It's monday. Still no info about Guild Flagships

mortenpro

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any particular reason for that comment?

I'm not loosing sleep over this. All I'm saying is that Bioware could handle communication better in this case. I liked how they worked with players during those class changes a while back, that was awesome.

I don't expect them to work over the weekend, either. Shouldn't happen for anything but a very good reason.

I also liked how they didn't communicate about how the last two cartel packs were handled differently from the usual cartel packs until after people had started buying them. I didn't have a problem with how they handled those packs, except....yes, except how they handled the communication about them.

Of course, in saying that, I am likely to attract at least one person who wants to tell me how my expectations are ridiculous and I want them to work weekends and 80 hours a week just to inform me about such things.

I could try to figure out what exactly BW would do in all that time just to post a comment or two on a given subject but I've realised that trying to make sense out of such replies is pointless as there is no sense in them really.

"It is very important that the staff not get weekends off because they OWE it to me to let me learn all the content before it's released! Owe, I tell you! That's because...uh..... well, I want it."

I'm curious...where do you people work that you get to do no work on Monday's because you had a weekend off? Do none of you have to do anything before noon or 5pm? Granted, the OP was certainly jumping the gun this morning, but the work day is over half done now in Austin.

I'm curious...where do you people work that you get to do no work on Monday's because you had a weekend off? Do none of you have to do anything before noon or 5pm? Granted, the OP was certainly jumping the gun this morning, but the work day is over half done now in Austin.

The government of course.

Did I miss the memo that stated that their ONLY job is to inform the OP and you of every little thing?

I would bet that they are indeed working, maybe not on the things that you and the OP specifically want, but I highly doubt that they are just sitting around eating popcorn and watching movies.

Did I miss the memo that stated that their ONLY job is to inform the OP and you of every little thing?

I would bet that they are indeed working, maybe not on the things that you and the OP specifically want, but I highly doubt that they are just sitting around eating popcorn and watching movies.

No, you missed the memo where it said it would be nice if they took 5 mins in their day just to write a single post on this rather hot topic. It would be kinda sad if it took the whole BW team a whole day to write one post.

No, you missed the memo where it said it would be nice if they took 5 mins in their day just to write a single post on this rather hot topic. It would be kinda sad if it took the whole BW team a whole day to write one post.

It'd be a funny joke about how many employees does it take to write a post joke, if it weren't closer to fact than humor. It seems to take a village to write a post about anything at Bioware.

It'd be a funny joke about how many employees does it take to write a post joke, if it weren't closer to fact than humor. It seems to take a village to write a post about anything at Bioware.

methinks they're still having trouble connecting that typewriter to the interwebs

Players have every right to be concerned. Two weeks and BW can't even get the content to the PTS? That's a bad sign any way you draw it, especially given BW's disastrous track record with new content releases.

The entirety of makeb was never put on the PTS either, and it came out fine.