Titan 6-Containment Drop Rate

It's nearly guaranteed on 16m, just fyi :)

My guild always struggled in getting 16-man NiM groups going. We only miss last boss in TFB so might got for that sometime soon. S&V I never done any boss in 16-man NiM except bonus.

Edited by AAAAzrael

My pub side guild just killed NiM Styrak last night for the first time. We are just curious, what is the drop rate of the mount? It didn't drop so we just want to know. Ty

It's quite low. Roughly about the same drop rate as the Avalanche Tank or the Praxon Firaxa from Nightmare EC, which is to say probably around 5%. It's definitely not as high as 10%, and it appears to be higher than 1%, so 5% is a reasonable guess.

• 9 years later...
On 1/2/2024 at 3:02 AM, Zarahemla said:

Does the Titan 6 mount drop from both the 2nd boss (Titan 6) and the last boss (Styrak) or just from the last boss?

I have done nim 3 times and the mount dropped once on Titan and not at all on any other boss.  Random is random so your luck might be different.  

On 1/2/2024 at 10:02 AM, Zarahemla said:

Does the Titan 6 mount drop from both the 2nd boss (Titan 6) and the last boss (Styrak) or just from the last boss?

I don't remember anymore how many times I've done SnV, but I've seen it drop only once from Styrak. The drop rate could definitely be higher. 

On 1/5/2024 at 7:02 AM, DeannaVoyager said:

I don't remember anymore how many times I've done SnV, but I've seen it drop only once from Styrak. The drop rate could definitely be higher. 

thats because it doesn't drop from titan 6 and only from styrak

maybe lil bro is thinking decoration or smth but it isn't the mount

• 4 weeks later...

My team has killed it 4 times in 3 weeks and gotten 3 mount drops from Styrak.  I'm thinking that's kinda an anomaly though, judging by the general response about drop rate.  However, RNG is RNG.  Some people get lucky i guess?