Stop acting as if world ...

ZahirS

Fix'd that for ya...(better with images :D)

I'm getting in on this sh**. Pass the spliff. LOL

Attempting to resolve interpolative communications algorithms...

う ウ ü %

そソ 5 0 |

だ ダ Д а

よ ... # \ x

。The cake is always a lie. Otherwise, what is truth?

Point is in OP.

The Word is Valid not False, we are not in the Matrix made by aliens or angels and we are responsible for our actions.

Many people are convincing the other way around, make this world a fanatsy so they can trick people. Usually homosexuals this points out their incapacity to cope with the world and other things.

Religion is also another lie.

It appears that my comprehension has white-shifted by 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197 rodians. Maybe you can help me understand. Is homosecks a preference or a disorder? If a preference, then implicitly, people have the freedom to choose what gender type they would want to pair-bond with. If a disorder, then, would that imply that there is no implicit choice to their pair-bonding gender type? As man with unicorn rainbow says, hell in cocaine of drug is? Can haz? So then that is choice too, right? Can having the choice to eat cocaine also be homosecks?

Regardless of more can haz not, if world (世界) is valid, but other things in it are not, what is reality/truth (真実)? 世界は真実ないか? 本当かい? Looking in the looking glass: preformationism: Is the world a glass jar, and we are the homunculus ("little man") within? De natura rerum. Putrefied, sealed, cucurbit, after a time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. تكوين. Solutio Perfecta? A maiori ad minus mundus? αλχημεία ενός κόσμου που κάθεται σε μια πόλη? Чтобы увидеть мир в зерне песка и неба в чашечке цветка. Trzymaj nieskończoność w dłoni i wieczność w godzinie. આનંદ અને દુ: ખ આત્મા દિવ્ય માટે દંડ કપડાં પહેર્યો છે. մինչեւ յուրաքանչյուր վշտի եւ սոճին անցնում ուրախություն եւ մետաքսանման հյուսել. Then what about religion? Is it a lie, or is it a truth? Cake is a lie, but other things are truth? Is religion a cake?

