Star Cluster vs Club Vertica: Rarity and Unlocks

97 crates? Or 97 packs?

If you bought 97 crates and didn't get any of those things, then RNG or not, I'd say there's something seriously wrong. Not to mention spending that much money on crates.

97 packs and I could maybe chalk it up to RNG, but even that's pushing it a bit in terms of what you got (or didn't get).

I definitely found the rates are much more in line with previous packs. I completed almost all of the "generic" armor sets (upper, lower, supplementary) and the unlocks were 90 cc. I also managed to get all the pieces for the Temple Guardian, which is the one I really wanted, so that was huge. Got two Raptors, and a droid officer sidecar. Plus the dice roll regen and a yellow core Hawkeye crystal. All in all, it was a very good set of packs that I opened! Very pleased.

What's the pricing on the guardian set to unlock?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the pricing on the guardian set to unlock?

I believe it was 240cc. Which is in line with past "named" sets. But I can't remember exactly, I was too excited that I had all the pieces.

i know some people think they're not, but they are.

Just like some people who think it's ok to roll with Treek when playing a Sith Warrior :). I just keep wanting to deposit .25 cents in the Walker and pretend it's one of those kiddie rides outside the supermarket.

Just like some people who think it's ok to roll with Treek when playing a Sith Warrior :).

Uh hello, best healing companion out there. Getting ganked by multiple people? swap her stance to tank and hello AOE Stun.

Uh hello, best healing companion out there. Getting ganked by multiple people? swap her stance to tank and hello AOE Stun.

Uh hello, you're a big bad Sith....the hell you doin with an Ewok? I'll pass and wait for a bad*** companion that can tank and heal.....not a teddy bear. Treek is alright for Jedi scum though.

Uh hello, you're a big bad Sith....the hell you doin with an Ewok? I'll pass and wait for a bad*** companion that can tank and heal.....not a teddy bear. Treek is alright for Jedi scum though.

So you're saying you can RP your way out of using an Ewok but you can't RP your way into creating a reason for why you're using an Ewok? :rak_04:

So you're saying you can RP your way out of using an Ewok but you can't RP your way into creating a reason for why you're using an Ewok? :rak_04:

My healing companions are in full 180 gear including earpiece / implants, (not dread forged, ultimate vendor), and I can dps everything down quick.....I don't need a tank. If I do I have Blizz who has tanked HM 55 FP's multiple times....I don't need an Ewok. If you need an tank and heals right away......uh....upgrade your gear and L2P :)

No, he's saying that he doesn't like the Ewok being used by sith warriors because it doesn't fit his preconcieved notion of how a sith warrior should look and behave, and thus everyone else should follow his idea of how to look and act because his way of viewing star wars is the only correct way... :cool:

(I don't agree btw)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

No, he's saying that he doesn't like the Ewok being used by sith warriors because it doesn't fit his preconcieved notion of how a sith warrior should look and behave, and thus everyone else should follow his idea of how to look and act because his way of viewing star wars is the only correct way... :cool:

(I don't agree btw)

There is so much irony in that you both share the same forum avatar. This is hilarious. Based on his most recent post I realized he must be trolling at this point so he's on pretend ignore.

Edited by undiess

Already reports were saying that walkers weren't found in multiple hypercrates people bought and they were, mostly, full of junk.

Kind of like UFO reports then... often reported, rarely substantiated with any actual facts. Not to mention the topics propensity for exaggeration, deception, and fabrications.

Edited by Andryah

Real rarity levels will be properly reflected in the GTN in the next week. ;)

Random pack opening by any given player =/= any objective evidence of rarity of drop rates.

Edited by Andryah

Real rarity levels will be properly reflected in the GTN in the next week. ;)

Random pack opening by any given player =/= any objective evidence of rarity of drop rates.

opened 3 crates, got multiples of some things, none of others. In the end I have sets unlocked, rare items to sell, items that will go over well in guild auction, and enjoyment out of opening packs. I would consider that an average outcome.

97 crates? Or 97 packs?

If you bought 97 crates and didn't get any of those things, then RNG or not, I'd say there's something seriously wrong. Not to mention spending that much money on crates.

97 packs and I could maybe chalk it up to RNG, but even that's pushing it a bit in terms of what you got (or didn't get).

I definitely found the rates are much more in line with previous packs. I completed almost all of the "generic" armor sets (upper, lower, supplementary) and the unlocks were 90 cc. I also managed to get all the pieces for the Temple Guardian, which is the one I really wanted, so that was huge. Got two Raptors, and a droid officer sidecar. Plus the dice roll regen and a yellow core Hawkeye crystal. All in all, it was a very good set of packs that I opened! Very pleased.

Well, by crates I meant packs or else I would have said hypercrates, but no matter, yup, 97 packs.

Well, by crates I meant packs or else I would have said hypercrates, but no matter, yup, 97 packs.

Well I opened 12 packs and got a temple chest so there's that...

Raptor and walker seem to be as rare as other "super duper rare" mounts have been before (rancor, bantha, first dewback and such come to mind)

Between my missus and myself, we opened 6 hyper crates (3 each), we got near full sets of the lore armors, 4-5 full sets of Agile Reconnaissance, more bits of Ventilated Triumvirate and Unbreakable veteran set than we can poke a stick at, 4-5 shrewd rascal set. No Crystals, no raptor, or walker, 2 vectron mounts between us and 8-9 stacks of the jawa junk. I wasn't expecting to score any rare mount (lady luck shines on my missus in that department), but was expecting a couple of crystals, but surprised to see neither of us got any crystals.

An interesting observation I made - I have multiple bits and bobs of the lore sets, but just short of that 1 piece needed to complete the set (either the head piece, or the belt, or boots). Supplementary boxes are dropping more regularly now (again, this is my observation, not claiming as fact). but the frequency of the Ventilated Triumvirate set and Unbreakable Veteran (which to my eyes look the same as the KDY legacy armor set) in my case was way too high, in some packs, I had 2 lower bodies or 2 upper bodies. Not exactly sure how that works, but, chalk it up to the RNG Gods' whims

A good point is that we can outfit multiple toons with the Agile Reconnaissance (Vette in Shrewd Rascal looks smokin' :rak_03:) set and not worry about unlocking them in collections. That's the way the bread falls sometimes :D