[Baron Deathmark's Huttball Helmet] is UGLY!

tempMentive

Whoa whoa Musco is that you?

You mean Musco is a SW fan? You know with all the gritty design stuff and not some anime emo lover who wants his characters look like some japanime cutie stuff? My man, I'd share a beer with him if I could.

You mean Musco is a SW fan? You know with all the gritty design stuff and not some anime emo lover who wants his characters look like some japanime cutie stuff? My man, I'd share a beer with him if I could.

Dont talk in 3rd person about Musco, when you are Musco.

Its just funny how many people they have at developing, creating, designing, they are even getting paid (probably a good salaty), to come out with "The Unique Helmet" in months of hard "work".

Besides reward is the single piece of armor that can be hidden hahah, funny no? Let me say again lot of months of HARD WORK.

Dont talk in 3rd person about Musco, when you are Musco.

Its just funny how many people they have at developing, creating, designing, they are even getting paid (probably a good salaty), to come out with "The Unique Helmet" in months of hard "work".

Besides reward is the single piece of armor that can be hidden hahah, funny no? Let me say again lot of months of HARD WORK.

Allright, I get the whole months of hard, sweating, work for 1 helmet, fair enough.

(BTW, I hope you were joking about me being Musco, wasn't even aware that the dude had similar tastes)