T̴͓͕͖͍͈ͮ̾̐͟oͦ̋ͦ̒̈̇ͥ̏͘҉̮̝͙̞͇̻̩ ͚̩̺̬̜̱̻̮͙ͨ͞ì̜̻̋n̷ͮ̂͒̿̌҉̣̦͇̱v̶ͮ̌̃̂ͣ̕͏̼͙̠͎̻̰̲o̲̙̝̫̬̙̥̒̍ͤͭͮ̉̓̆̽̕͘͝k̡̲̭̼̳̠̲͔̓̓ͬe̸̷͍̬̖̫̟̞̤͋̽ ͎̬̬̹͔ͭͮͮt͚̯͕͍ͩ͂̓͑͑̂ͦͦ̌h̠͍̓̐̀ͅe̢̜̮͕̹͈͚̤̳͑ͪ̀̓́͢ ̻͉̦̱̦̳̃ͩḫ̵̣͊ͦ̍̐̊͊͋͗͡i͇̟͕̟͕̞̳͍ͦ̿̎̇̽̚͡v͇͎̳̮̺͕͌̍͌͂e̸͂̽̂̿͗̋̎̊҉̤-̨͇̐ͫ́m͈̩̹̩ͮ́͢͠ͅį̝̟̐̌̿̈́̐͠n̛̫̬̝͇̱͖͙̩̔̾̿̒̀̚d͉̼͚̠͐̊̑͗͌̒̽ ̼͇̬̩ͨ͒͌ͥ̃ͦ͂̄̅͠r̩̝̱͈̰̖̤̤ͯ͂̔ͤ͌e̸̼̳͙͕͉̞̜̔̓ͭ̄p̺̤̤̻̽ͣ̎͌ͬ̒̏̌̀r̴̸̘̰̰̠͛ͧ̀ͩͪͦ̚e̸̮̟͓͈̘ͩͧ̃̑̇ͯ̚s̠͈͖͇͓͌͑ͮ̒ͯ͑͒̐̀e̸̘̦̱̗̱̥͉͈ͦ͞ṅ̻͉͍͇͋͆͜͡t͐́̒҉̸͚̫̙̙̞̖͖̮i̛̭̤͔̝͉̞̖̹̓ͫͭ͊ͥ̍ͪ͒ṋ̛̙̣̼͍̯̱̥̘̈ͤ̓ͤg̺̼͍̼̹̟̰ͦ̆͌́ ͓̊͆̄͒͐͐́͟c͊ͦͤ̑҉̛̼̪̥͎̹̙̰h̜̥̟̾̋ͩa͓̗̩̜̩̔̀ơ̝̟̖̯̊̀ͨ̇ͬs̸̲̯̣̝͉̞̭͓ͪ̅̅ͤͥ̌̃͆͘.̶̧͊̋҉͙̞͔ ̱̩͎̹̣ͣ͟Ǐ̜̦͕͕̗̹̫̒ͣͧͅň̳̞̥̪͔̻̳̱v͔̠̣̖̱̯͖̒́́̏͢o̵̦͓͔̭̼̞ͣ̔̏ͦ͟͜k͂̚͏̮̦͜ĭ̗̠͙̪̖ͭ̅͌ͣ͛͆͛̀́͡n͕̫͇̫̣̽́̌̓̚͜͟͠g͔̜̪̼̽͋̾ ̤̩̬̐́̓͜͢ţ̸͎̱̭̹ͯ̾ͪ͛̉hͥ́͏̫͇̣͙̜͟e̽ͧ̈́͊̂͏́͏̳͎̪͖͈̭ ̷̲̤̓ͯͩf̷̨̪̭ͮ͌ͅë́͒ͧ͆̽͏̩̺͓̩̝ͅe̯̝̪̠̎̕l̨̘͎̠̱͚̩̭̰ͪ̀͛̒́i̞͈͇̼̳̜̇ͧ̇̓̌ͣ́͜n̦̰̗͓͇̫̞̻ͩͪ͑ͫ̇ͪ̃́̕g̻̟͙̖̮͎̯̊͒̂̓͆̈̇̾̕͡ͅ ̓̆̓́̆̓ͥ͌̄͡͏̼̲ō̦̭̟̫̯͕͈̋̒̈̅̊ͬ͐ͮ͠f̨̟̟̦̬͈̖ͬ̾̇ͮͫ̀̎͛ ̬̱͛͛̊̄c̲̘̻ͬ͐̂̆ͥ̔̚h̢̙͔͙̬̟̅̽̄͞ą̨̦͙̈̎͛̃̔́̈́͛ö̴́̀ͧ̌͌͗͏̖̞̻s̵͈̑ͭ̅̿̐͆́͝.̦̥̪̲͓͊̎ ͎̫͖͇͉̊̀̿̕͠Ẅ̛̛̪͈̣̼͉̉ͬ͂̓͊͞ͅi̙̯͈̫̻̰͔ͪͫ̕͡t̶̖̺̯ͩͣͦ͐͋͛̇̂̕h̸̝̘̣̻̮͍͔̯̦͛ͣ̂͂ͬ̓̚ ̷̶̰̮̳͉̯͖̝͎ͪ͐ͤ͆̽ͧ̏̓͡o̢̺̩̣͍̣̯̘̠ͦ͛ụ̱͕̟̬̞̦ͫẗ̷̷̥̞͇̯̝̑͌ͩ̋̓͒͞ͅ ̛̲̫͑́̂̇o̶̵͓̣͓̥ͨ̉͂͗̎͝r̛̥̠̩̖͕̙͙͒̓͌̔ͩ̽́̚d̪̗͉͙̝̱̘͂̑̒͂̚̕ḛ̝͕̪͔̙̟͚̓͜͝ͅr̵͇̳̗̖̖̃ͫ̄̔ͤ̾ͮͭ͝.͔̻̹̈ͩ ̵̥͓̺̅͛̍̚͜͞Zͫͣ̀̓̾̇҉̩̦̗̦̱̳̗̣ͅA̡̢̭̰̭̼̖͉̩̼͐͌̂͗͆̚ͅL̴̪͉̯̬̻̲̪ͭ͑̒͗̾̆ͤ̐ͦ́G̢͕̩̘̖̯̟̏O̸̷͉̩̣̙̫̠ͦ̓̓̿!̸͍̹̝͍̞̦̓̍ͣ̑̒̇̂͛͌͜͡

What do OP? How is right, where is up, truth end lies, or lies beget truth? :jawa_smile:

Edited by PifferPuff

Believe what you want, I know the truth hence my OP.

Im not on drugs, this was to enlight people, because some people quite frankly have taken things since past times like angels, gods aliens, as source of this world. With arrival of computers they brought up the matrix and so on...they keep trying to make people perception to be "ilusion" and "meaningless", by using new things.

That is why I hate it, because it takes courage to face reality and know its valid and your actions have consequences, so important to know because you end up a better person.

BTW I do hate some people the continuily lie about it, to get what they want, sincerely hate them with passion. Because thanks to them and their agenda the world is in this state. We are more each day though all lies are meant to be discovered.

