Skyshire - Assassin: Deception Ignition, Arena ► SWTOR PvP (Video)

KalElc

:hope_06:

Disclaimer: I am no pro Assassin player. Contains only Solo Rank Recorded from 2.7 when i was around 1500-1750 Rating.

This video focus on Entertainment purpose, 1 and last time i probably make a Assassin montage, Enjoy :)

don't forget to comment @Youtube as well if u have something to share.

Thank you for the effort but this mostly felt like a music video.

I would much prefer if you would:

1) Post a match in its entirety. People will scroll past the boring parts.

2) No music (whether added or in-game).

3) Possible with commentary.

4) Possible with slow re-plays of selected sections.

I am currently leveling an assassin myself, and I would love to watch how a more experienced player perform. To learn proper tactics and rotations. A slow replay of you doing something perfect or terrible would be equal educational :)

Edit: You did say it was entertainment purposes, so I guess I should not complain ;)

Edited by Lundorff

I wonder why shoot video of the Assassins. Oh yeah, they're tops. If this video was about the commando / mercenary would then be a different story.

I wonder why you post this. Oh yeah, you didn't bother to check his channel for other videos. In fact, he has 4 videos of playing his mercenary in solo ranked. And somehow, maybe because he is better with mercenary and has played it more, he also has 2k rating with it compared to 1.5k on his assassin. Some people are actually good on mercenary.

Thank you for the effort but this mostly felt like a music video.

I would much prefer if you would:

1) Post a match in its entirety. People will scroll past the boring parts.

2) No music (whether added or in-game).

3) Possible with commentary.

4) Possible with slow re-plays of selected sections.

I am currently leveling an assassin myself, and I would love to watch how a more experienced player perform. To learn proper tactics and rotations. A slow replay of you doing something perfect or terrible would be equal educational :)

Edit: You did say it was entertainment purposes, so I guess I should not complain ;)

in the end it depends on people taste here, people like montage videos people like commentaries people like full matches. most people want to see action most people hate to scroll in to video's. i'm focusing more on other stuff then what u prefer i'm afraid and i don't think i will change that anytime soon, commentary stuff can come from my stream. I can consider it. maybe make a pool to see what people want to see.

I wonder why shoot video of the Assassins. Oh yeah, they're tops. If this video was about the commando / mercenary would then be a different story.

ye skyrush you should try playing a merc sometime jeez! xD

Not like there is any videos on your channel of you playing merc shooting at my fat twilek sage or anything xD

Edited by AngusFTW

After seeing this video I have come to the conclusion that all sin/shadow vids just seem boring. I usually like skyrush vids, but this one just seems kinds bleh.

I skipped around on the video, but does it ever show anyone attacking him? Stunning him, or is it pretty much a bunch of clips of him unloading on people with no interuptions?

After seeing this video I have come to the conclusion that all sin/shadow vids just seem boring. I usually like skyrush vids, but this one just seems kinds bleh.

I skipped around on the video, but does it ever show anyone attacking him? Stunning him, or is it pretty much a bunch of clips of him unloading on people with no interuptions?

Good eyes my friend, i usually safe when i'm playing assassin and especially in dps games, shhh dont tell anyone that im squishy on my sin.

Obviously you have never seen the Bradley troll diaries

I wonder if that guy still plays this game, another famous/infamous sin I'd have loved to play a few games with

Obviously you have never seen the Bradley troll diaries

I wonder if that guy still plays this game, another famous/infamous sin I'd have loved to play a few games with

I withdraw my previous statement, almost all sin videos are boring, his was actually pretty entertaining

Do you lead with spike when attacking someone from stealth?

I am only level 45 and initially it seemed like a good idea (perhaps make them waste a CC-breaker), but now I am not so sure. I can usually only get of 2 hits from the back during the initial attack, and spike does little damage compared to, say, maul. Perhaps it would be preferable to save the stun from spike until later in the fight, and use it in combination with a quick cloak?

What do others do?