POT5 is dead, merge servers , wz keep ending early

Exkrux

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just mad cause you didn't think of it first.. And it was patched the next day or day after, it wasn't like that the whole event.

Erm, were you not around for the last event? The virus stunned you every few seconds and you could infect people in warzones. It was incredibly annoying, especially since the vaccine didn't persist through death so it was either requip the stupid relic every time you got infected after you died or buy a ton of vaccines...And then there were people who would guard with the vaccine and say nothing then blow up while guarding... It was incredibly annoying. If vaccines persisted through death then I'd have no problem with it, but as it stood, that event was nothing more than a glorified way for people to troll...and we totally don't have enough of those in pvp right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Raansu

Erm, were you not around for the last event? The virus stunned you every few seconds and you could infect people in warzones. It was incredibly annoying, especially since the vaccine didn't persist through death so it was either requip the stupid relic every time you got infected after you died or buy a ton of vaccines...And then there were people who would guard with the vaccine and say nothing then blow up while guarding... It was incredibly annoying. If vaccines persisted through death then I'd have no problem with it, but as it stood, that event was nothing more than a glorified way for people to troll...and we totally don't have enough of those in pvp right? :rolleyes:

They realized that after the first day and fixed it pretty quick, they made it so the plague didn't progress while in a warzone, therefore you wouldn't get stunned or die directly from it, as well as not being able to infect others when you died from other means. So really, it was one day you could do it, maybe two.. But yeah I was there for the whole event, and pvp'd through the entire event as well. You sound like you gave up on PvP during it after the first day.

And to be honest, that first day once everyone realized what happens with the plague in PvP, everyone on my server was doing it to each other, and it resulted in some really fun matches because ya just never knew when that RNG plague progression would happen. So yeah, I miss that, it made the warzones more dynamic, and even gave a chance for PUGs to succeed against premades, and produced some of the most hilariously funny moments in warzones I've ever seen to date. Sorry, I PvP because I find it fun, not because IZ SRS ESPORT!!.

They realized that after the first day and fixed it pretty quick, they made it so the plague didn't progress while in a warzone, therefore you wouldn't get stunned or die directly from it, as well as not being able to infect others when you died from other means. So really, it was one day you could do it, maybe two.. But yeah I was there for the whole event, and pvp'd through the entire event as well. You sound like you gave up on PvP during it after the first day.

And to be honest, that first day once everyone realized what happens with the plague in PvP, everyone on my server was doing it to each other, and it resulted in some really fun matches because ya just never knew when that RNG plague progression would happen. So yeah, I miss that, it made the warzones more dynamic, and even gave a chance for PUGs to succeed against premades, and produced some of the most hilariously funny moments in warzones I've ever seen to date. Sorry, I PvP because I find it fun, not because IZ SRS ESPORT!!.

I pvp because I find it fun, not to be trolled by losers like you.

God, you guys are so off topic, you have the attention span of chipmunks. no wonder nothign gets done in this game

Curious...what is their attention span? Because I have had one dig up my rock wall over the course of a year. Destroy my decorative stone patio in a spring, and just yesterday, I found out one is living UNDER my freaking garage in some elaborate maze that spans about 20 feet under...

Curious...what is their attention span? Because I have had one dig up my rock wall over the course of a year. Destroy my decorative stone patio in a spring, and just yesterday, I found out one is living UNDER my freaking garage in some elaborate maze that spans about 20 feet under...

The poison smoke things, humane traps, and other hoopla don't seem to do the trick. If you're feeling vengeful (like my neighbor was when we had dozens taking over our yards) put out a 5 gal. bucket, make a ramp to the lip with a 2 x 4 or whatever, fill halfway with water, and put peanuts or similar food floating in the water. The adorable little scumbags will drown themselves. Being a humane soul I just bought some bird seed and a suppressed pellet rifle. All gone in a few weeks.

Edited by Joesixxpack

BioWare PLEASE. Gut pot5 now. The server is a cess pool of obnoxious trolls, queue syncing pubs, and the bad memories of every decent player who was smart enough to move to another server.

0/5 arenas played tonight have had more than 2 imperial players above 1200 elo. Nuke this server into oblivion.

Bury it, cremate it, do whatever you have to do to let it die with a little dignity. If you let this continue, soon it's going to just be crushers queue syncing against 500 elo trolls with no advanced class. This would make them the happiest players in the world.

We just can't have that.

Transferred to Ebon Hawk about 2 months ago from POT5...Don't RP at all but to each their own. Atleast there's a WZ pop every 5 mins with full teams and some decent PvPers; some of which has transferred from other servers.

I pvp because I find it fun, not to be trolled by losers like you.