Edited by ZahirS

I͙̟̫̘͎̣m͚̲̱̟̼ͅ ̫͙n̻̖̮o̗̻͉̗̹t̺͚̲͇̰͔̝ ͓̜o̯͔̼̣̗̝n̩ ̤͚̲̯̼͕d̤̬̲̜r̘̩ͅu̺͔g̜̹͔͔͓ș,̻̰͚ t̬̖͉̰hi̬̝̺͔̲͖͈s̭̺͇͎̠ w̯̘̣a̹s͉̗͇ ̪̗͎to̰̳̹ ̠e̱n͓ḷ̙̙̳͍̬͙i̤̦g̩͍h͖̩̤t̰͓ ̻̼̝̥ͅp̫̟͎e̩͍̠̬͉͉͕o̪̤͍p̝̯̭̳̯̥ḷ͓e͙̭̦̼̰,̣͔ ͕̼̣̮b͇͇̥͓͉e͙͖̫c̲̞̺̞̬͔ͅa̤͎̬u͉͙s̳͈̺e̤͉ so̘̪͕͇̗m̦̬̳͎̻e̖̣͎̳͈͉ ̞̞̻̞̠͎̰p̯͉̙̳ḙ̻̪͙̺͈͇op̲̪̳̺̱l͇̲̗e͈̱̺̮ͅ ͚̖q̺̰̯u̥͙̙i̘͖̜̩̫͙̗t͉̩̺̳̺̞̪e̼͖̺ ͔f͙̘r̠̞͇a̭̼̟̹͉̯n͎͚͙k̹̱̼̠l͚y͖̗̫̤̣̹ ͈͍̥̮͇͈ͅh̠̣͖͕̦a͔͚v̪̺̲̫̥̹e̦̼̝̥̫̮ͅ ͇̝̤̞t͎a̠̮̰̯̼ke̻̦͈̣̣n͎̞̬̙̬͎̗ ̱̩ͅt̯͎̦̫͎̲̯ẖ̗̼̲̥i̫̖͕͔̮ṇ̩̺̱͖̹̳g͈s̲͉͕̙ ͖̠̰͚s͈̳i̱̝̩n͙̝c̻͈͚̮ẹ̳̺ ̭̻̤̜̰p̠͚̤̠̰as̲͓͉͍̞t̰̱̻͓ ̥̮̼̦ti̱͉͉m̤̲͚͔e̩̼͖͇̱̙s̥̝̣ ̠̰̦l̮̤̼͎̘͖̟i̺̥̲̘̗̳̫ke̮ ̪̟an͉͕̼̖̖͙g͇͓͕͍̪̰̩e̠̮̙͙̝̬̩l̜͔̰̺̞̰s͇͔,̰̳̹ ̼̲g̤͕̱̹ͅo̲͉̺̝̭͈ds̳̫̖͔͎̖ ̫̪̯̮̱̩̫a͓̜̬̘li̜͚̤̱e̱̤ns͔̻,͓͍̦̩ ̩a͚̭̬͇̤͚̳s̤ ̘s̰̟̠̜o̖͚̫̼̬u̠r̭͕͈ce͙̞̙̝̪͚͍ ̗̩̳o̫̳͈̻̩̤͕f̙̠̫ ̞̤͖t̫̣̫̣͍̠̳hi̼̘s̜͔̣ ̝̝w̰or̟̩̥͓͇l̫̹͉̯͎͚d̩͇̟͇.̥ ̹W̗̺̜̤̮̜̣i̝͕͇̹t͔̹ẖ͇̟ ̟a̜̤̤r̲̰͓̺̲̬r̺̱͈̻͇͙iv̬̟͎̤a̞̲̦l̞̝̰̗̺ ̲̼̝̣o̖̜f̻͇̟͇ ̥̟͇c̬̹̭͖̬͇o̱̖m͍̫̘̬̙p̺̰͎̦͍̪̝ṷ͔̤̜͉te̲̟̻̹̺r͎͍̭͇̫̲s ͉̬̝̮̹t̜h̬̫͔e̠y̤̝̝̦̟̺ͅ ͚̜͓͉̹b̲̙r͍o͔̰͇͈̩̞̠u̥̫̹̻͔gh̗̤͓t͉̝͚͔͕͎̗ ̫̯̞̝u̮p̺͇͚ ̻͍̣̬t̘̳̥̤̦̠̯h̯͔̪e̝̞ ̲m̺̤̺̭̗̻̲a͖̤t̤͔̜̭̹r̳ix͍̹͇͕̲̣̠ a̜̬̯͍̥ṉ̩͙̖̬̞d̝͓͙̺̪ ̱͍s͕͚͕̫o͖̬̼ ̯o̫̭̪̝̹̳n̰̭̝̯̞̻̻.̜.̣͉̪̗̦̝.͇͔țh̳̱̻͔̰̗͖e͈͚͍̳̖̦̖y̹ ̜̙ḵ͙̲̞͖̱̻e̯̳̺e̲͇̭̪̬̠p̟̖̹̫̻̠ ̳͉͚̹̘̟tr̺͚̪̭̤͍͚y̙̞i̱͔̫̲̼̣̦n̺g͙ ̭t̩̗ͅo͕̳̘̞͓͍ ̻̤͉m̰̫͇̭a̘̙̝͕k͓̦̠͉̳͉e͖͖͎̮̰̥ ͇͍̳̺̱p͉͎͖̰̥e̖͙̱̙o̩̺̖͈̣̩̮p̠̳̝̹͓̱l̞͙̞e̩̗͔͔̞ ̥͕͉̥p̭̘̻͕̰e̯̙̞̺̞̜r̯̣͕ce̫p̼͇̻͓̥t̤͕io͖̩̳͍̰͍ͅn͔̟̳̲̦ͅ ̩̘̭to b̙e̥̞̲̣͖ ̬̮̬"̘i̲̗̖l̪̞͚̮̮u͓̤̪̥̘͓s̰͔i̱̫͔̤̰̱ͅo̱̯̫̫̭͚̘n̜̫͖̤̗̩"͔̣͎̣ a̹̮̲̮͓̥͚n͉̰̮͕̦̭ͅd͉͎ ̩"̻̠̼m͍̗͈͓͎͎̞ea̠̳̠̬͎ṉ̼̮͎͙͍i̫̘̣͎͎̖n̬̘g̰̭ͅl̫͕̭̬e̺̗̫͓͓̝̜s̭s̙̦̞̹͖̪"̻̞͙̬,̻̝͙̞ ̝b̩̦ͅy̘ ͕u̖̥͕̱̥̘s̬̟̪͇i͖͚̠͔̗n̯̤͓̬g̯͈̖̫͍̞ ͙̲̲n͕̹̞ḙ͕̭͈̪̦w̱̫̩ ͓͈̘̖t͔̪̼h̰̙̬̬͍͖i̬̤̩̖̲n̦g͇̞͉s̮̭̫̘̪̮̝.͍͎

