Dread Fortress (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

EDIT: Just to be sure? how fast did the ops got cleared on PTS? Was it also 4/5 in 2 hours time?

There were various iterations of DF NiM on the PTS.

First one Draxus and Grobthok were easier than now and Nefra and Brontes were the same, Zero was more difficult without bugging.

Second they added the Bulwark mechanic on Draxus and Increased damage on adds for Grob'thok, dont remember if the magnet was always speedy gonzalez but I think? And they nerfed Zero once or twice.

But I think most people spend under 10-15 hours on bosses before Brontes, total time.

The problem is that even if guilds didnt do any PTS, once you have the mechanics the fights are over, there is no real "challenge" or pushing limits aside from Brontes final phase, which is what people are complaining about.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that even if guilds didnt do any PTS, once you have the mechanics the fights are over, there is no real "challenge" or pushing limits aside from Brontes final phase, which is what people are complaining about.

Isn't the usual response to that kind of request to just tighten up the enrage timers/more damage output/etc?

Updated the spreadsheet.

Nefra - Pic of kill

i forgot to tab out and get the UTC time so not sure if this will count,i'm from the UK if that helps

also, video

Heresy

The Red Eclipse

This screenshot and video will give you basic verification, as i verified this on 4/9/2014 12:00:00 UTC I can give you that time if you like?

Edited by insaneric

Updated the spreadsheet.

This screenshot and video will give you basic verification, as i verified this on 4/9/2014 12:00:00 UTC I can give you that time if you like?

thanks, ill remember to have the UTC time for the other bosses

Grats guys, the last 10% a *****!

Also I'd like to ask if you would refrain on posting a video until world 2nd and 3rd kills are claimed in the spirit of competition ^^

Edited by umbak

Grats guys, the last 10% a *****!

Also I'd like to ask if you would refrain on posting a video until world 2nd and 3rd kills are claimed in the spirit of competition ^^

We talked about, and we will post it, when there are some other kills :)