Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+)

Camelpockets

A new record has been made - I think it was last Tuesday or last Wednesday :

It was that map in which you must take over 3 satellites - I think it's called "domnination", no ?

The end score was 8 (we, Republic) to 1000 (them, Empire).

Yes, it's unbelievable. But it happened, and I saw it.

I wished that the game's screenshot function was more reliable, because that was really, really BAD. (Server : Vanjervalis Chain.)

I was on the republic side, unfortunately, and because of several months of a break from GSF I wasn't able to contribute that much, unfortunately.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new record has been made - I think it was last Tuesday or last Wednesday :

It was that map in which you must take over 3 satellites - I think it's called "domnination", no ?

The end score was 8 (we, Republic) to 1000 (them, Empire).

Yes, it's unbelievable. But it happened, and I saw it.

I wished that the game's screenshot function was more reliable, because that was really, really BAD. (Server : Vanjervalis Chain.)

I was on the republic side, unfortunately, and because of several months of a break from GSF I wasn't able to contribute that much, unfortunately.

There have been plenty of 1000-0's before :).

Danalon: I'm glad you asked those questions because I'm sure that there's someone who had similar ones. Now if you did actually post records such as the DPS ones, I would lose a little respect for you.

In another thread I have seen a screenshot with something like 300+ DPS but less than 10k damage dealt. That's why I came up with this question.

If we start submitting such records we might as well add an "accuracy" category with everyone posting a screenshot of his game with 100% accuracy for his lock on missile hitting a stellite defense turret.

Speaking of categories, is there a reason why there is no ship-specific killstreak category?

There have been plenty of 1000-0's before :).

Didn't see a 1000-0 by myself but there really are plenty of games where one team makes less than 10 points.

Time to start playing so I can actually submit something and not just post text.

Scout Deathmatch DPS

Lefeya - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 101.34 DPS

(remove Evenaya)

Edited by Danalon

Updated. I'll start posting more of my records as soon as the double XP week goes by to keep the competition going :)

On another note: We currently have a 5-way tie for 1st place in the medals section. I think it's time for someone to hit 18!

For both overall domination and gunship domination:

Xi'ao - Mangler - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 172.07 dps

Scout domination:

Xi'ao - Sting - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 95632 damage

Xi'ao - Sting - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 164.32 dps

Xi'ao - Sting - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 14 medals

Edited by Fractalsponge

On another note: We currently have a 5-way tie for 1st place in the medals section. I think it's time for someone to hit 18!

Make that a 6-way tie.

Domination

Rayene - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 8 Solo Kills

Medals

Rayene - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 17 Medals

Scout Domination

Rayene - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 76,905 Damage

(remove Lafaye)

Rayene - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 8 Solo Kills

Rayene - S-13 Sting - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 17 Medals

(remove Lafaye)

Edited by Danalon

Updated. I'll start posting more of my records as soon as the double XP week goes by to keep the competition going :)

Missed one...

C'ekis - Flashfire - Guile - The Harbinger - 176.43 DPS

Pepper'Belle - Star Guard - Ebon Hawk - TDM - Strike Fighter - 28 Kills and Assists

Pepper'Belle - Star Guard - Ebon Hawk - TDM - Strike Fighter - 131.82 DPS

Pepper'Belle - Star Guard - Ebon Hawk - TDM - Strike Fighter - 99394 Damage

Pepper'Belle - Star Guard - Ebon Hawk - TDM - Strike Fighter - 4 Solo kills

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Purrversion/Screenshot_2014-06-30_09_32_37_717431_zps9759a099.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Purrversion/Screenshot_2014-06-30_09_32_21_784520_zps83784135.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Purrversion/Screenshot_2014-06-30_09_33_09_620256_zpsdc5848df.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Purrversion/Screenshot_2014-06-30_09_33_20_947904_zps5b541da9.jpg