You have NO right to complain...

Boomwiki

If you preordered the game, you have zero right to complain until 12/15 at the EARLIEST.

Technically, you have no right to complain until 12/19 which constitutes the "up to" in "up to 5 days early access".

LAUNCH does not officially start until 12/20.

EGA is a nebulous zone that is not beta and is not launch, but one thing is certain: NOBODY IS PAYING FOR GAME TIME UNTIL 12/20.

Quit with the QQ. It's annoying and unjustified.

If you preordered the game, you have zero right to complain until 12/15 at the EARLIEST.

Technically, you have no right to complain until 12/19 which constitutes the "up to" in "up to 5 days early access".

EGA is a nebulous zone that is not beta and is not launch, but one thing is certain: NOBODY IS PAYING FOR GAME TIME UNTIL 12/20.

Indeed we have no right to complain that people are Exp exploiting at the moment, speed lvling theirselfs ect. and we get no clear info on when we are able to play.

Indeed we have no right to complain that people are Exp exploiting at the moment, speed lvling theirselfs ect. and we get no clear info on when we are able to play.

How does it affect you if someone else is leveling faster than you?

It doesn't.

I do not get how this hurts you at all? Who gives a crap if people speed level... it will take you longer to get to max level... YOUR LIFE IS OVER!!!!! QUIT THE GAME!!!!! SELL YOUR HOUSE!!! YOUR CLOTHS!!! YOUR WIFE YOUR DOG YOUR CAT!

Edited by GeneralBurnsides

I do not get how this hurts you at all? Who gives a crap if people speed level... ohh no it will take you longer to get to max level... YOUR LIFE IS OVER!!!!! QUIT THE GAME!!!!! SELL YOUR HOUSE!!! YOUR CLOTHS!!! YOUR WIFE YOUR DOG YOUR CAT!

You have no rights to complain about complainers, lol !

I do not get how this hurts you at all? Who gives a crap if people speed level... it will take you longer to get to max level... YOUR LIFE IS OVER!!!!! QUIT THE GAME!!!!! SELL YOUR HOUSE!!! YOUR CLOTHS!!! YOUR WIFE YOUR DOG YOUR CAT!

I didn't said it hurts me? i said that OP was right? whats your problem? u .. u.. umad?

I may not like it but your facts are 100% correct Sir.

Launch is when the servers go live, they went live 12/13 thus this was the launch also Rift did it better~

You missed the point completely.

people arent pissed cause they arent playing. People are pissed cause we were lied to in odered to boost game sales under the ruse of a EGA based on first come first served. That is a lie and thats why people are pissed off.

What the hell do you care if some idiot wants to speed level thru an mmo in a day?

He's going to miss 90% of the content in the game and be crying about it in a week

Go outside and get a life.