DPS Operations Leaderboards

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed that my parses on Wackycamel have the Gunslinger Skill tree. The parse I submitted has the correct Imp Side spec, and that's the same spec I used on the other fights, so feel free to change those to the correct link.

I will fix it when I do my next update this weekend or Monday. Thanks

I dont see too many madness sorcs/sins on the NIM leaderboards. Are they just not that good in ops or are there not many parses from those classes since they got buffed?

They're pretty damn viable. I run with a Sin on my imp team, and on Brontes, me and him are competing for top dps ( hovering about 2700 ish)

Also, WTB more (nerfed) NiM Brontes parses.

Oofalong: Just realized that Cletah's parse added to Brontes contained a Saboteur skill build (used that for Draxus). Keep the sharp build on the current parse Cletah has. Thanks!

Edited by Camelpockets

• 2 weeks later...
I think when results were posted directly in the DPS threads there was more competition, and people "cared" more - here an in the Dummy leaderboard. It's sure easier to update, given that doing that is a lot of work either way. But I think more people would participate if the results were more visible to everyone without having to open an external file...

long time since the last update. does someone care about this thread? my 3.9k bestia parse is waiting since weeks to come on top here.

It is getting an update later today...

EDIT: I lied. I don't know if there is something wrong with TORParse or my Google spreadsheet/links, but each parse takes ~90s to load. Thus, for now I am unable to update the leaderboard. I won't be in front of a PC again until Sunday so it will have to wait a few more days.

I think when results were posted directly in the DPS threads there was more competition, and people "cared" more - here an in the Dummy leaderboard. It's sure easier to update, given that doing that is a lot of work either way. But I think more people would participate if the results were more visible to everyone without having to open an external file...

Yeah, I have been surprised at how quickly this thread gets buried. I see a couple of alternatives:

1. Anytime someone submits a parse they can bump the thread.
  2. Copy and paste the top 10 into the forums.

As an aside, I still think storing the data in a spreadsheet is better than forums posts. It makes it easier to preserve and standardizes it better. If someone wants to help me maintain the spreadsheet I certainly wouldn't turn down any offers for help. I aim to update this every Monday during the long hours of conference calls I sit through at work. Unfortunately for the past two Mondays, I have had real work stuff come up, which is why it didn't get updated.

Edited by oofalong

Updated finally...

Please note this is the DPS leaderboard so tank and healing parses will not be considered.

Thanks for your patience. As I said before if someone wants to help me monitor this thread and the spreadsheets please send me a PM.

Updated finally...

Please note this is the DPS leaderboard so tank and healing parses will not be considered.

Thanks for your patience. As I said before if someone wants to help me monitor this thread and the spreadsheets please send me a PM.

Hey, what about that tank dps ... :(. Not like they dont do any dmg at all hehe :p

I have a few ~3150 council parses I'd love to upload, but torparse is literally the most broken site at the moment. I try to upload and get timed out all over the place. I'm basically giving up on parse leaderboards, dummy or bossfight based, until next tier. Hopefully by then either Torparse has consistent uptime, or we have a different method for leaderboards.

I have a few ~3150 council parses I'd love to upload, but torparse is literally the most broken site at the moment. I try to upload and get timed out all over the place. I'm basically giving up on parse leaderboards, dummy or bossfight based, until next tier. Hopefully by then either Torparse has consistent uptime, or we have a different method for leaderboards.

Yeah, it took me over 5mins per log to update this (including all of the timeouts), which is why it took me a week longer than I first said.

Hey, what about that tank dps ... :(. Not like they dont do any dmg at all hehe :p

Yeah I noticed your 3+ submissions. :p While I think the idea of tank DPS is interesting, how do you accurately measure the amount of damage a tank does without also quantifying how much tank responsibilities they have (or shirked)? In other words, you could increase your DPS with DPS gear, adrenals or stims, but this would be more taxing on your healers so is that really a measure if how much DPS a can does?

Yeah I noticed your 3+ submissions. :p While I think the idea of tank DPS is interesting, how do you accurately measure the amount of damage a tank does without also quantifying how much tank responsibilities they have (or shirked)? In other words, you could increase your DPS with DPS gear, adrenals or stims, but this would be more taxing on your healers so is that really a measure if how much DPS a can does?

Yes u r correct about that. Maybe for unnerfed content it could be done since tanks need all the mitigation. Otherwise yes, a lot of it can be fluffed by rolling in dps gear etc, although I feel like it would be hard to pull off on nefra nim even nerfed.

Not every fight would be suitable as tank dps is quite reliant on taking dmg and defending things. But for example nefra is a pretty good example as both tanks have full uptime (slight dowtime when droided, but no big deal).

I am pretty interested in what tanks in top raid guilds can pull in such fights e.g. Could also be a useful source for initial tank openers for others and how to hold threat etc.

A whole new set of rules would need to be put into place and checking dmg vs AMR (due to fluff dps in dps gear) would be tedious. I think it's a cool idea but does not seem very easy to maintain and keep cheat free, so I do agree with ur judgement in part.

Yes u r correct about that. Maybe for unnerfed content it could be done since tanks need all the mitigation. Otherwise yes, a lot of it can be fluffed by rolling in dps gear etc, although I feel like it would be hard to pull off on nefra nim even nerfed.

Not every fight would be suitable as tank dps is quite reliant on taking dmg and defending things. But for example nefra is a pretty good example as both tanks have full uptime (slight dowtime when droided, but no big deal).

I am pretty interested in what tanks in top raid guilds can pull in such fights e.g. Could also be a useful source for initial tank openers for others and how to hold threat etc.

A whole new set of rules would need to be put into place and checking dmg vs AMR (due to fluff dps in dps gear) would be tedious. I think it's a cool idea but does not seem very easy to maintain and keep cheat free, so I do agree with ur judgement in part.

Even in unnerfed content, just switching tanks relics for DPS ones will give you 200 extra DPS and a DPS stim would add I think around 75 for very little loss in survivability. Ultimately, it's just too easy to cheese tank DPS. On a static fight like Nefra, I can do around 1500-1600 on my Jugg tank in full tank gear/stim, but that is partially dependent on how often tanks get the droids and it's such a short fight that DPS values will vary more than normal.