Dread Fortress (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

Carl you are always catching feelings so easily. Don't be so sensitive.

Anyone that is upset at what i said knows I am talking about them.

Furi, Grob'thok screenshot has been added.

next time just be specific, if its something against us, go ahead, but those comments were really out of topic on this thread :D

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend to respect the effort every raid made to finally kill any of DF NiM bosses. And not talking about someone who didn't deserve to be the world/server/galaxy/universe first/second/third, so as unnecessary whining/bravado about how easy it was. I am very glad that you are such a great and experienced players, but let's be honest, swtor is not a hardcore game and was never intended to be.

Thread was made to keep a track on the progression, wasn't it?

Updated the spreadsheet. Try and keep the thread for posting kills and congratulations, if you have anything else to say please make a different thread.

Guild Name: Suckafish

Nefra

You've used a non recognized UTC clock here that can be several minutes between updates, I'm still going to accept it but will add 10mins to ensure it doesn't cause an unfair advantage.

Guild: <Pax Fatalis>

Server: The Harbinger

Region: Australia (East Coast)

Would you like your region to be listed as Australia or as NA with the rest of your server?

I would recommend to respect the effort every raid made to finally kill any of DF NiM bosses. And not talking about someone who didn't deserve to be the world/server/galaxy/universe first/second/third, so as unnecessary whining/bravado about how easy it was. I am very glad that you are such a great and experienced players, but let's be honest, swtor is not a hardcore game and was never intended to be.

Thread was made to keep a track on the progression, wasn't it?

But you're a noob volt :) !

jk trolololo :tran_angel:

You've used a non recognized UTC clock here that can be several minutes between updates, I'm still going to accept it but will add 10mins to ensure it doesn't cause an unfair advantage.

I blame Mae for everything

Gratz to SS on their World 1st. Other than us, I was hoping either you guys or DiLiH would get the world first kill because there are some guilds out there that just don't deserve that kind of accomplishment.

"some" aka DnT, judging from past exchanges

Would you like your region to be listed as Australia or as NA with the rest of your server?

Hey Fuyri, I'd like us to be listed as Australian.

It's shows us as different from the rest of the EU & US giants, and that we can do it with 250-300ms :D

the only important topic on this matter is how the **** bioware makes us wait 8 months for a 1 day long content, **** that

How many hours have you spent on the pts for this "1 day long content"?

From what I read in other threads some people have spent over 24 hours on there

How many hours have you spent on the pts for this "1 day long content"?

From what I read in other threads some people have spent over 24 hours on there

Carl himself spent like 4-6 hours. He was afk for 2+ weeks with the ongoing issues in venezuela. Hatred spent 15+ hours I'd say was hard getting people on I even went emo in our shout box

His point was that bioware is sending out lackluster content for hardcore raiders who enjoy that type of content. Last content TFB & S/V it wasn't nearly as apparent cause DG was a stone wall & S/V was hardly tested because it was on pts as TFB was on live.

Its fine using raiders as a resource to test your content. Its not fine not listening to 80% of the same feedback and not changing a single thing to make 4/5 bosses take longer than 2-3 hours come live.

Bioware can't ask us to test, test, get solid feedback from guilds who clear content at a world pace and not make changes or up ratios and expect us to be happy.

We'd all prefer no pts if internal testing was good and stuff like SoA didn't launch or the bugs/exploits that were found in NM DF didn't launch. Hell Look @ the DnT TFB kill thing glitched and 30% of the fight was missing

As much as I love buying pink/purple dyes and making yoga pants toons I need more or i'm out if wildstar delivers and I'm sure other raiders who enjoy raiding will follow.

This is rise of the cartel market though which is even more apparent when you look @ dulfy videos and you see raid boss 1,000 views and random reskin #77 cyber blue at 20,000

Gratz to SS on their World 1st. Other than us, I was hoping either you guys or DiLiH would get the world first kill because there are some guilds out there that just don't deserve that kind of accomplishment.

Everything aside, posting a comment like this is akin to racism in my mind.

Guildism. An advanced form of elitism. There, I coined the term.