What's the point in having an in game wife if I can't interact with her?

masterlorak

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IKR:

"I love you!"

"Let's get married after the war!"

"Great idea!"

*Never speak to each other for the next 2 years*

Replace "after the war" with "once we get a job" or "once we finish college" or something similar and it sounds like a typical marriage.

:D

Maybe with the new expansion where you get a house, maybe we will get some quests related to the house system, like wash dishes, do laundry, cook the food, feed the kids, take care of my mount, clean the house and dont forget to clean after the mount too. (OK feminist attack NOW)!!! :D:D

(The above post was intended as a joke) :D

(I hope my wife does not read this, otherwise I will be doing all the above) LOL

Edited by Kantaso

Ha! Take a look at the legacy where you can have rivals, siblings, children, without any effect on anything!

Marriage gives you a cutscene! Thats much more than the family tree gives you.

:rolleyes:

Edited by discbox

Maybe with the new expansion where you get a house, maybe we will get some quests related to the house system, like wash dishes, do laundry, cook the food, feed the kids, take care of my mount, clean the house and dont forget to clean after the mount too. (OK feminist attack NOW)!!! :D:D

(The above post was intended as a joke) :D

(I hope my wife does not read this, otherwise I will be doing all the above) LOL

That made me chuckle. It'd be nice, but knowing bioware's track records with continuing story lines, it will probably never happen.

Better play The Sims...

Actually after the "house" thing implamented to the game it will be more or less like The Sims. Buy new furniture, add new rooms, "interact" with your wife/housband. Btw, are we gonna have birth control in the game anyway?

:p

Why talk to your wife? All you get is more stuff on her "honey do" list!

"Honey, can you fix the hammer on my assault rifle? I'd like it to be pink instead of gun metal grey."

"Honey, you need to paint the hull again, here's the bucket!"

We need more story lines for the companions, specifically the romance ones, its like a long distance relationship with the amount we actually talk!

Kind of like REAL life.

Yep.

Said it before, will say it again: It's the game trying to emulate real life.

Before people marry, you don't need a reason for a quickie one but rather a place. After marriage, you need a written consent by four days in advance.

Let's face it: Every single companion is just waiting for the right time to fill in the divorce papers.

Edited by Darth_Wicked