When everyone else on the server is also doing it, then it's not trolling. And unless you were on Ven Zallow, it certainly wasn't me trolling you. Also, the vaccines cost 100 credits, warzones awarded over 15k per match back then, the most you might have had to use a vaccine was twice per warzone if you REALLY didn't want to get infected. So please.. it wasn't like it was cost prohibitive to vaccination yourself after every death. You make enough in a warzone to buy 150 vaccines, are you dying 150 times in one warzone?

When everyone else on the server is also doing it, then it's not trolling. And unless you were on Ven Zallow, it certainly wasn't me trolling you. Also, the vaccines cost 100 credits, warzones awarded over 15k per match back then, the most you might have had to use a vaccine was twice per warzone if you REALLY didn't want to get infected. So please.. it wasn't like it was cost prohibitive to vaccination yourself after every death. You make enough in a warzone to buy 150 vaccines, are you dying 150 times in one warzone?

Exactly. He's just a party pooper.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

Yea what's going on bioware? what's your point of view on the population issues bioware?
Probably pride or fear of what the shareholders/CEO'es will say. So instead of merging they're, once again, delaying to the point that they lose additional subs, those who are fed up with long queues, on behalf of not always being able to play during the small primetime window.

• 4 months later...
Exactly EAWARE just wants to milk customers for transfer making our only option for large populations the horrible RP servers...stop paying them monthly subs and play Guild Wars 2 or something..A good MMO that doesn't ask you for money every month to play on ghost town servers... NO MOAR PVE/RP/PVP SERVER you can RP on any server to all you rpers out there..all servers have a fleet for u to rp on without you fear of being ganked...1 EAST and 1 WEST pls..GW has 20 something very full servers as does Realm reborn while TOR has 5 or six light servers..they probly don't care anymore I'm waiting for 3.0 to be worse than MAKEB >_<

BioWare PLEASE. Gut pot5 now. The server is a cess pool of obnoxious trolls, queue syncing pubs, and the bad memories of every decent player who was smart enough to move to another server.

0/5 arenas played tonight have had more than 2 imperial players above 1200 elo. Nuke this server into oblivion.

Bury it, cremate it, do whatever you have to do to let it die with a little dignity. If you let this continue, soon it's going to just be crushers queue syncing against 500 elo trolls with no advanced class. This would make them the happiest players in the world.

We just can't have that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly EAWARE just wants to milk customers for transfer making our only option for large populations the horrible RP servers...stop paying them monthly subs and play Guild Wars 2 or something..A good MMO that doesn't ask you for money every month to play on ghost town servers... NO MOAR PVE/RP/PVP SERVER you can RP on any server to all you rpers out there..all servers have a fleet for u to rp on without you fear of being ganked...1 EAST and 1 WEST pls..GW has 20 something very full servers as does Realm reborn while TOR has 5 or six light servers..they probly don't care anymore I'm waiting for 3.0 to be worse than MAKEB >_<

That isn't the only reason people play on RP servers. There is a distinct difference in the general attitude of the communities, but your point remains.

so just resubbed, and once again i find that pot5 is still dead, only getting 5-6 people in a match and so it ends early and i dont get any comms, but more importantly i dont get to play a game i am paying 15 dollars a month for, so looks like im unsubbing until i read about server merges.

This is imho the result of Professionals farming everyone else far too long.

And the Community kept on calling those farmed as "Bads" instead of helping them so that PvP could be healthy again.

And those Farmers probably even moved on into the next MMO, like Locusts, destroying PvP in one after the other game.

It's your own downfall, nothing else.

NO MOAR PVE/RP/PVP SERVER you can RP on any server to all you rpers out there..all servers have a fleet for u to rp on without you fear of being ganked.../QUOTE]

The fleet just isn't enough if there is so much more out there.

No, it's just like in Nature : Once the Predator has been eating away too much, the Predator gets starving.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

This is imho the result of Professionals farming everyone else far too long.

And the Community kept on calling those farmed as "Bads" instead of helping them so that PvP could be healthy again.

And those Farmers probably even moved on into the next MMO, like Locusts, destroying PvP in one after the other game.

It's your own downfall, nothing else.

I know you enjoy whining about where the mean pvper touched you, but plz.. It's getting tedious. PvP is dying because bioware isnt focusing on it - the casuals and the bads are still playing, it's ranked and top players that are dropping like flies.

• 4 months later...
so just resubbed, and once again i find that pot5 is still dead, only getting 5-6 people in a match and so it ends early and i dont get any comms, but more importantly i dont get to play a game i am paying 15 dollars a month for, so looks like im unsubbing until i read about server merges.

were you qing at 9am? thats the only time i experience this issue.