WTB Crest of the Dread Master

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hang on....

I was right? Titles have been sold for the DP NiM run? 3 of them?

Is an apology incoming from the two who mocked me for saying so? I won't hold my breath.

0 titles have been sold for DP as far as I am aware. They are talking about Dread fortress m8, l2read right

So hang on....

Is an apology incoming from the two who mocked me for saying so? I won't hold my breath.

Good thing you're not holding your breath.

FML

Wrong again. Doh! :p

That also wasn't the timed run title, just the title for killing the fight with the nightmare power buff, so we could wipe a couple times and still get the title for the customer. The corresponding title in DP is "Deposer of the Dread Masters".

It should be possible to sell "Deposer of the Dread Masters" on 16m to an appropriately geared person if the customer is willing to try long enough to get a pull with good RNG, but I know no 16m groups are in a position to try it. Selling "Dread Master" by doing a timed run (completing NiM DP in under an hour) likely won't be a thing until after the nightmare power buff is removed.

That also wasn't the timed run title, just the title for killing the fight with the nightmare power buff, so we could wipe a couple times and still get the title for the customer. The corresponding title in DP is "Deposer of the Dread Masters".

It should be possible to sell "Deposer of the Dread Masters" on 16m to an appropriately geared person if the customer is willing to try long enough to get a pull with good RNG, but I know no 16m groups are in a position to try it. Selling "Dread Master" by doing a timed run (completing NiM DP in under an hour) likely won't be a thing until after the nightmare power buff is removed.

Due to the accountability of every player on the Counil fight on 8 & 16, I personally think that would be the hardest fight to truly carry someone through in game to date. Just my opinion.

Well, maybe i'll never get the title till bioware removes the nightmare buff, but the mask should always be no problem. So if there is a guild selling the run for the mask im still open for contact. Edited by Jesseriah

Pretty sure you still have to pull your weight to kill NiM Dread Council unnerfed. Prove me wrong, but I'd like to see a guild pull off 15-man NiM Council + 1 scrub DPS.

What this guy is doing is saying he'd be willing to buy a guild a fully upgraded guild ship, as well as everyone in said guild's run a fully unlocked tatooine stronghold, if only to get a title. Not any of the loot, just a title.

i'm relatively~ sure with mil he meant what you'd refer to as mio, in numbers: 15.000.000,00-20.000.000,00 credits (i deliberately used the . and , the way I did)

(i might be wrong there are always people with impossible looking amounts of credits in any game)

but he did mention (more or less) that he's a German

and while he did write "any price" for the title the possible difference for what he offered for the mask 15mil and 20mio is quite substantial. it's not unlikely that there is a misunderstanding.

i'm relatively~ sure with mil he meant what you'd refer to as mio, in numbers: 15.000.000,00-20.000.000,00 credits (i deliberately used the . and , the way I did)

(i might be wrong there are always people with impossible looking amounts of credits in any game)

but he did mention (more or less) that he's a German

and while he did write "any price" for the title the possible difference for what he offered for the mask 15mil and 20mio is quite substantial. it's not unlikely that there is a misunderstanding.

i have no idea what you are on, mil means million. 15 mil = 15 million = 15000000

Meaning SG is doing the Zorz thing and chillin till the next viable expansion? or just done done?

From the looks of it, done-done. Only time will tell, but quite a few very valued players seem to want to end on a high note. Considering we don't see any NiM content for months I can understand & respect their decisions. There are still a few who may be playing, but I have no idea if anything will be happening in the foreseeable future.

So hang on....

I knew it would be a good idea to sub to this thread, you make me smile, please continue being wrong about the same question time and time over :D

I would drop that argument Maldorans.

No one has or is selling tickets to the council fight because it's extremely unforgiving if someone slacks off or doesn't understand their role totally.

Brontes NiM you can genuinely tell someone to /stuck and 15m it without issue and that's been sold a few times.

Council in 8 man is not something that is realistic to carry in any way shape or form, because it's unforgiving when mistakes are made. Council in 16 man is not something you can be carried in reliably because phase 2 DPS check is serious business, and you can't have an AFK Hero in phase 2, even if they are paying out the wazoo in credits. Post nerf, it COULD be, depending on how they nerf it, but if they only nerf incoming damage, it's still not going to be a carry situation due to phase 2 alone. On 8 and 16 man.

Council in 8 man is not something that is realistic to carry in any way shape or form, because it's unforgiving when mistakes are made. Council in 16 man is not something you can be carried in reliably because phase 2 DPS check is serious business, and you can't have an AFK Hero in phase 2, even if they are paying out the wazoo in credits. Post nerf, it COULD be, depending on how they nerf it, but if they only nerf incoming damage, it's still not going to be a carry situation due to phase 2 alone. On 8 and 16 man.

Not having it but after watching 16-man videos I guess when you have everyone with their mainhands and generally full BIS gear I don't see why you couldn't just 15-man it. It will be as hard as at the beginning but possible I guess. Last phase could be a bit harsher.

Not having it but after watching 16-man videos I guess when you have everyone with their mainhands and generally full BIS gear I don't see why you couldn't just 15-man it. It will be as hard as at the beginning but possible I guess. Last phase could be a bit harsher.

Many things are possible if you don't mind low chances of success.

First step is having a 16m group who can clear it ;)

Anyone working on Council is in mostly 186 gear. There isn't a full tier of gear upgrades left, most of the items came out of DF over the last ~4 months and DP over the last ~2, and the DPS increase from getting everyone their mainhands isn't going to be 11% per person (what you would need to cut out one of your dps).

Still want to buy a run for the crest of the dread master! PM me :)

Sorry for derailing your thread (but not sorry enough to stop) :)

Edited by namesaretough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.