͍͇͓̙͕

̬͙Th̯̪̩ͅa̲͔͇̜̥t̝͙̟̖̲͖ ̮̩̱̯͈is͍̘̩ ̫̰̳w̬h̫̝̠͎̲̘̰y͙̟̙ ̮͚I͇ hͅat̩̮̳̗̞ͅe̗̼̰̺̖̖ͅ ̖̻͈͔͓̹͕i͍̻͉̭͉̦t̳͓̟̜,̥̻̥ b̰̼̻͕͎̹͙ec͉a̟͔̦ṷ̥̦̼̯̫s̖̯̟̥̰e͖̫͇͎̱̙͍ ̥͎i̻̦̣͍͇̗ṭ̰͈̮͈ ̩ṯ̣a͍͉k̗̫̬͎̱̯e͔̗̱s̜̥͇̙̣͔̫ ̣̤c̮o̳u͉̪͖͕̙̫̦ra̼̝̹͍͙̮̺g̞̦̰̪̗e̲̬ ̫ͅt̙͙͇̠o̰̗̖̞͙̣ͅ ̖͙̖̱͇f̹͈̗̖̲a̭̟̮͉̰c͈̦͇e̟̹̘̲̬͖̞ ̳͎̠̞͓r̰̖̦̥̱e̻͉̣̺al̲͈̙͖̟̳̩i̗̬̲͙t͖͚̬̗͕y̪̜̗̹͚ ̰a̯̦͎̠̦ṇ̯͖͎d̺͖͖̮̝̞ͅ ̭͇k̯̭n̩͎̩o̫w̠͔͙͚͎̮ ̘͚i̼͇͇͔͕͍̺ts̫̺̳̭̲ ̠͖͙̺͔͖v̪͚a͈̻̜̻͚̫ͅl͙̩̫i͉d̬͙͉ a̪̹̩̬͉n̪̤ḍ̝͓̫̜ ̝̮y͍̖o͈͙̘̟͙̼u̱̦̥̟r͈̯ ̹̰̭̫̝̖̝a̰c̙̖͚͎tiͅo͓̙̰̫͎̘n̟̙s̰ ̰̥̬h̤̠̫̪a̪v̠̬̣͖̤̱e̗̰̟̱ ͉̘̫c͍̹͙͖o̺̦̦n̫̟͔̻̯s̻̦̼̼̻e͍͍̝̙̻̜͙q̬͙͖̪̲͍̱u̩̻̩͇̱e̫̻̙̲̮͚̬n͙̯͉͔͙c̻̙̤̝̜̩̦e̻̩̝s̝̟͔̟͔͓,̣̬̘̹̮̦̭ ̗̪̟s̰o ̱̤̘̘͕̝i͍̝̙̜ͅm̖͉̩̘͍̙̺p̳o̬̞r͙͕̹̩t̼̻̲a̬̖̗͇̫̖̗ṇt̖͓̙͚̞̼ t̹̩͈͈͚̗o͕̜̩ ̥̖͕̜̳k̖no͙͎̖̻w̙̫̬̱ ͈̪̬̭̖be͔̱͇̫͍c̮̫͔͉̠͇a̟ṵ̗͚̲̘s͙̤͕̺e̻̞̩̤̹ ̣y̳͍̖o̳̝̭̺͉u̥͕̞̖ ̮̜e̳n͇͉̣̦̗̺̻d̺͈̙̰͍̘ ͕͉u̩̬̜͖̭̥͎p̺ ͇̖̠͈a̞̹̝̞̞̣ ͕̤̬̞̺̬be̙țṱ͉͔̬e̙̖̲r̹̫̖ p͓̮ͅe͇̟͇͉̖rs̜̥̲o̦͖͉n̝͈.̬͍̤͕̱̻͉

