Dread Fortress (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

Congrats to all and the post should be updated.

I'm not sure if you want adding to the spreadsheet or are just posting for the announcement?

I imagine the best option would to be to add you for 5 verified kills without times, if that sounds good could you post an achievement screenshot for the record.

Our initial intention was never to really take part in this tier of progression, mostly due to some absentees, and raid time clashes with other priorities.

As for the achievements, here are the screenshots to confirm the kills:

The kill video for Brontes, may be found HERE.

PS: Although when we killed the boss, it was under the guild name Provectus, we have (since then) re-branded ourselves as Hates You, just a different name, same players.

Edited by DJNume

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are all the screens for each boss kill in 8-man Nightmare:

Nefra:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=959369Nefra.jpg

Draxus:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=737030Draxus.jpg

Grob'Thok:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=402258Grobthok.jpg

Corrupter Zero:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=550198Corrupterzero.jpg

Brontes:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=184364Brontes.jpg

Video of Brontes kill:

PoV merc Healer:

PoV Marauder (Bastila's Stream): http://www.twitch.tv/avonas/c/4138376

Be careful at the end, there is a lot of noise :)

Edited by HeySok

Grats on the kill guys.

Also to my European friends delay your raid until Wednesday :p

honestly IMO, for title runs, it should be weekly and not who gets it first, like u said, EU guilds have an advantage of always going first regardless of the situation, unless we raid at 3 PM, so considering you cant "practice" and spend more time practicing for a title run, you have 1 shot weekly and thats it, everyone that gets it on the same week regardless of day and time should have the same kill date, after all, its the same lockout week.

honestly IMO, for title runs, it should be weekly and not who gets it first, like u said, EU guilds have an advantage of always going first regardless of the situation, unless we raid at 3 PM, so considering you cant "practice" and spend more time practicing for a title run, you have 1 shot weekly and thats it, everyone that gets it on the same week regardless of day and time should have the same kill date, after all, its the same lockout week.

To be honest, that's the issue with Progression counting.

With this case, it's Be European or Raid at 3pm, but in the larger picture, it's raid on a Tuesday or go home, (For some, Take time off work and reschedule or go home)

However, Title runs are on a far more mild scale, and they're not something you can work at non stop for 17 hours, if you get it on week 2 you get it on week 2, so there's no real reason to not have it seperated on a weekly basis.

TL;DR, Solid idea.

Dread Master Brontes now properly destroys any Energy Spheres spawned while using the ability Supremacy.

Increased the range and rate at which the Hands of Brontes apply their shield in the final phase of the Dread Master Brontes encounter in Dread Fortress.

So scared what the 2nd one means. What in world is "rate"

Increased the range and rate at which the Hands of Brontes apply their shield in the final phase of the Dread Master Brontes encounter in Dread Fortress.

Think it means it's going to apply the buff quicker upon entering. There were times that a ball would pop a second after someone entered the shield but that person would die because the shield buff hadn't been applied yet.

My first assumption was the duration of the shield around the hand (which is currently at 10 seconds). They could bump it to 15~20 seconds possible and make the entire burn phase 2ez... Please hope I'm wrong..

Dread Master Brontes now properly destroys any Energy Spheres spawned while using the ability Supremacy.

I think that means the Shield's protection gets applied faster. The protection from the shield gets applied every so often, so you can be under the shield and still die from a ball or slam if the protection hasn't been applied yet (happened to me once).

Curse thou foul Ninjas. (Enkay summed it up)

Edited by Emperor-Norton

I think that means the Shield's protection gets applied faster. The protection from the shield gets applied every so often, so you can be under the shield and still die from a ball or slam if the protection hasn't been applied yet (happened to me once).

Curse thou foul Ninjas. (Enkay summed it up)

I also think this is what it means. Yesterday I died under the shield from a ball just after it had wiped my stacks, but before I had the shield protection.

Doesn't sound like a nerf, though a longer shield is very generous...

With this case, it's Be European or Raid at 3pm, but in the larger picture, it's raid on a Tuesday or go home, (For some, Take time off work and reschedule or go home)

Not sure where you've gotten this from but for TFB NiM, S&V NiM, DF/DP HM and DF NiM the servers have all come up during normal working hours in the UK; while I've still been at work.

Edited by Lacedemon

So, whats up with Death and Taxes already having farmed 20+ implants in 3 weeks? And streaming mumble when speaking about finding out how to farm implants, when theres a known exploit to ~3man Nefra 16NiM. I'm no mathematician, but I think that amount of implants is mathematically impossible.

So, whats up with Death and Taxes already having farmed 20+ implants in 3 weeks? And streaming mumble when speaking about finding out how to farm implants, when theres a known exploit to ~3man Nefra 16NiM. I'm no mathematician, but I think that amount of implants is mathematically impossible.

?

We reported that bug on PTS and again on Live.

But that didn't stop you from using it, did it? Or do you seriously have enough geared alts to farm Nefra 16NiM ~5 times per week? Something else that looked funny, was how 3 DnT members were in a their own instance of DF just now. One of them went in with one Dread Master implant and one Dread Forged. Comes out a bit later, goes to vendor, then to fleet and to augmentation station, takes out augment of his/her Dread Forged implant, and suddenly has 2x Dread Master implants equipped. Magic!

But that didn't stop you from using it, did it? Or do you seriously have enough geared alts to farm Nefra 16NiM ~5 times per week? Something else that looked funny, was how 3 DnT members were in a their own instance of DF just now. One of them went in with one Dread Master implant and one Dread Forged. Comes out a bit later, goes to vendor, then to fleet and to augmentation station, takes out augment of his/her Dread Forged implant, and suddenly has 2x Dread Master implants equipped. Magic!

Stalker?

?

Why use it though? Seems silly and ruins the competitive fun if you were to get a high ranked timed run.

Bioware won't do **** though so implants for days

Edited by JDotter

?

Out of Biowares Rules:

Bug Exploitation

There may be times when the game has a bug in it that, if exploited, can give an unfair advantage to a player. At BioWare we do our best to make a game that has as few of these bugs as possible, however due to the constantly evolving nature of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, these may crop up at times. Please refrain from taking advantage of any mechanic in the game that gives an ‘edge’ or unfair benefit in any way as this can result in temporary or permanent account suspension.

Edited by THoK-Zeus