SWTOR player average age

Teilo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17. Started about two years ago and took a year hiatus, then another six months or so haitus, but now I'm playing the game pretty religiously.

Edit: Dang, now that I look back at the average player base I feel like a baby. Well, I'm trying to drag my friends into the game, so here's hoping we have a new generation of players to keep this game going for a while! :)

Edited by Elemutation

Has it really been 5 years since launch? Time sure flies fast...:(

I know.. right?!

And to think.. each and ever year.. a host of angry players have come here and declared it "dead", that it will shutdown within months, and that we should all hurry up and go play XYZ MMO. :D

Edited by Andryah

I know.. right?!

And to think.. each and ever year.. a host of angry players have come here and declared it "dead", that it will shutdown within months, and that we should all hurry up and go play XYZ MMO. :D

If this game dies then Disney's crapheap of a Star Wars canon wins... THE GAME MUST LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF THE LEGENDS UNIVERSE!!!!

41.....42 in a few months. I'm constantly told i look 12 years younger even with a beard (those poor girls need optical insurance). I'll take it and i thank cardio and weight training for that.

Guild wars was the first MMO i got into while all my other friends were getting on wow. This game is just cheap entertainment while my 2 job life hangs in limbo.

as you were

I'll toss in my two cents here. I'm 18, 19 in a few months. Been playing since I was 16, mainly bc that's when I got my first computer. I was worried I'd be a baby here, but I think I saw someone who was 14 and now I don't feel so bad tbh.

I think we need a guild called "Refined Gamers" as we just get better with age 😉

Yes, but i would be the cranky old Man from the Military, that's like John Wayne and grew up in the 1950's. Only 1 Guild have i been okay i, the rest i left because i just hated them. And i actually always kept to myself unless they asked me a question or i needed help. So i have my younger cousin play most of the time.