2.7 DPS Leaderboards - PvE TTK

Zalindae

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keiki and I are in a constant state of bickering because she's a woman. I'll thank you to stay out of our e-relation****, kthx.

Medico's free tonight so I swear to god if you're late for raid tonight, I'm going to murder your dog. The good one, not the one everyone wants to murder anyways.

Here's an AMR for you

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/cec694c7-53bd-447d-83d1-2673c90a072d

hahhahah I just saw this today. I <3 you. I wish you'd have my internet babies.

Also .. worst AMR ever .. but it's an AMR I guess I never required it had to be correct you lazy sob

Edited by Zalindae

hahhahah I just saw this today. I <3 you. I wish you'd have my internet babies.

Also .. worst AMR ever .. but it's an AMR I guess I never required it had to be correct you lazy sob

Ranick should have just copy pasted mine and called it his (at least it would be closer).

Also I have a 3700+ arsenal parse (should even beat Pizza's although if he re-parsed with his newer gear I'm sure he would do better, I think I might be about the same gear he was at the time he did it (only implants in 186s)).

that I'll load up sometime today or tomorrow, still not in a zone where I can be playing much, so Gobleu don't think you won this battle.

EDIT: HERE RANICK, call this your AMR its pretty close to what you should actually have (only more 186s) and I'm sure you would rather edit little **** from it than make a new one (just log in and *save as*)

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/7edfac3f-6c30-435e-aee8-54521700290b

Edited by DuEldrvarya

This one replaces my Shadow's parse.

Theraton - Assassin - Death Marked - Madness - 8/2/36 - 4m 9.462s - 4008.63 DPS

TORParse log

AMR Profile

According to your TORParse, your dps was 4007.46. Not that much of a difference but that is what I went off of for the spreadsheet.

Also if you want a different guild for your Assassin let me know and I will update it. Currently just left it as Death Mark.

Edited by Tresian

According to your TORParse, your dps was 4007.46. Not that much of a difference but that is what I went off of for the spreadsheet.

Also if you want a different guild for your Assassin let me know and I will update it. Currently just left it as Death Mark.

Hmm. I calculated it from the old way from the world leaderboards: 1000000/249.462 = 4008.627. But if we use the TORParse number, then yes, that's correct. Also, the guild name is fine. Death Marked is the Imp side version of my Republic guild Death Mark, heh.

• 2 weeks later...