start NiM next week. We're thinking Mondays since its the conquest lull day and most of the rest of the week we're grinding dem CP.

I am unfortunately locked to DF HM this week. I am not pleased about this, but such is life.

Fortunately you should not have trouble finding a healer for this, as it currently takes the skill of a brain-damaged mailbox to heal.

(Source: I am a brain-damaged mailbox and have healed it.)

I wish you the best of fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I would like to try NM stuff. I'm a full 180 sorc heals, all gear earned from raiding. My guild has me healing HM DF/DP for their alt group right now since I haven't been active in PVE the last few months. Also really want to finish TFB/SnV NM, but my guild refuses to do old content.