Whoa...this sh*+ is dope... I think I'm still tripping from las' nite. 8-P HAHA.. I think I understood what you are trying to say there. And - if I am understanding your broken English correctly - a centuries-old poem recites, more elegantly, what you are trying to get at. The opening stanza of this poem, which I once heard, reads paraphrased:

See the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity for an hour.

I invite you to read the entire 132-line poem here. You may find new meaning and insight into what you are trying to perceive the world to be.

I agree that taking responsibility for one's own actions is a positive thing; however, most Americans would disagree (i.e. "let's play the blame game, and win some moneh"); otherwise, their lawyers would be standing in the unemployment line. LOL

Btw, the only "matrix" - or system of control - in this world is money and the concept of interest-based wealth -- with its governors and architects selected as those few (at the top) who control and distribute both. Everything else is a distraction and entertainment for the masses. It's not a new concept, and many are plainly aware of this reality, but this has become a little less transparent in recent times thanks to easier access to information. To which, this is probably why you are just beginning to take note of it now.

Edited by PifferPuff

Im not on drugs, this was to enlight people, because some people quite frankly have taken things since past times like angels, gods aliens, as source of this world. With arrival of computers they brought up the matrix and so on...they keep trying to make people perception to be "ilusion" and "meaningless", by using new things.

That is why I hate it, because it takes courage to face reality and know its valid and your actions have consequences, so important to know because you end up a better person.

BTW I do hate some people the continuily lie about it, to get what they want, sincerely hate them with passion. Because thanks to them and their agenda the world is in this state. We are more each day though all lies are meant to be discovered.

"Many of the truths we cling to depend largely on a certain point of view"-Obi Wan Kenobi

Regardless of your feelings on religion, spirituality, or sexual orientation. Doesn't matter if you believe in the illuminati NWO agenda or not. The bottom line is every person is responsible for their OWN actions, and they'll have to deal with the consequences of said actions. The REALITY is, you can't expect everybody to think like you. Before you can understand my thought process, you HAVE to put yourself in MY situation. My life ain't like yours, so what makes perfect sense to me may confuse you. Stop worrying about everybody else and concentrate on yourself. Cause in the end, all that matters is "will YOU be able to accept the choices YOU made & the life you lived. And what legacy will YOU leave behind for the future.

Edited to be less confrontational.

Last time I looked you were blaming gay and religious people for the "lies" you perceive. I don't think that's appropriate.

Edited by horrorfaneightys

• 1 month later...
This thread is so pointless and beyond off-topic that the only thing missing is a comment from Jurgens' latest account saying something along the lines of 'tor failed', 'tortanked', 'EAware fails' or simply blaming BW devs for the world being both real and unreal. Edited by TheNahash

Notice many people act as if the world was false, thats a lie.

The world is both unreal and real, just like there is unreal and real people out there, stop acting like that your making a fool of yourself.

Ah... have you been drinking from that river on Hutta?