DPS Operations Leaderboards

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to make sure the logs won't get lost before the palace nim dps leader board will be locked:

bestia

aelunae 3939.9 dps

tyrans

aelunae 3171.25 dps

calphayus

aelunae 2525.51 dps

corrupter zero

aelunae 3249.08 dps

Your Corrupter Zero parse was less then your previous best, which was 3,299. Of course the only reason I know this is due to the DPS Leaderboards :)

Probably another screw-up on my end, but I have two parses under the name Cletah for NiM Brontes. I'm assuming one was for Wackycamel but typed in Cletah on accident.

I am looking into this now. They are listed as different specs - Saboteur and Sharpshooter so in theory that is OK. But you potentially ran Saboteur on Brontes?

EDIT: It looks like both parses are for Sharpshooter so I will fix this.

Edited by oofalong

I am looking into this now. They are listed as different specs - Saboteur and Sharpshooter so in theory that is OK. But you potentially ran Saboteur on Brontes?

EDIT: It looks like both parses are for Sharpshooter so I will fix this.

I must have just added a set of parses for the first four bosses as Sabo, then forgot to restart the submission forum to change specs.

And I have yet to see a slinger clear brontes as sabo. My one pull I did try it with (when roll in place was still working) I chilled at about 2500, but the burn phase can really screw up the roll in place.

Dont know why my few DF logs sent are in nNim category whereas there were pre-nerf kills ^^ and i sent one at 3.4k on Draxus if I remember

I only see one submission from you on 7/14, which was after the Nightmare Power buff disappeared from Dread Fortress. Per the rules outlined in the original post (albeit the Archived Posts/Updates *spoiler section*), I stated that any parses submitted for Dread Palace after 6/9 would be considered nNiM kills.

In total, I see submissions for Nefra, Draxus and Corruptor Zero, but you only appear on the leaderboards for Nefra and Corruptor Zero. This is for one of two reasons:

1. I messed up and didn't update the sheet correctly, or
  2. The parse you submitted was not valid for some reason.

Given that TORParse is down I can't investigate this right now. When the site and data has been restored I will look into it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
According to their Twitter, Torparse seems to expect that they will be set up for 3.0. If not, I am already working on a replacement. I didn't intend for it to be public, but if it's needed, I will open it up. Won't be as good as far as features, but it should get the job done.